Music thread

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

What do you listen to while you play vidya/browse Holla Forums?
Be specific for what you play if you would like.

Heres what I listen to while browsing Holla Forums or playing Battle Engine Aquila.

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

For the tamer boss battle themes

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

Jazz

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

Dissing jazz

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

In my opinion I Sawed the Demons would be a better choice, but great pick regardless

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

listening to monkeymusic

Degenerate as fuck, son.

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

Time to go back.

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

Nice try Anita

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

modarchive on shuffle.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

OSTs from games that are similar if not in the same series

For example when I play Halo: Custom Edition or Halo Online or soon Halo: Project Cartographer I like to listen to any of the series' OSTs

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Hitler DOES hate Jazz though. He also had a quote, I love hitler, but I also love Jazz.

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

Or when playing Mount and Blade or Crusader Kings 2 or anything medieval really I'll listen to:

Runescape OST
Total War Medieval 1 & 2, and Rome
Age of Mythology OST
Age of Empires II OST
Divine Divinity, Divinity II & Original Sin OST
Stronghold OST
Europa Universalis OST
Baldurs Gate OST
Pillars of Eternity OST
Icewind Dale OST
Dragon Age OST
etc.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

Darksynth was made for vidya

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

I usually don't put on anything else when playing video games, but when I do listen to something else it's usually people chatting rather than music.

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Been listening to the VTMB OST a lot lately. It's really good for late-night browsing. The unused alternate track for the Downtown hub is quality.

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

Noise rock is best video games music

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

No stop. I can't do this. I want more of it…

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

Granado Espada
Fuck I played this when it first came over to the West as Sword of the New World. The game was very aesthetically pleasing and had one of the coolest systems for parties.
All those combinations of three-man families you could do.
Different weapons giving your characters slightly different skillsets like for the warrior.
Is this shit still alive?

Also to be thread related I usually listen to weebshit or remixes while playing vidya that you can zone out in and doesn't require much skill or paying attention like WoW or Diablo. Games that require finesse I usually just listen to the game's OST.

Christian James
Christian James

I blast out the eurobeat when i get real fucking serious, especially when the following occurs: mark, 4am threads+clones, rob, shit shit podcast and a social stealth memegame

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

I have a bigass playlist with a shitload of artists / genres that I listen to while playing games; some predominant ones and recent additons: Busdriver, Babymetal, Die Antwoord, GWAR, Gorillaz, Pendulum, Asteroids Galaxy Tour, various anime musics, mashup shit. Also eurobeat.

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

You should listen to all the unreleased tracks that VTMB's composer made, but didn't put into the game. He released a ton of it to fans last year.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

Synthwave in general was made for vidya, makes me wish I still had arcades where I live.

David Martin
David Martin

Buy Saturn at local Con
Get Psuedo Saturn setup
told to play Panzer Dragoon
Instantly Buy Import Copies after playing burned copy and hearing the First track of the game

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit