SNES Mini Scalpers

So I will have to buy one of these no matter what. My sister mentioned she wants one and I promised her husband I'd give her one for Christmas.
The problem is, I have no money right now. I had when I made the promise, but I'll be pretty poor for about three months. So what I'm saying is, you win, scalpers! Con-fucking-gratulations!

So, I ask the rest of you, what percentage of the original price will I have to pay extra?
What was the average percentage for the NES Mini?

Fucking extra limited things. Fucking manufactured scarcity, should be against the law…

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01C6Q2GSY/
amazon.com/Buffalo-iBuffalo-Classic-Gamepad-BSGP801GY/dp/B002B9XB0E/
retropie.org.uk/docs/First-Installation/
econlib.org/library/Columns/y2007/Mungergouging.html
etsy.com/listing/495376856/super-tinytendo-raspberry-pi-3-case?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=raspberry pi case&ref=sr_gallery_1
etsy.com/listing/521681156/snes-raspberry-pi-case-super-nintendo?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=raspberry pi case&ref=sr_gallery_3
netonnet.se/art/dator/spelkonsol/spelkonsol/nintendo-mini-snes/246253.12080/?utm_source=prisjakt.nu&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=prisjakt_prisjamforelse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If she actually wants it for the games, just get a sjwpi with a $10 pishell, set it up with retropie and all of the good snes games, and throw in one of the high quality $15 snes usb gamepad clones? You'll save a bunch of money, it'll be the same fucking thing but with more games (and optionally, more systems) and if she isn't a stupid cunt, she'll appreciate the work you put into it far more than just buying a criminally overpriced snes mini.

What he said.

If you absolutely must, there's not much that can be accurately predicted as far as how high the scalpels will go. Just camp out on eBay and other places and do your best. Set a limit I'd go as far as twice the price if I were willing to get fucked and hit up the auctions without going over. If it does go over, just wait for another to start.

THAT'S HIS FUCKING JOB. Besides, a real fucking SNES and a flash cart are a better deal for the money.
Wait for the rom to be released, because it's emulation no matter what.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01C6Q2GSY/
amazon.com/Buffalo-iBuffalo-Classic-Gamepad-BSGP801GY/dp/B002B9XB0E/
retropie.org.uk/docs/First-Installation/

For the roms, grab the No-Intro sets of whatever consoles you want. You could fit every single good SNES, Genesis, GBC and GBA game on that without issue.

Manufactured scarcity for luxury items isn't against the law, but do you know what is against the law? Non-manufactured increased prices of luxury products due to actual scarcity. Sometimes people go to jail for raising prices during a shortage.
econlib.org/library/Columns/y2007/Mungergouging.html

Also I think you can already get a Star Fox 2 rom that's mostly finished. It's been circulating since before the SNES classic was announced. Or wait for the SNES version to be dumped.

He's getting her new drums for her drumset. Nice ones. Much more expensive, the ones she has now have seen better days.

She's not a stupid cunt. Look guys, don't make me say it.
She's female, okay? She's casual and nostalgic like that. She knows about emulation but she still want this, I can't give her a set of good arguments and a Raspberry Pi instead of the SNES Mini.
I already said I'd get her one so I will. I just wanted to know how much I'll have to set aside.

/thread

Set aside a bullet for her and her husband. Problem solved, and cheaper.

I don't live in a country where firearms are easy to get. In fact it's pretty damn hard.

I know that feel, degenerate OP.

The piece of shit is still around here somewhere. Unplayed.

Nigger if she's old enough to be married but you'll still be in deep shit if she doesn't get exactly what she hoped for this Christmas, the cunty math adds up.
$400 to be safe. Hope she's worth it.

So she doesn't give a fuck about the games, she just wants it as an extremely overpriced collectible so she can virtue signal how trendy she is to appeal her female vanity? Yes, she's absolutely a stupid cunt, you're a cuck, and is 100% right.

