Sonic Mania Pc delayed

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

Why was Sonic Mania delayed on pc agian?

i heard it was all mark's fault
if it is, fuck you i hope get usher's herpes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bjH7S5v1mJo?t=141

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

Either it's a piracy buffer (like Wonder Boy Dragon's Trap remake) or they're forcing the devs to implement DRM.

So yeah, it's probably because of Mark.

Justin Long
Justin Long

How the fuck would Mark cause the PC version to get delayed, wasn't he playing it on Switch?

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

"Performance issues", although every game runs very rock solid except the switch in the mach stages, which dips a few frames.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

Convenient excuse.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

It's generally a bad port

Possibly too convenient.

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

playing a shitty tie-in game

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

PC development sells the least units, units are sold cheaper, requires the most work to get running across a wide range of hardware, has awful technical support especially for any piece of hardware older than 2 generations, has a fuck ton of overhead for technical guys to wrap their head around, has the least grateful audience to work with generally the more you put into it has been proven historically to be a bad idea. It's going to be pirated to hell and back, the people criticizing it who didn't pay for it will take a prominent voice in the feedback, and it will be an extremely unpleasant experience for the developers in every way.

Why shouldn't it be delayed on the PC?

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Maybe they are actually working on polishing the Port, seeing as the recent Sega PC ports have been pretty great. But delaying a 16 bit 2D sidescroller for almost a month just because of optimization seems a bit fishy for me.

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

But delaying a 16 bit 2D sidescroller for almost a month just because of optimization seems a bit fishy for me.
stop talking about things you don't know anything about.

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

Denuvo

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Look at our master of programming over here.

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

you called a modern game a 16-bit sidescroller lmao, just kill yourself

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

Denuvo
really? so late in development?

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

/cuckchan/index.html

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

===DENUVO=

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

Why was Sonic Mania delayed on pc again?
Probably something related to piracy in general.

i heard it was all mark's fault
No, I don't thing so. I think Amazon shipped some copies early and I think GameStop started selling some early too. Maybe Mark got one of those. Then I think he did some shitty low quality gameplay videos and posted them on youtube maybe.

"His name starts with an M" ( youtu.be/bjH7S5v1mJo?t=141 )
Mark also replied here: and webm related, from Sonic social media team

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

wot

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Can I play 2 player Co-Op on the switch with the 2 little joycon things?

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

has the least grateful audience to work with
Does it really? They still sell regardless of Denuvo and delayed releases. If anything, the usual Steam consumer is an even bigger bitch than console kids.

It's going to be pirated to hell and back, the people criticizing it who didn't pay for it will take a prominent voice in the feedback, and it will be an extremely unpleasant experience for the developers in every way.
I would certainly hope so after delaying the game for two weeks four days away from release. Probably won't be the case though, you (((people))) mastered taking up the ass.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

bodemonkey bls!

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

dag