Would you abandon the revolution if you fell in love with someone who is against communism...

Would you abandon the revolution if you fell in love with someone who is against communism? For example a very evil sexy narcissistic capitalistic man who believes he is above all others?

—————–For those who are watching arrow/flash/legends of tomorrow:——————-
You can date only one of the 3, which one do you choose?

Damien Darhk for me, he is the best husbando, he is just so sexy and manly and deadly efficient, I could t handle all the sexy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMN3lsdPt3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean the leader that manages society?

That's really sickening, you're a slave to the god damn Demiurge still!

Fall in love?
But, user…

The revolutionary has no urges outside of the all-compassing drive to destroy the current order of society

No because reactionary views like that are gross. I still do prefer traditional guys though.

spook
spook
spook
spook
spook
spook
spook
SPOOK SPOOK SPOOK
spook media
spook

A good example

Why are leftist women a bunch of degenerates

Oh you poor thing

Then you're a literal class cuck and you're also retarded.

Also, this isn't a TV show, faggot.

hahahahahahahahaha

Virgin Holla Forumstard imagining women everywhere

But it is love user, LOVE

But user i am the one who wants to get boned

Even better, you can whisper sweet little communist nothings into his ears while he's spent and buried in you and vulnerable

well, if not, you can always use his post coital bliss as the perfect opportunity to stick the knife in.

No. Love is a distraction. Read Zizek

That would never happen.

Sounds like you weren't revolutionary to begin with.

The Relations of the Revolutionary toward his Comrades

I don't think I'd come to know someone like that in the first place.

I would not love someone who is scum.
I'd love someone who I like as a person.

Can we contain these shit thread to one please? There is already one about virgins I thing youd fit in nicely there

No, I only date communists. A girl will pretend to be a communist if she likes me enough.

woah what a cuck

Which one i ctrl+f "virgin" and got 16 results

You should avoid falling in love.
It triggers the same brain areas as any other addiction does and if you are getting dumped, the withdrawals are very real.

Just like alcohol, enjoy it in moderation, but for fucks sake, don't get addicted to it to the point of throwing your convictions all out of the window.

Dunno. I would like to say I would not, but I've never been in love with anyone so it's hard to judge how I would react.

love is a foreign concept to capitalism

Love exist everywhere, everyone can fall in love, even villains

I don't fall in love with people who are anticommunists

this is the most spooked shit i've read all day

How can you not fall in love with a guy with this awesome attitude :3
youtube.com/watch?v=cMN3lsdPt3M

An anticommunist woman will make me very happy because I could rape her into submission remorselessly

How can people be attracted to psychotic ego maniacs like that?

By being female.

He has has awesome black humor
He is dominant and bossy in a sexy way
He isn't a moralfags and doesn't value worthless nobody lives
He looks awesome and determined and awesome in general

The op is gay

Looool, I expected a teenaged girl

I would

Fuck beliefs, love is above all

Is that Jack Harness?

Yeah same actor, John Barrowman, rly gay too

The other day I told someone I met on tinder that I didn't like tankies or maoists and she told me she was a maoist, so immediately blocked her. i won't even fall in love with some fellow leftists

But smart powerful poeple can be charming, and they are less of idealists and more about realism aka using their power to be above others and have control.

fucking degeneratesd

I find those sorts of traits the opposite of attractive. Narcissism and unwarranted self importance kill my boner more effectively than probably anything else and make me disgusted by a person (not in a remotely erotic way). Also