Music thread

What do you listen to while you play vidya/browse Holla Forums?
Be specific for what you play if you would like.

Heres what I listen to while browsing Holla Forums or playing Battle Engine Aquila.

For the tamer boss battle themes

Jazz

In my opinion I Sawed the Demons would be a better choice, but great pick regardless

Degenerate as fuck, son.

Time to go back.

Nice try Anita

modarchive on shuffle.

OSTs from games that are similar if not in the same series

For example when I play Halo: Custom Edition or Halo Online or soon Halo: Project Cartographer I like to listen to any of the series' OSTs

Hitler DOES hate Jazz though. He also had a quote, I love hitler, but I also love Jazz.

Or when playing Mount and Blade or Crusader Kings 2 or anything medieval really I'll listen to:

Runescape OST
Total War Medieval 1 & 2, and Rome
Age of Mythology OST
Age of Empires II OST
Divine Divinity, Divinity II & Original Sin OST
Stronghold OST
Europa Universalis OST
Baldurs Gate OST
Pillars of Eternity OST
Icewind Dale OST
Dragon Age OST
etc.

Darksynth was made for vidya

I usually don't put on anything else when playing video games, but when I do listen to something else it's usually people chatting rather than music.

Been listening to the VTMB OST a lot lately. It's really good for late-night browsing. The unused alternate track for the Downtown hub is quality.

Noise rock is best video games music

No stop. I can't do this. I want more of it…

Fuck I played this when it first came over to the West as Sword of the New World. The game was very aesthetically pleasing and had one of the coolest systems for parties.
Is this shit still alive?

Also to be thread related I usually listen to weebshit or remixes while playing vidya that you can zone out in and doesn't require much skill or paying attention like WoW or Diablo. Games that require finesse I usually just listen to the game's OST.

I blast out the eurobeat when i get real fucking serious, especially when the following occurs: mark, 4am threads+clones, rob, shit shit podcast and a social stealth memegame

I have a bigass playlist with a shitload of artists / genres that I listen to while playing games; some predominant ones and recent additons: Busdriver, Babymetal, Die Antwoord, GWAR, Gorillaz, Pendulum, Asteroids Galaxy Tour, various anime musics, mashup shit. Also eurobeat.

You should listen to all the unreleased tracks that VTMB's composer made, but didn't put into the game. He released a ton of it to fans last year.

Synthwave in general was made for vidya, makes me wish I still had arcades where I live.