Logan Allen

Brink

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

Brink.

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

Brink.
At least I can TRY to look good while suffering through bad mechanics.
I had high hopes for LawBreakers bringing back arena shooters but then they changed it to "Character Based" and it kept going further and further downhill. By the time beta came out I couldn't tolerate it and neither could my friends.

William Carter
William Carter

brink

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Lawbreakers plays a lot better

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

Brink.

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

zenimax
blizzaga
Russian roulette on 600% difficulty.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

Fucking neither?

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

Dirty Bomb

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

Brink is a bad game
LB is a bad game with an obnoxious cunt of a developer pushing his garbage politics into the game

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

Brink. From what I breifly remember of playing it was fun, shitty performance and a bit of choke point heavy design aside.

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

Brink.

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

Wait a second when did brink go f2p?

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Yes, and previous owners get nothing it seems.
I almost bought it years back when they did a free weekend.

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

Brink is actually a good game, it only needed 1 more year of develpement to fix clearly broken or non functional mechanics

Well fuck me I bought it for 5 bucks

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

I would rather tgm and fight 20 Goblin Warlords as a Level 999 character with the stats of a Level 1 character on 100 difficult in Oblivion, than play either.

But Brink.

James Phillips
James Phillips

Speak of the devil, new CrowbCat video

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

FUCK GODDAMN STOP POSTING THIS NIGGER'S VIDEOS FUCK
FUCK YOU EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD WITH THIS BULLSHIT
I WANT TO SHIT ON IT TOO BUT FUCK I'M SICK OF SEEING THIS ASSHOLE

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

None

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Brink, I actually was expecting a good game when they first announced it, a shame really

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

Bring obviously. Its at least somewhat fun

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

tbh if Brink didn't have terrible bugs, lag and a million server issues, it would have been a pretty good game.

Anyway, I would rather play Hawken, but not even 10 people are playing that, such a good game and nobody plays it.

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

Brink.
It was actually a decent game- just had bad metadesign on keeping players.

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

Why?

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

FUCK GODDAMN STOP POSTING THESE NIGGER THREADS
FUCK YOU EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD WITH THIS BULLSHIT
I WANT TO SHIT ON IT TOO BUT FUCK I'M SICK OF SEEING THESE THREADS

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

It WAS such a good game, user.
Yes, I'm still hurting.

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

much rather play this

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

You weren't playing brink to its fullest unless you were the light body type, fite me.

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

ahhh the good old days of AlterIWNet…
oh wait no, I felt miserable then and was always getting reported for using the laser rifle that is ACR and aiming preemptively before I turned corners.

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

for everyone saying 'brink, it was good but not finished', the devs actually survived and made a new game in the same vein which is motoring through development

its good but the latest update is dodgy (new hero is broken) so wait a couple of weeks then come back tbh

Carter Young
Carter Young

I would rather go outside.
Those who know me know what this means.

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

so what's the game called?
Dirty Bomb?

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

oh yeah, i forgot to say the name of the game, im retarded

yes it is dirty bomb

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

lawbreaker.

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

neither

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Yeah this is not a good time to get into the game if you're considering it. Last update fucked up almost every aspect of it

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

Brink.
The game was okay, it just died super fucking fast.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Super fun mech combat, almost a big boy game like Mechwarrior.
Rather than adding bigger levels or more competitive game modes the devs add dogshit PVE horde mode babyman trash
Then the microtrans get even more cancerous
Dead

Why does it still hurt, though?

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

I will never forgive them for making Nader a dyke.

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

505 Games bought it apparently they ported it to consoles and people do play it there, but over on pc it's bad for now. Maybe there will be a revival of it somewhere down the road.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

back to /pol
unless you are retarded you are suppose to judge a game based on its quality, not on their dev's (retarded) bahaviour or political opinion.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

/pol
/pol
/pol
/pol

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

like pottery

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

I'd rather play good games thank you.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

(Checked)
Exquisite.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

I'm so tired of seeing posts like this. If we are talking about CRITICAL ANALYSIS, as in, "Does this game measure up to the objective standard of x?" then yes, it is usually entirely irrelevant who made it. However, when we're judging the VALUE of a PRODUCT or whether or not something should be bought: If you were to disregard who made it you'd be a fucking idiot. If someone sells the most delicious, cheapest ice cream ever and uses every cent of profit that isn't put towards maintaining the business to sodomize your favorite person with a rusty knife, can you really say it's a good idea to buy his ice cream? Is it even a good idea to try it? Is it good to even entertain the idea that it might be good? The value of that ice cream is shit. It's garbage ice cream because it should never be bought. Not because of the quality of the milk or the machines used to make it, but because the profits go towards the worst possible shit you can imagine. The value of a product is extremely complicated, it has to do with a myriad of topics and is deeply personal - stop acting like it's wrong to value some products poorly or well due to the maker, these are goods we're talking about, not arguments (and the genetic fallacy is kind of retarded anyway).

Also; I'd pick Brink but this thread is just an excuse to shit on Lawbreakers.

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

Your argument is irrelevant anyway. Lawbreakers is shit. It has no redeemable qualities. It does nothing different or special that any other game hasn't already done and done better. It's a dime a dozen first person shitter with an unwarranted and undeserved price tag.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

brink has better designs

Parker Long
Parker Long

wow, such righteousness … now let me see your library and let me laugh at your pathetic dishonesty.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

/pol/

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

I actually liked Brink.
I really did.
I thought the story was neat too, where the goverment had (for once) the good guys and the anarchists were retarded idiots.

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

I know that feel.
I loved the style and the gameplay but for the entire time i owned the game i was never able to play online.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

Brink.

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

reasonably fast-paced even when playing as a fatass with a minigun
weapons all felt unique, shotguns were great
muh dress-up
10/10 soundtrack
I bought it for $15 at goystop 2 months after it released. Still don't regret it.

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

So did they ever fix the shitty mechanics or what?
The whole point of this thread was to point out that Brink's gone F2P today and not about shitting on Lawbreakers, it's just sad at this point, like Chris-chan.

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

Dirty Bomb was always semi-P2W in the same way Tribes Ascend was until they reworked the unlocks.
release new thing (Phantom, this new one)
new thing is hideously OP
only way to get new thing is to have grinded in advance or pay money
whales/impatient people get their wallets out
new thing eventually gets nerfed
"see! It's not P2W!"
repeat

Also, the loadout card gacha shit is incredible obnoxious and forces you to grind forever if you want a particular playstyle out of a hero.

Unless they changed the card thing, I stopped playing shortly after Phantom came out.

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

Now you fags like Brink and Dirty Bomb? You retards were shitting up every Dirty Bomb thread. Fucking contrarians

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

i ll blame it on summer, thank god it's almost over.
Never would i think that i would see someone use the same SJW retarded logic here and be defended by others.
althought not that unthinkable since /pol = right wing tumblr
someone saying BS is the same as physically abusing someone
" If someone sells the most delicious, cheapest ice cream ever and uses every cent of profit that isn't put towards maintaining the business to sodomize your favorite person with a rusty knife"
<i got PTSD from people saying mean things
<someone saying mean thing on the internet should be persecuted in the same way as someone physically aggressing you on the street.
i dont care about what he does, he is a leftist cuck and he said retarded things, so everything he do should be boycotted. (even though it's totally unreleated)
<i dont care about what you do, you are a fking ((privileged))cis white male so everything you do is bad and should be boycotted.

kill yourselves, i know you are trying to fit in, i know you may feel edgy for copy pasting "hitler did nothing wrong" and posting hitler memes. but that wont make you less retarded.

and if by the end of summer you guys are still there, please go back to ((at least)) 4chan. it's better for you.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

New Merc
give her an OP rocket launcher
powerful assault rifle and pistol
the ability to give ammo without having to drop it

How the fuck did they look at that and say 'Yeah that's balanced enough' but how many times they had to nerf Phantom is fucking testament to how they operate.

Mason Young
Mason Young

Should have shown the player counts fam.

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

You've been shitting up other threads. Leftypol is your place to stay kike.

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

terrific

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

offended by Hitler memes
I'm an idiot. please laugh at me
4chan, not Cuckchan
Yeah, you're totally fitting in.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

Mark put a filter on Re.ddit S.pacing
Gay Mark.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

edgy

Codeword for "i'm offended ;_;"

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

Brink

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

are you a Lawbreakers dev or something

are you triggered that the shittiest letdown of a game from 2011 is coming back from the grave to destroy the lawbreakers playerbase before it even gets off the ground

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

Brink had a free weekend 6 years ago
boy, time sure flies, I don't even remember playing it

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

Brink, I never played it but I thought it looked interesting

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

It looked kind of fake there, but then I went and checked it. Damn, there's quite a lot of people playing this game. I still don't know if those numbers are true and why are they all the same?

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

because it's literally the most players this game has ever seen, I guess

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

could be worst
steamcharts.com/app/611500
oh its launch day+1 btw,

i hope its because steam isn t the only way to play it, else: It seems that it's normal to see shooter without easy mode (aka where you actually have to aim) having low playerbase.

Who would have though that thoses kind of skill-based shooter wouldn t have 10m player?

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

worst
worse, dumbass
Why does nobody play this?

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

That's not revolution 60.

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

steamcharts.com/app/328070
^CPMA 2014 eddition

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

What the hell is that thing?!

