Is fascism literally the simpleton's ideology?

Is fascism literally the simpleton's ideology?

Because it can literally be described as "reeee i dont like how things work, i ll just try to take complete control and do whatever i want personally"

That's literally how the dictatorship of the proletariat will operate. Fascism isn't bad because it's authoritarian, it's bad because it is bourgeoisie.

Is pol really this stupid?

Yes

Its a siege mentality masquerading as a political ideology, fascists can grasp thats shits fucked but they latch on to some strongman and his explanation of the world because they are weak submissive normies.

I am a fag

yes

that is why they go "is x d.egenrate", "should i do x" etc

Fascism is what you get when the left fails to provide people with a persuasive model for their suffering.

No. Fascism is an synthesis between sorvellian syndicalism and traditionalist nationalism.

But that's how we are too. Did you even read theory or what it fucking means to seize the means of production?

It's extreme authoritarianism actually.

fascism also usually needs political ideologies that are basically religion-tier bs to sustain itself: nationalism, traditionalism, racism.

what conservatives want to conserve is their positions of power & wealth. Simple as that.

its better to be on the side with the largest numbers. you should really learn this shit

oh hi n1x :^)

rly nigga

Fascism is no more retarded than liberalism or conservatism. In fact, I'd say liberalism is the most retarded because it's so soft and easily used against itself.

Honestly, fascism might be an appeal to atavism and a rejection of illuminist ideals, but it has more of an intellectual basis than neoliberalism because it at least recognizes these ideals exist before rejecting them.

Is communism literally the simpleton's ideology?

Because it can literally be described as "reeee i dont like how things work, i ll just try to take complete control and do whatever i want personally"

Is anarchism literally the simpleton's ideology?

Daily reminder noobs play fascism, pros play communism

Anarchists don't want to take complete control of a country though.

the men who hold the most power in life are those who can turn the complex answers into simple ones. right or wrong does not matter when the full force of society is there working together to fix it.

Always loving the misshaping of reality to justify your garbage. keep it up, friend!

Really shows what kind of simpletons Holla Forumstards really are+

No you're just a cuckold who worships authority.

the state exists to serve the people. Not the other way around.

see pic

How naive are you? You don't even need a robust familiarity with history to understand that what you just said is utterly divorced from reality.

Even back to the time of Classical Greece, it was understood that the people were subjugated to the whims of the state whether this was desirable or not.

Adam Smith himself realised that the state merely exists to protect the wealthy and suppress the poor.

we do not live in an ideal society. it must be fought for.

Really makes you think

Sorry you are to dumb to be taken seriously cuck ;^)

why do you think I would be insulted at you posting a picture of my people? the wage class will rise up.

Wooh i am so scared of worthless dumb af trash in numbers ;^)

That's just how it can be described from the person who takes complete control.
For all the others who follow the duce however it is more like
"reeeee, life is too complicated for me. I want to be lead by a strong father figure who controls every single aspect of my life, so i don`t have to think for myself."

I'm not the guy who posted:

imo he's an ass for making those responses.

The working class aren't meant to be put on a pedestal and mollycoddled etc, they are devious little shits as well selfless saints like the rest of us. But at the same time I'm not going to shit on their already meagre lives.

And I'm actually a factory worker.

But other than that, the rest of your posts reveal a dearth of ignorance which doesn't come as surprising given you're posting as a Nazi.

Please read more, there's a thread stickied on the front page.

Yes, everyone who does not follow your particular brand of Marxist derived spook is obviously an intellectual inferior.

t.egoist.

I see it as a means to an end.

Soon we will live in a world like that movie Gattaca

Trump supporters are brain dead morons, they voted for him unironically

People who voted for Trump ironically are even more braindead.

Dearth means "lack of" for future reference. "Dearth of rain caused the crops to suffer."

Not to be a smartass or anything, just for future reference.

Both are worse.

I agree, they should've voted for the glorious Madame Clinton instead.

So far the only thing i disagree with trump on is

FRIENDLY REMINDER RAND PAUL AND JIM WEBB WERE THE ONLY GOOD CANDIDATES LAST YEAR.

Is marxism literally the simpleton's ideology?

Thanks, I appreciate the correction. Never hold back, if anybody calls you a pedant, fuck em. It just means that they were more interesting in satisfying their own ego (inb4 Stirner) than having any kind of meaningful constructive dialogue.

Sage because my response doesn't add anything to the thread.

lol wordfilter?
Marxism
Fascism