Fun 2 to 4 player games

Whats a good 2 to 4 player game you can play over lan with your bros?

All i can think of with a flexible amount of players.

Does warframe have lan?-

ASSFAGGOTS
Minecraft
;^)

Killing Floor 1
Age of Empires or Mythology
Warcraft 3 custom maps
That's about all I ever played with my bros.

Forced.

and edf(I'm not entirely sure if it has lan, actually)

Minecraft pre-beta 1.8 can be really fun with a small group of buds.

Lost Planet 2.

I'm hardly a social person, but this still enrages me.

I am a social person and i find myself juggling between nintendo, sony and pc to reliably find multiplayer (co-op) stuff that's worth a damn in the first place.

Since you're playing lan I'm going to assume you can play local co-op games as well.

Dragon's Crown
Project M
Lost Planet 2
Warcraft 3 custom maps and other RTS games
Wild Arms Remake
Fightcade Dungeons and Dragons
Hunting games like God Eater Resurrection/2, Phantasy Star 2, and Monster Hunter
Tales games. Mainly Vesperia, Berseria, Graces F for multiplayer purposes.
Puyopuyo x Tetris or Tetris DS
Powerstones
Warioware. Mainly the GC ones.

Pirate or buy Tabletop Simulator and download some mods.

well, it is local but not lan(everyone in the same computer), it's called crawl and it's up to 4 players. Everyone fights at the start until one remains. the rest become ghost that take possessions of objects and summon monsters to try to kill the one left, the one who kills him comes back to life. It's pretty fun in short sessions.

There's always xonotic for free as in free beer and freedom arena shooter.
Myth II for a classic RTT. left 4 dead/no more room in hell/ 7 days do die for zombie killing. Broforce(everyone in the same screen) for a fun action game.

Quake 2

It's pretty good at least. Had some laughs, mostly at the lewd faces the characters make when clipping each other.

Worms Armageddon
Serious Sam
Doom

Russian roulette, fun for the whole family

Worms, Quake, Doom, Unreal, Counter-Strike, The Ship, SWAT 3/4, Sven Co-op, Halo: Custom Edition, The Hidden: Source, Nidhogg, Miner Warfare, Age of Empires, Starcraft, Company of Heroes, Left 4 Dead, Payday, Gmod, Minecraft. Mario Kart, rFactor,

Does your family approve of your wasteful spending?

No.

Quake II 4-player co-op. Just be advised that players cannot be on separate maps. It would be awesome if you could be, though.

There's an awesome Q2 port to the 360, only available on the Q4 bonus disc, that has 4-player split-screen co-op. If you're too lazy to set up PCs it's a good option.

If you're into yugioh/pokemon playing the online card games or pokemon showdown is a lot more fun face to face, and you have access to every card/pokemon for free.

Another thing my buddies and I do occasionally is get together and play obscure fighting games and learn how to play them over the weekend.

If you're only looking to play one game you could get sucked into modded minecraft or factorio for a couple of days.