Mount and Blade thread

Last one died
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/21

TL;DR

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War#Host_countries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I look forward to the churn your own butter minigame.

Anyone else playing AD 1257?

Honestly im glad they are taking their time, i want a good game not a rushed garbage, and im glad that some devs still have balls to develop the game as much as they need instead of chasing profit

Brown and based
Where were you when brown people became the last beacon of good vidya?

There are so many warband mods at this point if it weren't for these threads I'd forget about Butterlord entirely.

What the fuck did you expect? They're turks

I counted 6 brown people in that dark picture.

Fucking mudslime internet defense force.

Reminder.
We're going to be on TW's new video every 6 months carrot-on-a-stick for a long time until bannerlord is finally cancelled.

I was referring more to the brown part
You have to go back.

Divide and conquer shills are the worst

WEW, enjoy your chosen """white""" allies

Well the opinions in this pic are all valid

it's too slow to be fun

How does it feel to be intellectually impotent?

Literal cockroaches have waged a more successful war on the Balkans.

Go to fucking Holla Forums and make a thread concerning your progressive ideals, you fucking roach sympathizer.

Im not a progressive

What else did you expected? Every country tries to project it power and expand, conquer and assimilate, its just how things are
Also Ottoman Empire =/= Turkey

I'm skeptical about the "new engine takes a long time"-thing, I mean from the gameplay we've seen so far, it doesn't seem hugely different than M&B. It really looks like the same engine but upgraded. Doesn't look like a hugely different one. If the engine really is that different, then I really expect some incredible not yet showcased features that are hugely different from Warband. I'm excited as fuck but Bannerlord always just looked like a really pretty Warband mod. Why would you make a completely new engine if you're going to make the exact same game again?

Refute what? That the opinion fo all white people should be destroyed, roaches deserve money or the will flood Europe with refugees, and trying to suck enough kraut dick to get into the EU are all valid and acceptable opinions?
Yeah, turks sure are white and based.

They can't check that because wikipedia is banned in Turkroachistan.

Literal cockroaches have waged a more successful war on the Balkans.
Well, shit, I guess the Soviet Union had nothing to do with Russia in that case.

Why not? They have money, they have unlimited amount of time

Warband's engine is kind of shit. Bannerlord's isn't looking much better, honestly.

For the wages of sin is death, and western societies have fallen so far into depravity and degeneration that they dont deserve defending
Well technically they upkeep all those refugees by themselves, and they dont really have any good reasons to do so, so using them as political tool is not a bad move.
EU = gibs
Can you blame turks that they want to use eauropean weakness for their own benefit? Who is to blame here? Europe that cant act in its own interest or Turkey acting in its own interest?

Tell me more about it

Well I wouldn't call it shit but it's certainly not the prettiest and quite limited (you can do sick shit if you try hard enough though) and the new one looks pretty much exactly the same, that's what gets me thinking.

this is a warband thread fucking kill yourself faggot

We dont know the inner workings of the new engine, if i remember correctly new animations in warband were huge pain in the ass so that is probably getting fixed

It wasnt me who started sperging about "muh cockroaches"

Western civilization is the sole reason why you have a fucking computer, you ungrateful shitskin piece of shit.
Holy fuck, you're either the most pathetic cuck I've ever seen derail a Warband thread or a brain-dead mudshit who tries to defend his worthless excuse of a fucking sewage tank "civilization".
Stop posting in this Warband thread, you absolute faggot.

True but the new animations still look pretty bad and more or less the same.

If you didnt noticed things have changed a little bit since then, now thanks to the western civilization i have gay pride parades and kosher media in my country
Also im a whitey not a noble numbian gentelman
Im a brain dead cuck mudshit just 4 u

Maybe they are just shit at animation, but hopefully the limitations of warband engine have been at least softened and at best removed at all
But we cant really tell since the game releases

Rich coming from the guys who used to turn Christians into eunuchs.

Agreed, at this point we can only hope.

I would imagine when they say they're making a new engine, it's not exactly being done from scratch. You have to remember Taleworlds is Turkish, thus they want their game to be able to run on the potato computers over in Turkey.

He's shitskin filth, user. He hates himself enough for him to proclaim he's white in order to make his statements seem valid to us.
He doesn't have the brain capacity to digest your points and arguments either.
By the way, use sage for offtopic

To be fair a large amount of faithful M&B players have potato computers and optimization never hurts. It just makes we wonder when they say that they take so much time because of a new engine and then everything looks almost exactly the same.

Sorry m8, my country is Christian since X century and never was muslim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War#Host_countries

This shitskin is hilarious.

You small mind cant really comprehend that somebody can be European and not blame everybody around for the misfortune of Europe but the Europe?

The shitskin is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a shitskin and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

My skin looks pretty white to me

Now post a picture of your face so that we can be sure you're an "ethnic european".

Sure thing m8, id love to deanonymise myself and get banned for being a attentionfag

WHERE IS FUCKING BANNERLORD HOLY SHIT

How many rapes and kidnappings does it take for a turk to become white?
They're never enough.

You're a citizen of an anti-white kike-led supranational organization. Congrats.

Also being muslim disqualifies you from being european.

I've been trying a warhammer mod right now, it is pretty good, but it is strange that I can recruit various factions regardless of my character and my party.

I can't wait for Bannerlord, but I'm not an entitled fuck like those fags on reddit freaking out about release date. It's ready when it's ready, don't fucking rush it!

Agreed, I want a game full of features, total modding capability and full of polish, unlike the barren limited game that is Warband.