Unless they try to fuck you over, You should love your family, no matter how stupid and shallow they are. The only people who don't are niggers.

I'm sure your wife isn't dumb, though. My GF plays no games, at all. Absolutely no interest. I'm kinda glad, because if she were a girl gamer there would be at least a 90% chance of her games being casual shit one can not stand to see.

That part is pretty much truth. She wants it because it's soooo cuuuute more than nothing. The rest, not so much. She's a bit of a hipster.

Well, she is family.
And don't be mean, she's a great and cool girl. She never moved from consoles (last console we had together was the Game Cube) and as I said she knows about emulation. In fact she plays emulated games on her laptop, she's not completely useless.
But games are just not a big part of her life any more. When she has kids I wonder if she'll regain the interest because she'll play with them babies, or if she'll play even less because them babies will take all of her free time.
Probably the second option, right?

Are you sure she wouldn't appreciate the effort of one you made more? You could even put the gear in a plastic shell that looks like an SNES or something.

Actually, unconditional tribal loyalty is 100% a nigger thing. Where do you think "he dindu nuffin, he a gud boi" came from?

So let the man who's blowing loads into her buy her the overpriced toy. You get nothing out of that.

I see you don't have a sister…

I hear you, and what days is true. I just don't see why a reasonable adult (her and/or her husband) wouldn't understand that it was hard to find, sold out almost immediately and now is something you'll have to pay an obscenely jacked up price for. For what you will end up paying $200-$300 easily you can get her a used SNES and an everdrive instead. Put it inside another cartridge case so it looks pretty.

Yeah, niggers are a real family oriented people.

And I do, what's your point? If she wanted one of these things i'd tell her she's being a fucking retard, and point her to one of those everdrive snes flash carts since she owns my old snes.

Just give her the D as an apology and make her husband watch

Seriously though, don't be a retarded and make her a pi. You can get a SNES case, Pi and USB controllers for still less than half the price of the Shitendo one.
etsy.com/listing/495376856/super-tinytendo-raspberry-pi-3-case?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=raspberry pi case&ref=sr_gallery_1
etsy.com/listing/521681156/snes-raspberry-pi-case-super-nintendo?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=raspberry pi case&ref=sr_gallery_3

Shit in a box and give it to her as a present instead. Your sis is a cunt.

My 40 year old dad put together a pi for himself. Surely he can figure it out.

u should be ashamed of that dumb bimbo you call a sister and her cuck husband

I feel bad. Clearly Holla Forums was right when they told me there's a Jewish conspiracy to get white people to stop breeding. I thought they were crazy though.

>>>/halfchan/

I was actually able to pre order one last night, I have an app installed that notified me the second that Best Buy started doing pre-orders again, I just happened to be looking at my phone as the silent notification cam up around 12:20 AM central time. By the time websites were telling everyone, it was sold out.

TLDR: Not only scalpers and bots were able to snag a pre-order, I got one because I took the necessary steps to be notified as soon as possible. I plan on keeping it and using it.

There's a bigger problem at hand, and that's your shitty financial situation. You need to get your priorities straight, bucko.

Faggot OP, faggot thread.

Man, Holla Forums's full of fucking edge masters today.
I can't wait for summer to end.

It's not summer anymore. This place is edgy 4chan now.
1.) Braindead Retards (Halfchan)
2.) Edgy killings (H8chan)
Take your pick.

My financial situation is complicated right now, that's true, but it will improve. I'm a man who feels like keeping promises.
Look, it may make no sense to any of us, but if this thing will make my sister happy, I will buy it. She deserves nice feelings, even if those feelings come from a useless toy. She wants one and I promised one, so that's it.

OK. Big impact, but whatever. Obscene, to be sure, but a promise is a promise.

Read the thread, my sister if fully capable of emulating. We've played together countless of our favourite old games for years in emulators, since she has very powerful computers for her work but no longer has consoles.
As kids we spent whole days playing Super NES and GameCube games (for some reason we skipped the N64) and emulators are part of her life. A small part, but one could not say she doesn't enjoy games any more. I didn't install the GC emulators she uses, she knows about emulation. She keeps a collection of controllers and adaptors for the different consoles she emulates, but other than that she has no console things.
She's not dumb, she's not a bimbo, there are no cucks here, she just wants a thing that for whatever reason she finds attractive.
Nostalgia? Female sensibilities? Unreasonable loyalty to a brand? Sure. So what?
I'd give her my liver and both my kidneys, so giving her a useless little thing bought for twice what is worth is an easy choice. I just came to know how much I would realistically would end up paying.

You are an unbelievably stupid faggot and a good brother ;_;

No shit don't care, feels are still good.

It's just a shitty thread overall. The thread is pointless and OP should just lurk ebay, and he's a fag who has to respond to everyone who shits on his sister instead of ignoring them.

Because she's my beloved little sister. My first reaction is to defend and protect, because that's what I grew doing. Rational? Probably not.

Depending on where you live, look for out of country-alternatives.

Here's one from Islamic state of Sweden. They have had a limit on the buying so there's no shortage. Only around 150 dollaroos.

netonnet.se/art/dator/spelkonsol/spelkonsol/nintendo-mini-snes/246253.12080/?utm_source=prisjakt.nu&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=prisjakt_prisjamforelse

I was lead to believe she was 5 or 6 years old. Is she married to some Saudi oil shiekh? In that case, where's Achmed's money? He has enough money to throw on Lamborghinis that he uses to drag race through Venice but can't be arsed to buy a SNES mini (actually, he probably thinks breaking her hymen was the best damn Christmas gift he could possibly have given her and figures he doesn't need to give her anything else).

wait getting min snes is supposed to be the husbands job, if she wants one.

Also does she has dirt on you or do you have a sexual interest in your sister?

Yes it is, dont let these niggers convince you otherwise
do this though>>13276635

Nothing is supossed to by anyone's job. It's a gift.

OK, so if you have to pay extra because it's a premium/collectors product and the husband is too lazy piece of shit to get it for her. And she is also too lazy to buy it, then why even bother? if you have to live uncomfortably for 3 months only because she can have a miniature cute thing make no sense at-all.

Come on, son.

When I get gifts for people, they have no idea I'm doing it. That way they can't try to refuse it in advance, and never expect me to get them anything.

Read the thread, bitch. He's getting her something nice too. And she always gives cool things as gifts, too.
I like more practical things, but that's me, and who am I to demand that everyone should be like me.
Seriously, don't you have family and friends at all?

But even if you choose to consider none of that, the point remains: I made a fucking promise!
And my current financial situation is unrelated to the SNES Mini, and it won't be too rough either until November, when it'll get good again.
But hey, you keep reading whatever you want to interpret, right?

OP, don't kill yourself or anything. That won't solve this problem of you.

How is buying a premium product unrelated to financial situation nigger faggot?

I have family and friends but I don't pay for a premium product when I can't afford it, you dumb CIA nigger.

People are suggesting you get a snes with loadable games cheaper, which is good for your wallet but…

Checkmate. Scalpers always win.

Tell her to stop being a retarded faggot and just emulate the games, as a scalper who also was also able to play it at a friend's house the emulation isn't even good, there was notable lag in LoZ and SMB3 when lots of entities were on the screen. This shit shouldn't even be worth $50 but I'll probably be selling them for over $400.

Star Fox 2 has been playable through roms forever. The only question about the Star Fox 2 on the SNES mini is if they actually put in any extra work on it that would be worth ripping off the system.

Why do you think they never shut up about jews, double-dubs? Virtue-signalling, not warning.

200.00% cuck

the sister part is the most important part, and you left it out.

Gets in the way of being contrarian if you actually read the whole post, we can't have that

Step up your meme game, cuck.

OP is a faggot.

How so, motherfucker?

