Fun 2 to 4 player games

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

Whats a good 2 to 4 player game you can play over lan with your bros?

John Taylor
John Taylor

Payday 2
Monster Hunter
All i can think of with a flexible amount of players.

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

Does warframe have lan?-

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

ASSFAGGOTS
Minecraft
;^)

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Killing Floor 1
Age of Empires or Mythology
Warcraft 3 custom maps
That's about all I ever played with my bros.

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

Forced.

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

and edf(I'm not entirely sure if it has lan, actually)

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

Minecraft pre-beta 1.8 can be really fun with a small group of buds.

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

Lost Planet 2.

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

lan and local coop are now almost entirely unseen in games
publishers pushed online and ad hoc coop because it would require every player to pay for their own copy of the game
westerners embraced this with open arms because "LOL can't be assed to get together with people"
I'm hardly a social person, but this still enrages me.

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

I am a social person and i find myself juggling between nintendo, sony and pc to reliably find multiplayer (co-op) stuff that's worth a damn in the first place.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

Since you're playing lan I'm going to assume you can play local co-op games as well.

Dragon's Crown
Project M
Lost Planet 2
Warcraft 3 custom maps and other RTS games
Wild Arms Remake
Fightcade Dungeons and Dragons
Hunting games like God Eater Resurrection/2, Phantasy Star 2, and Monster Hunter
Tales games. Mainly Vesperia, Berseria, Graces F for multiplayer purposes.
Puyopuyo x Tetris or Tetris DS
Powerstones
Warioware. Mainly the GC ones.

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

Pirate or buy Tabletop Simulator and download some mods.

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

well, it is local but not lan(everyone in the same computer), it's called crawl and it's up to 4 players. Everyone fights at the start until one remains. the rest become ghost that take possessions of objects and summon monsters to try to kill the one left, the one who kills him comes back to life. It's pretty fun in short sessions.

There's always xonotic for free as in free beer and freedom arena shooter.
Myth II for a classic RTT. left 4 dead/no more room in hell/ 7 days do die for zombie killing. Broforce(everyone in the same screen) for a fun action game.

Matthew White
Matthew White

Quake 2

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

went to visit my family for the first time in months
brought my switch
only own a few games that are actually switch exclusives because everything else I already bought on Wii U, or it's multiplat I'd play on PC instead
none of them are good multiplayer or multiplayer at all
had to buy snipperclips just to have something to play with my brother

It's pretty good at least. Had some laughs, mostly at the lewd faces the characters make when clipping each other.

Justin Green
Justin Green

having a switch

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

Worms Armageddon
Serious Sam
Doom

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Russian roulette, fun for the whole family

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

Worms, Quake, Doom, Unreal, Counter-Strike, The Ship, SWAT 3/4, Sven Co-op, Halo: Custom Edition, The Hidden: Source, Nidhogg, Miner Warfare, Age of Empires, Starcraft, Company of Heroes, Left 4 Dead, Payday, Gmod, Minecraft. Mario Kart, rFactor,

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

Switch
Does your family approve of your wasteful spending?

James Brown
James Brown

No.

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

Quake II 4-player co-op. Just be advised that players cannot be on separate maps. It would be awesome if you could be, though.

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

There's an awesome Q2 port to the 360, only available on the Q4 bonus disc, that has 4-player split-screen co-op. If you're too lazy to set up PCs it's a good option.

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

If you're into yugioh/pokemon playing the online card games or pokemon showdown is a lot more fun face to face, and you have access to every card/pokemon for free.

Another thing my buddies and I do occasionally is get together and play obscure fighting games and learn how to play them over the weekend.

If you're only looking to play one game you could get sucked into modded minecraft or factorio for a couple of days.