CRACKDOWN 3 DELAYED TIL SPRING 2018

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

The power of the cloud has only grown over the past 3 years, you guys!
Crackdown 3 was first announced back in 2014 at Microsoft’s E3 presentation, but in the years since had gone relatively quiet up until this year, where Microsoft confirmed at E3 2017 that the title would release on November 7th, 2017 on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs. Part of that has come from the ambitious nature of the game’s technology, where Loftis explained that it “pushes the technological envelope with immersive true 4K gameplay, cloud-computing competitive multiplayer and a sprawling and futuristic open world.” Despite the setback from the delay pushing the game into next year, Loftis added in her interview with Polygon that “the team has been working extremely hard to deliver a great experience for fans and this extra time will help us do just that.” Crackdown 3 is now scheduled to release in Spring 2018 for Xbox One and PC. Source: Polygon
archive.fo/4d0pn

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

WEW

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

X1
Windows 10
I feel bad for the ten of people that were interested in this.

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

==30FPS on XBONEX=

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

FUCKJ

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

I guess the Azure physics processing hype wasn't all it's cracked up to be.

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

30 FPS ON XBONEX IF THE SERVER HASN'T ALREADY CRASHED

Microsoft gaming division is just about dead, they are abandoning it as fast as they can

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

HOLD YOUR TONGUE

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

Gets delayed
B-But it'll be b-better, b-because Miyamoto says s-so
All recently delayed games are becoming downgraded and broken shit
mfw

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

Scalebound was "hugely ambitious" too and look how that turned out. Crackdown 3? More like Backdown 3.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

implying Saints Row 4 isn't the only Crackdown game we need

Eli Taylor
Eli Taylor

Is Ocarina of Time the only game that delayed for good reason and actually showed how they improved it? I don't know of any games that revealed early concepts or builds that were notably worse pre-delay.

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

I know you're not implying that Agents of Mayhem won't beat it by leagues :^)

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

and PC

Does the Xbone have ANY exclusive title coming?

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

Star Citizen. Without the constant delays, it wouldn't be so hilarious and entertaining to watch.

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

No they are moving to pc. We wont see a new xbox for next gen.

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

StarCraft

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

Wanting exclusives
Most are fucking trash anyway nowadays

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

Wanting exclusives when all platforms nowadays have the same goddamn inputs besides the PC

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

I had alot of fun with the first crackdown and the second one was alright but had the annoying zombies.

Do you have any recommendations Holla Forums that are superhero rpg like crackdown that arent
saints 4 so randum xDDDD

I just want the game to be good ;_;

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

Prototype and Just Cause, kind of.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

Honestly… Gravity Rush/GR2. Yeah, it has a LOT of mechanical differences - but one of the best parts of Crackdown was navigating the environment collecting power-ups. In a lot of ways, Gravity Rush /GR2's powerup gem collecting is the same kind of comfy/addicting.

A more close analogy would be Saint's Row 4. Don't remember if you had to collect powerups in that game, but you had a bunch of super-powers you could use to navigate the city which was alright fun I guess.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit