CRACKDOWN 3 DELAYED TIL SPRING 2018

The power of the cloud has only grown over the past 3 years, you guys!
archive.fo/4d0pn

WEW

I feel bad for the ten of people that were interested in this.

==30FPS on XBONEX=

FUCKJ

I guess the Azure physics processing hype wasn't all it's cracked up to be.

30 FPS ON XBONEX IF THE SERVER HASN'T ALREADY CRASHED

Microsoft gaming division is just about dead, they are abandoning it as fast as they can

HOLD YOUR TONGUE

Scalebound was "hugely ambitious" too and look how that turned out. Crackdown 3? More like Backdown 3.

Is Ocarina of Time the only game that delayed for good reason and actually showed how they improved it? I don't know of any games that revealed early concepts or builds that were notably worse pre-delay.

I know you're not implying that Agents of Mayhem won't beat it by leagues :^)

Does the Xbone have ANY exclusive title coming?

Star Citizen. Without the constant delays, it wouldn't be so hilarious and entertaining to watch.

No they are moving to pc. We wont see a new xbox for next gen.

StarCraft

Most are fucking trash anyway nowadays

I had alot of fun with the first crackdown and the second one was alright but had the annoying zombies.

Do you have any recommendations Holla Forums that are superhero rpg like crackdown that arent

I just want the game to be good ;_;

Prototype and Just Cause, kind of.

Honestly… Gravity Rush/GR2. Yeah, it has a LOT of mechanical differences - but one of the best parts of Crackdown was navigating the environment collecting power-ups. In a lot of ways, Gravity Rush /GR2's powerup gem collecting is the same kind of comfy/addicting.

A more close analogy would be Saint's Row 4. Don't remember if you had to collect powerups in that game, but you had a bunch of super-powers you could use to navigate the city which was alright fun I guess.