Neoliberal shills double down

Why is this party so incompetent? Why aren't they preparing for 2018 and reforming themselves for 2019? What is their plan to win back the rust belt? They are so arrogant, like Hillary they just double down when they are proven wrong. I hope they die soon.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

because liberals and idpolers couldn't give less of a fuck about practicality, they just want to be right. and as long as they wobble about "RAYCISS" then that's enough for them.

They would rather lose every fucking seat in Congress than give up that sweet donor money. Also if they stay the course they can least get a job as a lobbyist after they get kicked out of office.

because clearly the problem was Russian hackers and not the party

Wew lad, that was a good question. I imagine if she was prepared for it she would mumble Hilary's line about putting EVERYONE of ALL BACKGROUNDS to work or something.

This was cut off far too early.

Pelosi is fucking awful but Bannon is a white supremacist. What's wrong with this quote?

Because they called Trump racist/bigot/misogynist one billion times in lieu of a serious strategy, and not only have those words lost power but they lost the election as well. They are too lazy or too stupid to come up with a new plan and I fucking hate them for it.

Well yeah if they actually attacked his policies they might end up offending their wealthy patrons. It's much easier for them to stick to feelings and ad hominems.

I assume they're waiting to see who gets the DNC Chair. They won't take a hard stance on anything until that fight is over.

Did Lee Fang play dress up there?

The original clip is over 5 minutes and I'm too lazy to resize it and make it 5mb.

He looks fucking pathetic

Isn't the limit here 12mb?

God it was so sad when she tried to act like a real human. She just couldn't into emotions at all.

They didn't lose because they called Trump racist. They lost because that's all they had. It's entirely possible to call Trump racist, sexist and xenophobic and also provide actually progressive policies that people can believe in. Dems didn't do that this election because they're completely incompetent but there's nothing inherently with calling a white supremacist a white supremacist.

Was it autism?

You can have a class based criticism of Trump while recognizing that he's a racist.

The disconnect between the dems and working class people is because they've focused on urban middle class voters and social issues and ignored left economics. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't recognize that Trump is a racist, just that it should be couched within an alternative left solution to the type of processes that make appeals to race hate a useful Trump tactic.

No.