Density

Would you play Destiny 1 on Steam? Because it's coming to Steam. Makes no sense, I know.

steamdb.info/app/347300/items/

I'll play dencity.

>giving money to (((Activision-Blizzard)))

If it's like 5$ and I have a friend that wants to play it then maybe I might give it a shot

As someone who leeches off someone else's xbox live.
No, destiny is ridiculously heavy on timed events and limited run shit. Picking it up now when they've already run out of shit they can do with the destiny 1 engine would be fucking retarded.
You probably shouldn't pick up destiny 2 either, considering the limited run events that are already allegedly are being churned out internally.

They're probably hoping the modding community somehow saves this steaming pile of shit

You're probably thinking now "Why wouldn't they be banking on mods to save the ultimately pile of shit that is Destiny 2?!?" And the reason is because they are too Jewish to want modders to have a crack at their newest turd. They'd rather avoid taking risks and just throw their old shit to the modders. Why the fuck do you think (((Blizzard))) is even allowing them to release the game on a competing distribution platform?

Wow thanks OP, if it wasn't for your thread, I would have no idea that this great title named Destiny™ is coming to Steam© soon so I can tell my wife's son Mohammed Poojabi that I'll rebuy all his favorite DLC just so he can play with his fellow rapefugee youth friends.

You say that like Activision wouldn't release those event exclusive items in a void/shadow trader

No you don't understand
Not "event exclusive items"
Event gameplay.
Which you'd have like nobody to play with in such a multiplayer heavy game.

Oh that makes sense, it would be the same as the old raids that nobody plays anymore because all the rare drops became obsolete with every new update

Yeah but take what would be dead in say, a month in an mmo.
You got about a week to enjoy it unless it's lore.

That's a fancy way to say "lazy expository cutscene"

Actually it's more
The current king of shit hill

isn't this a little too late?

Sorry OP, that's just an old holdover from before Bungie decided to ship destiny to Blizzard's shitty platform.

This doesn't mean anything. Halo 3 has been on steamdb for years.

Unless they're selling user-made mods like Todd is doing, don't bet on it. The very fact that they're apparently putting it on Steam (but not Destiny 2) means that it's basically just a throw-away version to collect side-shekels from people who are just curious enough to try it out - but not likely to buy Destiny 2 or install BattleNet just for it. Willing to bet it'll be free - using it's reputation on consoles and low barrier to entry to get as many people to install it - so as to maximize micropayment potential.

They're not about to let end-users make and distribute their own shit that's better than the garbage they'll give out during events or hide behind a paywall.

Rockstar didn't give the slightest fuck about mods either until they felt it threatened their ability to "chop more wood".

That's goes back to March and is just a remnant of the fact that Destiny 1 and 2 might have been coming to Steam before the Blizzard Launcher.

No.

I can already play Warframe which is free

one of the worst looking, most completely bland games I've ever seen

I mean it's free right? Why not grind for a couple of hours?

Mindless grind for no end game content isn't fun

He didn't call it fun, he is saying warframe is better and free.

Did it have a cash shop? I don't remember one unless it was in one of the DLCs.

At least that shit game had so much more locations and missions to play. Destiny shit gets bored very quickly when you realize how small the amount of content really is.

The DLCs are the cash shop.

Well, there are microtransactions.

You are one of them aren't you? That shit game is just the same mission over and over but with "muh randomly generated tileset", the upcoming expansion will prove just how shit Unreal is at handling "open world" environments

game should have launched on the PC, the number of microtransaction and skinner box shit doesn't belong on consoles. Very alien to the platform, no wonder its success is significantly more muted compared to Bungie's last series.

What, Blizzard got cucked or did they realize that only Blizzdrones will play their games in Battle App?

Its not happening, its just remnants of an idea before Actiblizz realized they could centralize their garbage and win more dosh without Steamgoys thanks to Overcuck.

still wish I had that fucking screencap