Is irl leftist political action dead? Is there a point in trying to revive it? I think its dead and buried a while ago

Is irl leftist political action dead? Is there a point in trying to revive it? I think its dead and buried a while ago.
I propose we go the route that Holla Forums did and try to use meme magick to try to win.
Blessed are the NEETs for they shall inherit the earth.

IRL (actual) leftist political action will be reborn once enough people become aware of the ideas of Murray Bookchin.

Holy shit fuck off

Get real we are on an imageboard . When has any of us autists every done something productive for leftism?

Lol triggered?

True. But Ideally I'd like to see leftists in a variety of social environments become aware of the new politics of Bookchin. We do have a comprehension of meme magic though, so perhaps that is somewhere we can start.

How would it be dead have you seen the inauguration???

When was the last time the alt right had some political organizations and rallies like u want? They used meme magic thats the future comr8. Revolution from the armchair.

I like it

Based on the record levels of paranoia about infiltrators and cointelpro I think the answer is yes. Political action is ded.

The left, atleast in the US, currently is obsessed with marches and sit-ins. For fuck sake, this have been the same routine for 30 years. All it turned into is bickering about who's a better march organizer and not actual organization. I think the majority of the left and even myself don't know what actual organization means anymore.

Everyday senpai tells me there is no leftist action.

If you act others will follow.

dude every time somebody even suggests we have an encrypted throwaway email list all people do is post
and I can't be fuck to organise libbies on my own who all think political action stops when you pickup a fucking #LoveTrumpHate sign

except they're infiltrating because they're afraid of our online action. because we are anonymouse. we are legeen.

I gotta ask, does anybody really think a leftist organization of any import wouldn't be monitored by the FBI with a profile of everybody involved? I'm sure the FBI has info on just about every minor political organization with more than 500 members, maybe even less.

If you don't want to get your feet wet, what are you doing? Don't go out and bomb a building or some fucking nonsense because somebody on the internet told you to, but don't be afraid of trying to organize because the FBI is watching you.

This, the panopticon is ever present you have to act free in an un free world if you want things to change.

Sorry, your concern troll is a year out of date.

Or how about things that literally happened in the last 12 hours:

Instead of making posts like this, why not make a short post explaining what Bookchin proposes to do about this problem? Meme productively.

You could always read the old fart

Or you could put some actual effort into getting people to read this person whom you apparently believe to be important.

we should join together in a leftpol action front. Join me. email

[email protected]

never too late, a lot of us have actually

Leftist action has to follow the lines of the black panthers and the 'make racists afraid again' people with a focus on class if it wants to be relevant. People are sick and tired of social media-friendly slacktivism. If you aren't open carrying at a protest then what are you threatening the ruling class with? The prospect of tweeting something bad about them?

God that last thread was so depressing. I mean maybe it was FBI or maybe it wasn't but both those dudes wrote some pretty impassioned shit that I really don't think cointelpro would bother with for some lousy throwaways. The left is so fucked if this is the attitude we can expect. I'm sure all those comrades who fucking fought, died and suffered for what they believed in would be so pleased to see that their work is carried on :^)

No, but for the US and Europe it stagnates at a level where the liberal state knows what to expect and where radical demands for a change to the left are only popular with partly heterogeneous minorities of people.