Video games with suicide mechanics

Some times i just wanna scream at this board "i want to die", but the thread would be deleted for shitposting.

Anyway, what are the best games where you can kill yourself?

Dark Souls,good luck Chosen Undead. :^)

Probably any horror game, but one that actually has a suicide mechanic, well there is Dragon's Dogma but only at the ending of the game.

I have never felt so legitimately awful for something I did in a video game.

In no more room in hell if you hold "k" i think you could shoot yourself in the head.

Fallout 3™

The Sims

NieR Automata lets you remove your OS Chip.

All 3D GTA games let you jump off buildings, run into traffic, get suicided by cop etc.

Silent Hill 2 deals with depression and suicide.

Nioh has an item that makes you commit harakiri.

in crusader kings 2, if your character is depressed, you have an option to commit suicide

MGS3

Team Fortress 2 (and really most Valve games) let you bind a suicide console-command to any key, I like to use it after a bombjump as Soldier or Demoman to launch a corpse at a thousand miles an hour into the enemy base for giggles. Soldier's taunt-kill with one of the pickaxes, as well, or weapons that inflict self-damage.

Nier Automata has a self-destruct feature…that doesn't actually cause you to self destruct and you survive and continue playing after activating it, so I don't really know what they were going for there.

The game-over you can get from killing Ocelot while he's unconscious at the beginning caught me by surprise, I didn't think about that it would pretty much just nullify the events of the entire series until the game started screaming at me about time paradoxes. Temporal suicide by nullifying the timeline?

In DayZ you could shoot yourself in the head.

You could also attempt to be friendly, 9 times out of 10 it was a bullet or an axe in the back.

Is it just me or are those suicide animations taken from Cry of Fear?

Nah, it reminds me of it too. But I don't think it's directly taken from that.

hop in a car in gta iv and crash it

Karoshi. The whole game revolves around killing your own character. It's a puzzle platformer.

2 > Suicide Salaryman > 1

Is this mod actually coming out or what?

Doesn't it blow off the skirt?

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, and Yume Nikki. Also while not a good game, in Trespasser it's possible to turn your gun on yourself.

Yup.

feels bad man

Their animator posts updates every few months, but yes, the development is slow as fuck.

You can't rush quality, especially when its free content.

I know, but would it kill them to do a partial release?

Yes, just like it killed most Early Access games.
Let them have a finished polished release with some bugs instead of a buggy unfinished mess.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein, I remember that it was explained ingame as a capsule of cyanide hidden inside one of your teeth so that you could off yourself if the nazi captured you, it's a small detail that I still find memorable.

I'm now just imagining an action hero guy with one of his teeth completely replaced by a capsule of cyanide.

I think it had something like where you had a cyanide capsule in your teeth. I think you could also use it somehow.

Or maybe I'm thinking if another game. It's been a while.

In GTAV multiplayer you can kill yourself. The first time's free, but every time after that you have to pay 100 GTAbucks for the privilege of eating a bullet or a cyanide pill.

Bloodborne with that one katana

… by having it turn out that the developer never seriously intended to finish it and that they've really just been stringing people along with the promise of its being finished?