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

This came out?

triple-digit all-time peaks

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

My cousin bought Brink, full price, at release. Time to rub the salt on that wound again

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Todd rubs salt in cliffy's wounds by releasing a piece of shit on steam and manages to outsell notakers

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

Brink. they even released a status update today with step by step instructions on how to create your own dedicated servers. it's not an f2p game. it's the base game for free only with 2 extra maps in the DLC.

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

Either I don't know how to play or my character is really really slow. Tried playing as a Soldier a couple of matches and the server was filled with people who'd never played an FPS in their life or bots.
Tried changing up the settings because FOV is terrible, the shader at the edges of the screen is terrible and the game gets BLACKED when I try to play a single player challenge.

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

I actually played this a lot a year ago or so. Had definitely fun with it and unlocking new characters is, compared to other games, not that much of a grind.

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

Praise be

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

At least I can make my own character with Brink

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

It's mostly just embarrassing to see a 6-year-old game not improve at all. Everything is delayed, as if operating on rubber bands instead of gears and cogs.
Plenty of options on how to play and you definitely need to rely on your teammates or rather convince them to play along. Everyone on my team went soldier with the exception of one guy who went engi and put up a turret is this TF2? no, it's not, it's worse
Guns aren't split up into any groups nor do they indicate what kind of fire-rate one should expect from a gun other than its clip mag size. And everyone looks like they're some hyper-realistic version of a french cartoon character. I don't know, I always associate tall, stretchy characters with modern french cartoons for some reason.

There is a good game in here somewhere, but it's still an unfinished buggy mess. At least now it's free. I'd rather play this than Cliff "I'm with HER" Bllazaga's latest atrocity. Which is also a damn shame, that's the guy that made Unreal games and Gears of War 2.

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

the infv gamenight was probably the largest peak ES got

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

Not probably, it WAS the largest peak it ever had.
14 on release in July 2012
18 in October 2012
17 a couple of times in the next 4 years
and then our gamenight from last month

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

And everyone looks like they're some hyper-realistic version of a french cartoon character. I don't know, I always associate tall, stretchy characters with modern french cartoons for some reason.

I think it's based on urban/ghetto British culture. It looks fucking horrible.

you definitely need to rely on your teammates or rather convince them to play along

The difference between a coordinated and uncoordinated team is immediately apparent. Last game I played, I was on a team of 50% medics who were not reviving anyone. We were immediately pushed back to spawn and stayed there for the entirety of the game

The largest peak since it was released on Steam, yeah, but ES has been around a lot longer than that, and it used to be more popular.

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

And sometimes the game will decide to spaz out and do this.
urban/ghetto British culture
I got more of a Johannesburg kind of vibe here

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

The game's engine is impressively bad. I honestly don't know how they managed to make a game so terrible.

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

Well it is the Doom 3 engine.

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

Then it's either a completely different game from a few years ago or you're a fucking turbo tard lying out of your ass. They took a decently put together game and infected it with P2W ass cancer to the point where it caused serious balance issues. This post is far more on point.

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

Dang, that is pretty good. Any other songs in the OST that are decent?

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

triggered ? really?

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

Back when i played phantom was already nerfed into oblivion. And i didn´t play with the new merc they have released a while ago.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

Goddamn man just goddamn.
This game wasn't designed with deus ex rocket launcher in mind.

Even though the devs are probably completely different ET was also a fucking mess of this scale. It desperately needs another ETPRO server mod to fix all the fucking shitty serverside networking issues.

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

Honestly, Lawbreakers could have been good - it's pretty fun, I really enjoyed playing it during the 'beta', the movement options of some of the classes are very cool (I pretty much only played the jetpack dykes and the assassin), but the game is just fucked up.
The balance is fuckawful, the melee classes are incredible in the right hands and the fatass rocket guy is complete shit - there may have been some actual patches to fix this since launch, but I don't know anything about that.
I can't believe I'm about to ask for loadouts back, but I think that if LB had taken a step back in FPS fads and gone with loadouts instead of the current 'le hero shooter' meme it really could have been better.
I'm willing to look past politics if they aren't blatant, in-your-face bullshit, but having forced diversity like in pretty much every shitty 'hero' game is very offputting, just let players choose their character as a purely aesthetic option.
We can't have 1999 back, so can we at least get 2006?

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

I remember when people called PUBG a shitty H1Z1 knockoff and said it would be dead after a week

400k players
PU's face when his standalone game makes him more dosh than the game he worked on

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

Oh my fuck i just tried Brink today and it's goddamn horseshit, i played it for 15 mins and i quickly uninstalled that piece of shit.
If we're comparing Notakers here, then it's bound to be even worse

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit