West of Loathing

Anyone else playing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Hulking_bridge_troll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

'no'

Let me guess. Low effort indie pixelshit.

I thought Kingdom of Loathing died years ago.

I like that you can be a necromancer.

Isn't the creator a huge cuck?

That game is such a rich off of kingdom of loathing

Teebs-sempai likes it so it's gotta be great!

w-what

I have never heard of this piece of shit, and you did not provide a download link for me to pirate it.

Ergo fuck you. I ain't playing it.

It's by the same devs, user.

Agreed I'm really wanting to try before I buy… why did my friends talk me into buying pubg such a normalfag retard game.

B-buy goys, it's ok to be low-effort shit, because it's done ironically.

Sorry, must have slipped there. I meant "But", obviously.

Why aren't you buying it yet?

I played Kingdom of Loathing 12 years ago and listened to their podcast a few years ago. Quit when they exposed themselves as colossal SJW faggots.

10/10 joke.

It's no surprise a goon is shilling a game made by a goon.

Wrong retard, it's low effort hand-drawn shit

no

I'm having a good time with it so far, I liked KoL when I played it but couldn't really be bothered with the system since it really incentivizes daily logins and some days I just can't be biffed. Plus once you re-incarnate a few times you've pretty much seen everything, the seasonal incarnations don't add a huge amount of variety, and as far as I can tell most of the new content released now is in the form of their monthly shop items, so you either have to pay for them or grind for meat to buy them.

Getting a nice little self contained package of it with a somewhat more engaging combat system is ideal. Hopefully they release some more little games like this.

Is anyone going to post proof of them being SJW cucks or you just expect me to believe your rught-wing drivel?

:^)

I've beat it twice

It's kind of long to do a full screenshot, but they threw in an encounter a while ago to mock Gamergate. kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Hulking_bridge_troll

Damn Holla Forums, you are easy to trigger.

Really? The devs don't support trolls and rapists who harass women for no reason so they must be "SJWs". You alt-right anti Semites are pathetic, especially the mods.

i just put it on sarcasm's box :^)

It well deserves being hailed as a genuinely funny rpg.

That was always the problem with KoL, the overuse of reference humour. I think the only time they didn't use it was puns, like the Orc Chasm zone.

Haven't played KoL in years, but it was really fun. Maybe I should give this a tr-

Oh.

Fucking neck yourself.

No, seriously, that was pretty rad, can you do it again for me? It reminds me of all the "gamers are dead" articles back then.

HMMMM

Doesn't this imply a pro-gamergate bias? The wiki obviously, not the game itself.

Yes, those two things are totally proportional, truly your incisive commentary has cut me to shreds.

They lied about Gamergate in their podcast (Video Games Hot Dog), too, saying Gamergate "pilloried" Jennifer Hepler because she's a sacred womyn (even though GG didn't exist yet). Fuck 'em, that made me quit listening.

Any game filled with virtue signalling is shit. Doesn't matter which beliefs the devs have, keep current year events and memes out of your creations if you don't want people to dislike it. If you can't let your work speak for itself and have to rely on pandering, you're devoid of talent.

Putting up with it means you lower your standards and accept it. It's fine to have low standards as long as you're aware of it, but don't be surprised if others refuse to lower theirs.