Trump Administration to Scrap Obama Administration plan to aid SDF, seeks to appease Turkey

Fuck every one of you retards who shilled for this guy and acted like he'd change US foreign policy in a positive way.

thehill.com/policy/defense/317624-trump-administration-scraps-obamas-plan-to-retake-raqqa

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welcome to /trumptalk/

I shilled for Trump, hard. I'm European enjoy your decline.

Do you know where you are?
Lost on your way to reddit?
>reddit.com/
now fuck off

Good, now Russia won't ditch Iran, Syria and the Kurds and will fuck over Erdogan when Trump inevitably gets involved in some retarded conflict elsewhere.

He's not going to fuck Turkey over. The Turkish Stream pipeline would be off the table.

supporting any candidate is reddit, guy.
And you think Hillary had a LEFT-WING MIDDLE EAST POLICY ARE YOU FUCKIN DUMB BUDDY?

nah but tepid support for the kurds in a continuation of obama policy is still miles better than actively sucking erdogan's cock

>>>Holla Forums

Is Trump a Russian agent or not?

No reddit.

Never got a wiff of her being anywhere near supportive of the kurds. As far as i know she wouldve carried on selling guns to the sheikhs to kill yemenis so any kurdish support is crocodile tears.

as a trot, i would advise you not to speak too loud. I hear finland is very cold this time of year.

We are communist, anarchist, etc.

You seem to be an american right wing liberal who support the policies of Obama, Hillary or whatever.
We don't like Trump, Hillary, or you
You should fuck off

He's a rich fuck whose interests happen to allign with Russia's at the moment. Trumps a wild card and even Putin doesn't know what's going to happen. He's Putin's Putin.

She almost certainly would've continued obama policy on the matter. Giving guns to the sdf is pretty much defacto giving guns to the kurds at the very least because that's one less gun the kurds have to give the SDF from another source. It just lets you pretend you're not giving guns to the kurds.

not enough for me, especially when the rest of her foreign policy was standard centrist liberalism, with a hint of gib me war

how many of you were sucking his dick the other day when a shipment of arms made its way to the SDF

Lmao there's a whole thread here on cycle about Rojava but supporting them makes me a right wing liberal? Do you know anything about Democratic Confederalism or Communalism? Read nigger.

Trump CUCKED to Turkey
How does it feel, pol/tards?

Trump is a fucking retard that thinks Russia and Turkey will jump when he says so because he is Putins new buttbuddy.

Without the Kurdish militia all of northern Iraq and eastern Syria would have fallen to ISIS.

How long until this idiot, who said he would take out ISIS in a month, realises this, remains to be seen.

Are you dumb? When did I mention Hillary?

Do you actually want the US to halt support for the SDF in favour of Turkey?

Apparently supporting SDF means I'm a liberal but supporting Erdogan and NATO is leftist.

The amount of Trump ass kissing on this forum is unbelievable. I guess leftypol will shit on the YPG-SDF and support Turkey as long as it means sucking up to daddy Trump.

Please, tell me how and why a Leftist should not oppose Trump's policies in the middle east? The election is over numbskull, you can't deflect critique of Trump just by irrelevently bringing up Hillary goddamn Clinton any time someone says something mean about your god emporer you fucking classcuck.

I'm going to Europe, thanks for the lax immigration policies.

lol not a fucking clue what this thread is about or what SDF is but they sure as shit saw TRUMP!! and came runnin'

Turkey is going to fuck itself over eventually.

No problem welcome aboard.

What level of Chess is Drumpf playing?

Erdogan probably made a stinkā€¦ that or it was a leftover policy from the Obama admin maybe

I know in his confirmation hearing, Tillerson voiced support for the Kurds in Syria