Anyone else playing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Hulking_bridge_troll

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

'no'

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

Let me guess. Low effort indie pixelshit.

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

I thought Kingdom of Loathing died years ago.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

I like that you can be a necromancer.

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

Isn't the creator a huge cuck?

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

That game is such a rich off of kingdom of loathing

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

Teebs-sempai likes it so it's gotta be great!

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

w-what

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

I have never heard of this piece of shit, and you did not provide a download link for me to pirate it.

Ergo fuck you. I ain't playing it.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

It's by the same devs, user.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

download link for me to pirate it

Agreed I'm really wanting to try before I buy… why did my friends talk me into buying pubg such a normalfag retard game.

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

B-buy goys, it's ok to be low-effort shit, because it's done ironically.

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

B-buy

Sorry, must have slipped there. I meant "But", obviously.

Why aren't you buying it yet?

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

I played Kingdom of Loathing 12 years ago and listened to their podcast a few years ago. Quit when they exposed themselves as colossal SJW faggots.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

10/10 joke.

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

It's no surprise a goon is shilling a game made by a goon.

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

Let me guess. Low effort indie pixelshit.
Wrong retard, it's low effort hand-drawn shit

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

no

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

I'm having a good time with it so far, I liked KoL when I played it but couldn't really be bothered with the system since it really incentivizes daily logins and some days I just can't be biffed. Plus once you re-incarnate a few times you've pretty much seen everything, the seasonal incarnations don't add a huge amount of variety, and as far as I can tell most of the new content released now is in the form of their monthly shop items, so you either have to pay for them or grind for meat to buy them.

Getting a nice little self contained package of it with a somewhat more engaging combat system is ideal. Hopefully they release some more little games like this.

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

Is anyone going to post proof of them being SJW cucks or you just expect me to believe your rught-wing drivel?

James Kelly
James Kelly

:^)

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

I've beat it twice

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

It's kind of long to do a full screenshot, but they threw in an encounter a while ago to mock Gamergate. kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Hulking_bridge_troll
"What was even the point of that?" you ask. "Honestly, it's just petty."
"Actually," the troll says as the beam snaps, "it's about ethics in gaming journalism."

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

Damn Holla Forums, you are easy to trigger.

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

Really? The devs don't support trolls and rapists who harass women for no reason so they must be "SJWs". You alt-right anti Semites are pathetic, especially the mods.

Luke White
Luke White

i just put it on sarcasm's box :^)

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

(1)
no link

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

faggots are so coddled that they now expect torrents and mega links to be handed out because they can't check the share thread or any tracker

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

It well deserves being hailed as a genuinely funny rpg.

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

That was always the problem with KoL, the overuse of reference humour. I think the only time they didn't use it was puns, like the Orc Chasm zone.

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

Haven't played KoL in years, but it was really fun. Maybe I should give this a tr-

Oh.

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

i can't play or enjoy things if they aren't approved by Holla Forums hivemind
i am not capable of forming my own thoughts or opinions about things
Fucking neck yourself.

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

I'm not allowed to have certain opinions or standards because they might match up with the general community on a board I frequent

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

you're not allowed to boycott SJW shit just because someone on Holla Forums pointed it out

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

hivemind

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

Really? The devs don't support trolls and rapists who harass women for no reason so they must be "SJWs".
<Moshi moshi?
Baito desu.

William Young
William Young

this guy called us a hivemind
we will show him!
by sending almost the same message simultaneously four times
No, seriously, that was pretty rad, can you do it again for me? It reminds me of all the "gamers are dead" articles back then.

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

OP is extremely low effort and (1)
Some of the posts in this thread
HMMMM

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

every group of people that disagrees with me is a hivemind

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

one gamergate joke in a single encounter in the game
welp, despite enjoying it now I can't play it

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

<"LURK MOAR, NOOB," he shouts at you. "PICS OR GTFO!"

<"Okay, now that's just creepy and offensive."
Pinnacle of video game writing. ZIMBABWE

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

<dude there's only one steaming nigger turd on that sundae, why won't you eat it?

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

a meme created by trolls to mock proponents of Gamergate
Doesn't this imply a pro-gamergate bias? The wiki obviously, not the game itself.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Yes, those two things are totally proportional, truly your incisive commentary has cut me to shreds.

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

They lied about Gamergate in their podcast (Video Games Hot Dog), too, saying Gamergate "pilloried" Jennifer Hepler because she's a sacred womyn (even though GG didn't exist yet). Fuck 'em, that made me quit listening.

Kevin James
Kevin James

Any game filled with virtue signalling is shit. Doesn't matter which beliefs the devs have, keep current year events and memes out of your creations if you don't want people to dislike it. If you can't let your work speak for itself and have to rely on pandering, you're devoid of talent.

Putting up with it means you lower your standards and accept it. It's fine to have low standards as long as you're aware of it, but don't be surprised if others refuse to lower theirs.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit