Which would you rather play?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/611500
steamcharts.com/app/328070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brink

Brink.

Brink.
At least I can TRY to look good while suffering through bad mechanics.
I had high hopes for LawBreakers bringing back arena shooters but then they changed it to "Character Based" and it kept going further and further downhill. By the time beta came out I couldn't tolerate it and neither could my friends.

brink

Lawbreakers plays a lot better

Brink.

Russian roulette on 600% difficulty.

Fucking neither?

Dirty Bomb

Brink is a bad game
LB is a bad game with an obnoxious cunt of a developer pushing his garbage politics into the game

Brink. From what I breifly remember of playing it was fun, shitty performance and a bit of choke point heavy design aside.

Brink.

Wait a second when did brink go f2p?

Yes, and previous owners get nothing it seems.
I almost bought it years back when they did a free weekend.

Brink is actually a good game, it only needed 1 more year of develpement to fix clearly broken or non functional mechanics

Well fuck me I bought it for 5 bucks

I would rather tgm and fight 20 Goblin Warlords as a Level 999 character with the stats of a Level 1 character on 100 difficult in Oblivion, than play either.

But Brink.

Speak of the devil, new CrowbCat video

FUCK GODDAMN STOP POSTING THIS NIGGER'S VIDEOS FUCK
FUCK YOU EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD WITH THIS BULLSHIT
I WANT TO SHIT ON IT TOO BUT FUCK I'M SICK OF SEEING THIS ASSHOLE

None

Brink, I actually was expecting a good game when they first announced it, a shame really

Bring obviously. Its at least somewhat fun

tbh if Brink didn't have terrible bugs, lag and a million server issues, it would have been a pretty good game.

Anyway, I would rather play Hawken, but not even 10 people are playing that, such a good game and nobody plays it.

Brink.
It was actually a decent game- just had bad metadesign on keeping players.

Why?

FUCK GODDAMN STOP POSTING THESE NIGGER THREADS
FUCK YOU EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD WITH THIS BULLSHIT
I WANT TO SHIT ON IT TOO BUT FUCK I'M SICK OF SEEING THESE THREADS

It WAS such a good game, user.
Yes, I'm still hurting.

much rather play this

You weren't playing brink to its fullest unless you were the light body type, fite me.

ahhh the good old days of AlterIWNet…
oh wait no, I felt miserable then and was always getting reported for using the laser rifle that is ACR and aiming preemptively before I turned corners.

for everyone saying 'brink, it was good but not finished', the devs actually survived and made a new game in the same vein which is motoring through development

its good but the latest update is dodgy (new hero is broken) so wait a couple of weeks then come back tbh

I would rather go outside.
Those who know me know what this means.

so what's the game called?
Dirty Bomb?

oh yeah, i forgot to say the name of the game, im retarded

yes it is dirty bomb

lawbreaker.

neither

Yeah this is not a good time to get into the game if you're considering it. Last update fucked up almost every aspect of it

Brink.
The game was okay, it just died super fucking fast.

Why does it still hurt, though?

I will never forgive them for making Nader a dyke.

505 Games bought it apparently they ported it to consoles and people do play it there, but over on pc it's bad for now. Maybe there will be a revival of it somewhere down the road.

unless you are retarded you are suppose to judge a game based on its quality, not on their dev's (retarded) bahaviour or political opinion.

like pottery

I'd rather play good games thank you.

(Checked)
Exquisite.

I'm so tired of seeing posts like this. If we are talking about CRITICAL ANALYSIS, as in, "Does this game measure up to the objective standard of x?" then yes, it is usually entirely irrelevant who made it. However, when we're judging the VALUE of a PRODUCT or whether or not something should be bought: If you were to disregard who made it you'd be a fucking idiot. If someone sells the most delicious, cheapest ice cream ever and uses every cent of profit that isn't put towards maintaining the business to sodomize your favorite person with a rusty knife, can you really say it's a good idea to buy his ice cream? Is it even a good idea to try it? Is it good to even entertain the idea that it might be good? The value of that ice cream is shit. It's garbage ice cream because it should never be bought. Not because of the quality of the milk or the machines used to make it, but because the profits go towards the worst possible shit you can imagine. The value of a product is extremely complicated, it has to do with a myriad of topics and is deeply personal - stop acting like it's wrong to value some products poorly or well due to the maker, these are goods we're talking about, not arguments (and the genetic fallacy is kind of retarded anyway).

Also; I'd pick Brink but this thread is just an excuse to shit on Lawbreakers.

Your argument is irrelevant anyway. Lawbreakers is shit. It has no redeemable qualities. It does nothing different or special that any other game hasn't already done and done better. It's a dime a dozen first person shitter with an unwarranted and undeserved price tag.

brink has better designs

wow, such righteousness … now let me see your library and let me laugh at your pathetic dishonesty.

I actually liked Brink.
I really did.
I thought the story was neat too, where the goverment had (for once) the good guys and the anarchists were retarded idiots.

I know that feel.
I loved the style and the gameplay but for the entire time i owned the game i was never able to play online.

Brink.

I bought it for $15 at goystop 2 months after it released. Still don't regret it.

So did they ever fix the shitty mechanics or what?
The whole point of this thread was to point out that Brink's gone F2P today and not about shitting on Lawbreakers, it's just sad at this point, like Chris-chan.

Dirty Bomb was always semi-P2W in the same way Tribes Ascend was until they reworked the unlocks.

Also, the loadout card gacha shit is incredible obnoxious and forces you to grind forever if you want a particular playstyle out of a hero.

Unless they changed the card thing, I stopped playing shortly after Phantom came out.

Now you fags like Brink and Dirty Bomb? You retards were shitting up every Dirty Bomb thread. Fucking contrarians

i ll blame it on summer, thank god it's almost over.
Never would i think that i would see someone use the same SJW retarded logic here and be defended by others.
althought not that unthinkable since /pol = right wing tumblr
" If someone sells the most delicious, cheapest ice cream ever and uses every cent of profit that isn't put towards maintaining the business to sodomize your favorite person with a rusty knife"

How the fuck did they look at that and say 'Yeah that's balanced enough' but how many times they had to nerf Phantom is fucking testament to how they operate.

Should have shown the player counts fam.

You've been shitting up other threads. Leftypol is your place to stay kike.

terrific

Yeah, you're totally fitting in.

Gay Mark.

Codeword for "i'm offended ;_;"

Brink

are you a Lawbreakers dev or something

are you triggered that the shittiest letdown of a game from 2011 is coming back from the grave to destroy the lawbreakers playerbase before it even gets off the ground

boy, time sure flies, I don't even remember playing it

Brink, I never played it but I thought it looked interesting

It looked kind of fake there, but then I went and checked it. Damn, there's quite a lot of people playing this game. I still don't know if those numbers are true and why are they all the same?

because it's literally the most players this game has ever seen, I guess

could be worst
steamcharts.com/app/611500
oh its launch day+1 btw,

i hope its because steam isn t the only way to play it, else: It seems that it's normal to see shooter without easy mode (aka where you actually have to aim) having low playerbase.

Who would have though that thoses kind of skill-based shooter wouldn t have 10m player?

worse, dumbass
Why does nobody play this?

That's not revolution 60.

steamcharts.com/app/328070
^CPMA 2014 eddition

What the hell is that thing?!

This came out?

My cousin bought Brink, full price, at release. Time to rub the salt on that wound again

Brink. they even released a status update today with step by step instructions on how to create your own dedicated servers. it's not an f2p game. it's the base game for free only with 2 extra maps in the DLC.

Either I don't know how to play or my character is really really slow. Tried playing as a Soldier a couple of matches and the server was filled with people who'd never played an FPS in their life or bots.
Tried changing up the settings because FOV is terrible, the shader at the edges of the screen is terrible and the game gets BLACKED when I try to play a single player challenge.

I actually played this a lot a year ago or so. Had definitely fun with it and unlocking new characters is, compared to other games, not that much of a grind.

Praise be

At least I can make my own character with Brink

It's mostly just embarrassing to see a 6-year-old game not improve at all. Everything is delayed, as if operating on rubber bands instead of gears and cogs.
Plenty of options on how to play and you definitely need to rely on your teammates or rather convince them to play along. Everyone on my team went soldier with the exception of one guy who went engi and put up a turret is this TF2? no, it's not, it's worse
Guns aren't split up into any groups nor do they indicate what kind of fire-rate one should expect from a gun other than its clip mag size. And everyone looks like they're some hyper-realistic version of a french cartoon character. I don't know, I always associate tall, stretchy characters with modern french cartoons for some reason.

There is a good game in here somewhere, but it's still an unfinished buggy mess. At least now it's free. I'd rather play this than Cliff "I'm with HER" Bllazaga's latest atrocity. Which is also a damn shame, that's the guy that made Unreal games and Gears of War 2.

Not probably, it WAS the largest peak it ever had.
14 on release in July 2012
18 in October 2012
17 a couple of times in the next 4 years
and then our gamenight from last month

I think it's based on urban/ghetto British culture. It looks fucking horrible.

The difference between a coordinated and uncoordinated team is immediately apparent. Last game I played, I was on a team of 50% medics who were not reviving anyone. We were immediately pushed back to spawn and stayed there for the entirety of the game

The largest peak since it was released on Steam, yeah, but ES has been around a lot longer than that, and it used to be more popular.

And sometimes the game will decide to spaz out and do this.

I got more of a Johannesburg kind of vibe here

The game's engine is impressively bad. I honestly don't know how they managed to make a game so terrible.

Well it is the Doom 3 engine.

Then it's either a completely different game from a few years ago or you're a fucking turbo tard lying out of your ass. They took a decently put together game and infected it with P2W ass cancer to the point where it caused serious balance issues. This post is far more on point.

Dang, that is pretty good. Any other songs in the OST that are decent?

triggered ? really?

Back when i played phantom was already nerfed into oblivion. And i didn´t play with the new merc they have released a while ago.

Goddamn man just goddamn.
This game wasn't designed with deus ex rocket launcher in mind.

Even though the devs are probably completely different ET was also a fucking mess of this scale. It desperately needs another ETPRO server mod to fix all the fucking shitty serverside networking issues.

Honestly, Lawbreakers could have been good - it's pretty fun, I really enjoyed playing it during the 'beta', the movement options of some of the classes are very cool (I pretty much only played the jetpack dykes and the assassin), but the game is just fucked up.
The balance is fuckawful, the melee classes are incredible in the right hands and the fatass rocket guy is complete shit - there may have been some actual patches to fix this since launch, but I don't know anything about that.
I can't believe I'm about to ask for loadouts back, but I think that if LB had taken a step back in FPS fads and gone with loadouts instead of the current 'le hero shooter' meme it really could have been better.
I'm willing to look past politics if they aren't blatant, in-your-face bullshit, but having forced diversity like in pretty much every shitty 'hero' game is very offputting, just let players choose their character as a purely aesthetic option.
We can't have 1999 back, so can we at least get 2006?

I remember when people called PUBG a shitty H1Z1 knockoff and said it would be dead after a week

Oh my fuck i just tried Brink today and it's goddamn horseshit, i played it for 15 mins and i quickly uninstalled that piece of shit.
If we're comparing Notakers here, then it's bound to be even worse