Executive Order of Donald Trump Leaked: Legalizes Religious Discrimination in All Aspects of Life

thenation.com/article/leaked-draft-of-trumps-religious-freedom-order-reveals-sweeping-plans-to-legalize-discrimination/

"A leaked copy of a draft executive order titled "Establishing a Government-Wide Initiative to Respect Religious Freedom," obtained by The Investigative Fund and The Nation, reveals sweeping plans by the Trump administration to legalize discrimination.

This article was reported in partnership with the Investigative Fund at the Nation Institute.

The four-page draft order, a copy of which is currently circulating among federal staff and advocacy organizations, construes religious organizations so broadly that it covers "any organization, including closely held for-profit corporations," and protects "religious freedom" in every walk of life: 'when providing social services, education, or healthcare; earning a living, seeking a job, or employing others; receiving government grants or contracts; or otherwise participating in the marketplace, the public square, or interfacing with Federal, State or local governments."

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/283511-gingrich-revive-house-un-american-activities-committee
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827002559122567168
youtube.com/watch?v=BEECpMBhq-U
youtube.com/watch?v=CjGOWGQwUMM
youtube.com/watch?v=tFR4RIyekis
youtube.com/watch?v=ds2SDTFXIgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why can't anyone just shoot this mother fucker

If implemented will backfire epicly.

When are we going to bring back HUAC? Back then it was pretty fun because you got to troll the committee for a while before they blacklisted you and sent you off to prison.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/283511-gingrich-revive-house-un-american-activities-committee

he can do this by EO?

You can say whatever you want to; doesn't mean people have to do it whether you're in your computer chair or in the president's chair. It's his word against the laws of the land and the branches of government. Who do you think the American people are going to believe?

I have joked around against Donald Trump before, seen the good meme side of him, tried seeing things from Bernie's perspective of making the best of a bad situation. … But he is plain evil and needs to be taken down and all means of doing so now have to be taken into consideration. No person of any upbringing can call their self ethical whilst following Trump from this point onward and well…

Revolution means you pick sides.

I hope you are all ready to exit the realm of posting on Holla Forums and enter the real world of fighting the good fight.

Revolution is coming.

I guess late is better than never.

The only way to attract gay men to a political movement is the full fascist aesthetic.

Atheism isn't a religion.

But I'm not even from the Americas!

wtf i love nazbols now

parallel sovereignty when?

Liberals are worse than useless until they start coughing up material support for the displacement of capitalism. Until such time, only their tears and their anguished cries is the camera on? are of any value whatsoever.

Legally it is in the United States.

wonder if he uses this at some point to blacklist muslims from government or something like that

Honestly the media has been reporting so much "leaked" stuff about Trump with absolutely no evidence or sources that I'm inclined to disbelief all of it until it's ever actually announced. And even if it was true it would be almost entirely meaningless since porky isn't going to start discriminating against blacks or gays and lose their money, and if they wanted to they could anyway and just not mention the reason they're not selling/buying/hiring the person.

Well, I guess the gays, niggers, and degenerates can just form their own city. Not. Because they are dysfunctional, sterile and would die, as is evidenced at all times and places.

Learn your place you fucking drains. You should always be content with tolerance, but you will never will, because you are envious little shits.

Think again, stormfag. Pictured: Rwanda and Botswana

Gay males never actually came out strong for Trump. It was some bullshit Trump and Milo pushed that some idiot trans/POC/whatever identity people fell for and used to vilify the EVILE GAY CIS MALE.

lul no they won't. They'll keep right on meming on their way to the camps.

HUACfag or just shitposting?

no really, it's even more shocking when I've read it every thread on every board from /monster/ to Holla Forums to this fucking place for the last 2 fucking years. it totally blows my unenlightened sheeple mind to read a rephrasing of a dogshit feels-over-reals ideology for the 462453th time.

sew up your cunt

There's not a thread for this but since this about Trump I just want to post this here for people to see. This is real lmao

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827002559122567168

It's more convenient to extend religious protections in this way.

holy fuck why do people pretend he isn't fucking retarded?

muh 8d settlers of catan

youtube.com/watch?v=BEECpMBhq-U

HUAC was of course terrible but many communists were able to turn it into great theater like Brecht.

youtube.com/watch?v=CjGOWGQwUMM

youtube.com/watch?v=tFR4RIyekis

youtube.com/watch?v=ds2SDTFXIgM

This is literally the worst thing Donald Trump could possibly do below going on a murderous rampage. Get off your lazy leftypol asses and get this on the front page before Donald Trump fires sanity itself!

You assume I don't want everyone else to be miserable.

Not really, but even so, that's a good thing. We want liberals and the Right to embarrass themselves as much as possible.

Fine, let the topic die. Yet another example of Holla Forums dropping the ball in the one area they are supposed to give a shit.

Brecht really was a genius. Totally relevant to our current situation as well.

Says the guy who keeps saging.

I agree, anyone want to get in contact with me to arrange this, here's my email: [email protected]

Trump's made Obama look like a total dickhead with his playing fair bullshit.

Pretty good law
State atheism when?

In other words, a return to American normalcy.

Real talk, what's your deal? Are you mentally ill or something?

That's pretty amazing tbh. Liberals and Right-Libertarians own pretty much all big businesses these days, we could essentially kick out evangelicals and catholics off every social media outlet there is and censor all religious preaching on TV, the possibilities are endless. Sure, atheists and muslims (pagans? lol) in the south are completely fucked but for the country overall this would be great.

gets it.

what the hell is that little leprechaun dude in the back?

Nothing to see here.

Bernie would have won.

When you don't alienate a major segment of your population by doing so.