I wonder…

never fall for the nostalgia meme

wew
Should be against the law for a couple to breed a baby this retarded.

Reason why I bought Everdrives. Fuck the kike resellers.

How new are you?

So why don't you just, y'know, go to Target or Walmart the day before, camp the entrance for the night and beat the scalpers to the punch?

lmao go build a cuckshed outside fucking walmart only to wrestle a box away from an obese sheboon on welfare 6 hours later

fpbp

Fuck you and those like you.

It's like you're not even trying.

Truly Holla Forums is the gift that keeps giving.

Fucking goyim! This is why you lost!

To bad OP will be sucking his dick in a few months

First flag is thinking your promise to your brother in law means jack shit. Second flag was making a promise before the thing came out while knowing it was going to be hit by scalpers. All you need to do is tell your brother in law (fucking kek) that you can't buy it because the price is too high and you're a broke ass nigga. The fuck is he going to do to you if you don't get her that?

Say what you will, for me promises are sacred.

Have you ever met a female user? OP's sister only wants a SNES Mini for social media "nerdy girl" points. Female nerds are always the Big Bang Theory type. They are just doing it for attention. They won't impress anyone with a "knock-off" SNES.
My girlfriend is the same. I got one of those Android TV/Kodi boxes from China. Has all the streaming apps, can play MKV's, has Chrome browser, the works. But it isn't a "real Roku" so my girlfriend hates it

His sister, probably

He could be gay for his sister's husband. He is OP after all.

So, OP thinks keeping his promise will make his brother-in-law fuck him?

"Hey man I got my sister that mini SNES I'm pretty cool right.. can I suck your dick?"
t. OP

Why do you assume they're white?

Getting cucked by your own sister into buying a jew mini
SAD

Buy a broken snes and shove a pi in there or something

Would you guys hate me if I scalped some of these? It seems like such a stupid easy way to make a few hundred bucks.
What if I said I live in a city so I'd only be cucking cucks and shitskins out of them?

If we all said yes, we would hate you for doing that, would that matter?
You'd do it anyway, I think. Am I wrong?

I would love if you cucked OP off his money.

Maybe I wouldn't. I'm not a kike, after all.
Now that I think about it, the only people that want these overpriced emulation meme machines are cucks anyway, so maybe i shouldn't feel bad about it at all. It would be different if I were scalping Switches.

if you're only thinking about doing it now then you've already lost the scalping wars, need to get a ton on day one pre so if possible

OP here, my girlfriend just told me she can lend me the money.
But you know what? You know fucking what? Twist, fucker! I AM getting a loan (from my uncle, not a bank) and I'll get about 4k and I WILL pre-order as many as I can! Fuck it! I started the fucking thread by saying "you win, scalpers", so why not join the winning team, right? Fuck my principles, this thread killed them.
Now I'll make some suckers into cucks! I just wanted to do something nice for my sis, but this thread became an abyss. Now I have gazed upon the abyss, and it gazed back! Why the FUCK would this board allow anyone to do something nice, right?
And the best part, I'll still get to do something nice for her.

I'll post pics of my stock when I have it, as proof. Fuck y'all!
Now I'll use the information about how much scalpers charge extra not to know how much I'll have to pay, but rather to know how much I'll get to make! Mwa-ha ha ha ha!

get her to blow you

I like to believe my sis has never tasted cock or cum, but shw probably has.

That's a big hand.

Sad.

got url for it? I would need something like that.

I doubt you'd make that much, it's a stupid reason to go into debt

Worst case scenario, no one bites and I end up selling them at retail price.
The point is I'll join the Dark Side after this shit show. You shouldn't have called my little sis a cunt.

What are you talking about? and I didn't call your sister anything, you don't seem like you belong here

If anyone insulted your family it's because you're a blogposting piece of shit

You're gonna make some money but it won't end there, OP. Once you taste the fruits of scalping there's no going back.
Don't do it, nigger!