Tomi Lahren BTFO?

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ0yKHdy2xA

I know it isn't the best video, but I was mildly surprised at seeing this on facebook given how shit most political videos posted there are.

lol he did the thing where he replies to a video of someone like it's a conversation but he has all the zingers ready

DUMB BITCH BTFO

Why do they all look the same?

Also, I fucking can't stand the way she talks. It's got the tone of someone who doesn't know why they're pissed off, but "dang I'm going to be loud to make it a point that everyone knows."

Is it wrong that I seriously cannot take any women seriously when it comes to politics?

Yes, but given most female commentators I can't blame you.

very rude to world hero millionaire angelina jolie

Yeah, like I said it's not the greatest video, but I mean, as far as surface-level content goes I think it's good that its spreading on zuccbook (4+ mil views last I checked). Besides, it's Tomi Lahren, who cares what medium he uses to deliver his message

there is a danger of the video appearing like a man is bullying a cute pretty white woman. playing with fire fam

she looks like a blowup doll

Don't think I have ever met a blonde white girl that didn't look like that.

Truly we will all remember the historic and unprecedented day when a white porky became president.

Seriously though why are his supporters so butthurt about winning? Never seen a group of people so angry about getting their way.

because they're brain dead and unable to use critical thinking skills. they all thought that as soon as he won that everyone would just say, "oh well." and go about their lives

They can't whine about the election being stolen. Rightcucks are perpetual victims.

You've missed out, they're not all overprocessed Stacies.

Like SJWS, they have to play victim to remain relevant.

regarding hashtag MuslimBan shit and everyone trying to insist that we need to call this a Muslim ban because that's what it is– Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Somalia and Libya are five countries on that list of seven and they have another striking similarity besides being majority Muslim. They are all being bombed by the united states. They make up 5/7 of the number of countries that the US is bombing, the other two are Afghanistan and Pakistan, two Muslim-majority countries.

So why the FUCK do these commentators insist on broadly referring to these bombed countries as the "Middle East" and the ban as "seven Muslim-majority countries".

I'm not saying they should call the Muslim ban something else– I'm saying that everytime they mention US foreign policy under Bush, Obama and continuing under Trump, they should make a point to correctly say

THE US IS BOMBING SEVEN MUSLIM-MAJORITY COUNTRIES.

Maybe they can even have a hashtag about it

It's iran not pakistan

She is a nazi and deserves to be punched or worse.

She deserves to be deported to a war zone near ISIS and be refused to be accepted as a refugee.

I would like to see her get gangsta dicked by 3 BBC. In all 3 holes.
CUCKED Starring Tomi Lahren, Mandingo, Brian Pumper and Sledgehammer