This. Futa paradise when?

by not being an incentive jerk

Just end it.

*insensitive
fuck I need to stop doing so much drugs

Not all traps are trans.

mad

Cringe as fuck. As bad as the people who ask

No traps are trans. There's a clear difference between feminine crossdressing males and trans people.

never knew I needed this novelty.

THANK YOU.

Well, sort of.

The distinction was always primarily that a trap was a guy who could look girly enough to "trap" a straight guy at a club or somewhere. It's not even necessarily the kind of feat people later turned it into - back in the day it evoked images of drag queens getting with unsuspecting drunk guys, but of course then people online started getting anal over photos and investigating them with *scientific rigor* to determine whether or not someone was really a trap.

I think traps can be trans, in the sense that having a fully male pre-op body is a factor not necessarily nullified by gender. But the term primarily does refer to cis (esp. gay) males.

BEEN SPENDING MOST OUR LIVES WAITING FOR A FUTA PARADISE

Also Holla Forums how do I fix my hair so I can actually pull off a decent trap look

those arms those tiny legs-

man consider suicide.

Just go full bodybuilder, bruh

With a female hairstyle, also longer.

the meme is that you're supposed to want to fuck traps
not be one you idiot

None of you are wrong

worth a short regardless

You know the truth. It's fucking gay, and it's better for it.

As someone with one I can tell you pretty assuredly there's no decent method besides putting yourself out there and being honest about what you're looking for. Nobody can know what you want if you never ask for it.

>>>/trap/

there is absolutely nothing gay with futa

Yeah, one will start looking like any other guy after their early twenties whilst hormones will keep the other feminine.

John Romita Junior is a fucking hack

Also one of them doesn't want their dick.

Discussing politics on user sites was a mistake.

where can i go to find cute shemales? A, uh, friend wants to know

Generally speaking, they don't want seekers. There are places, though, if you lurk long enough.

traps are boys, not transwomen

Daily reminder you are not gays if you are attracted to hairless and feminine """""""men""""""

Gay men are attracted to men, if you are not attracted to males you can't really be gay. Just like you can't be gay if you are attracted to women looking things even if they have a dick

t. Gay chub bara furfag

I agree completely. If literally everything about men turns you off except the dick, then I don't see how that's gay. According to that logic, cunt bara would be straight.

very classist tbqh

The idea is to uplift the lower classes, not to drag us all down to the level of ignorant plebeians.

What if I like to self-insert as a girl or tranny and imagine myself having sex with guys, but guy on guy turns me off?

Straight tranny? Or humiliation fetish?

you're kind of perverted

It may seem counter intuitive but this actually makes you gayer than if you just watch guys fucking each other.

I want some cute boipussy as well *sigh*. Like pic related.

is there anyone on here that isn't gay?

What if im a femboy attracted to big bara dudes?

TRAPS AREN'T GAY!

Traps aren't gay, as explained in

I think this is applicable to this thread so I guess I will post it.

>Expect liberal idpol or straight up Holla Forums Its bizzare how many Holla Forumsacks are on cuteboys tbh

Don't give up hope comrade there's a chance for everyone :)

Who is this? Need to know nowwww

No you aren't gay unless you like men, pic related for example, these are men.

Also Damien Darhk is best husbando, why are villains so sexy

Date me okay?

You can't and there's a really good reason you can't, but I won't elaborate upon it.

Absolute cock tease.

A 8/10 qt doesn't want some faggy self hating gimp tbf, he wants to be thrown around the room and pounded by a man beast.

meh, most cuteboys just need some love in my experience

Naw. Bears just have trouble recognizing males. Like if it's not big and hairy it's a ladyboy to them.

fuck off bears

just end it bros

sounds like a posadist

I would help you if I could

if the ass looks like that is it still gay?

Or a perpetual ass tonguing because holy christ the arrogance some of these people have just because they bought a skirt and learned how to shave their legs. Like damn my dudes we're all capable of doing it, it's nothing special.

if you don't want your face permanently in your boyfriends plump ass then i can see why you get rejected bro

But he said yes, I just have experience with that community and it's a breeding ground for shitty personalities.

hot tbh. any Holla Forums trap that looks like pic related can have my dick.

boring!

What's the appeal with traps, I don't get it. If you're this far along transition you can't get your dick hard anymore anyways and anal sex is possible with women as well - so really, what's the deal? Is it because of difference circumstances of the anal sex, as in prostate still present and stimulating and the lack of an alternative adding to the humiliation?

Vaginas look fucking disgusting, whilst watching a small feminine penis bounce up and down as they get their ass plowed is super lewd.

Wanna test that theory?

This is marxist utopia

Well yeah, men usually have hair, most men dont shave especially their body hair.

And the mainly body, either chubby or thin still has masculine qualities, yeah twinks might be borderline girls but some people take hormones and look like literal thin women

Though my taste in cuddly men clearly affects me a little with bias :l

top kek

It's not much a theory, just personal taste.

So is it gay to fap to something like this, Holla Forums?
xtube.com/video-watch/cosplay-crossdresser-masturbation-Toho-Flandre-26520111
xtube.com/video-watch/crossdress-masturbation-15-20365082

Yeah it's pretty homosexual, friendo.

Wipe your butt, user.

don't knock it til you try it fam. just look at

traps don't exist irl.
They are literally flat girls with a penis drawn on them.

This.

Wtf is that bulging near the end? Is his testicle being forced into his body?

true of course, but cuteboys in girls clothes are hot as fuck and they still look femme

It's actually perfectly straight because user just taught us only bara is gay.

Read Bookchin.

please convince me not to do hrt.

I'm already 24 and all the guys that message me asking if I ever tried on girly clothing before is really hurting. I know my body dysphoria is part of something bigger which I don't understand at the moment and that I might be able to fix instead of just pumping myself up with estrogen.

If you want a trap boyfriend you should join the alt right. Just saying.

do girls make you jealous?

Haven't you already pointed out yourself why you shouldn't do it?

Do stupid manly things like driving monster trucks or chopping down trees with a chainsaw.

Black hoodie with "anarchist circle-A"
Feels bad

sometimes girls but mostly guys who have successful transitioned into qts or guys who have more naturally feminine faces than me.

wanna cuddly with me comr8? ;)

They are feminine enough and are about 100x easier to bed than females.

do you want to be them?

Hit up the NazBol gang my main man

yes

sounds like you don't want to be yourself, instead forming a self-image as a desire

but you're still the same person after hrt, you can't fulfill the fantasy

Wait.
Did Nuzlocke finish it?

I'm not a tranny. I do like to fantasize about being born a girl and being my best friend's girlfriend, but I really don't wanna chop off my dick. Humiliation is okay, but I generally fantasize about more wholesome things.

True.

Why? At least in my fantasies there's still a girl involved.

You should probably talk to a professional user. I think if you don't wanna transition it's okay to just be a femme cuteboy who likes to wear skirts and get his boyhole filled. But if you do that's okay too.

PS youre cute, I'm sorry you're feeling sad.

How do you know? You haven't seen his face.

Well, I dunno, he has a cute body at least, I'm sure he's cute. Reminds me of my cuteboy, being in a relationship and getting both cock and affection whenever he needs makes him really happy, maybe user should try finding someone?

Yeah, but that's the easiest part. I could pull off a body like that, but my face is never going to look cute in the slightest.

Well I mean I dunno, it's not like you have to literally look like a woman, just an effeminate twinky guy is cute to me. I think that 90% of people have a face that's attractive to someone.

Or at least one which someone will settle for, seeing how most people get a partner eventually. Regardless, that's a far cry from being legitimately cute.

If you wanna look at it like a miserable dick then yeah, most people are average looking, but you can feel sexy when you have someone to call your own who wants you and what more do you need than that? You can feel like a stallion when you're with the person you love.

This is very true. It also applies to things like working out to get a gf and crap like that. No physical change is going to be some sort of magical solution to your problems unless you accompany it by a mental and social change in the way you see yourself and interact with others. Otherwise you'll be the same miserable beta cunt but just look different.

Be cute

FUCKING THIS

i just want a girl with a penis but traps don't pass as woman and their features are not natural (>inb4 nature is a spook)

i just want a girl with an organic vagina, organic penis and organic tits and curves and shit.

Sauce?

Longer hair with a more feminine style

You're definitely trans
Although luckily you have very little gender dysphoria from the sound of things

If you need someone to convince you not to do it you probably should
Obviously see a therapist etc. First
But if you're dysphoria is bad enough that you really feel like you want to transition I say you should.
I helped my girlfriend through her transition and it's really helped her. She's so much happier now than before. Of course things aren't perfect but now it feels like she can live her life at least

Friendly reminder these are the so called """" recolutionaries"""""

Sorry i realized i am far too edgy to be a comrade.

Even with actual education i still highly doubt humans wont be morons so fuck it, do whatever profits you the most

how could someone actually do that? I couldn't even bare to sit there.

I wonder who could be behind this post

So Communism?

Nha, communism is good for the entire world, not only yourself.
I have very little interest in theoretically spending years trying to remove the emotional stupidity in people's head, human nature and brainwashing morality instead of just kill the idiots and just live my own life well because I have a brain that knows how to abuse the system and the retards to get me what I want.

Also villains are the best, manliest and sexiest husbandos and just do what they want

Stay a /cuteboy/ you look good as you are

But we'll probably enter a state of societal degeneration within fairly short order due to the upheaval resulting from climate change and/or the automation of labor in a capitalist system. You don't live in a vacuum.

This is something that has been bothering me but I keep having this fantasy of having both reproductive organs Similar to a futa/ or hermaphrodite

I also have this other fantasy where I love perfectly like a girl and I go into the city and people treat me like one as well (e.g: Waiters and servers call me "Miss" or "she") .

I feel bad about thinking like this because I feel like I look like a special snowflake, can anybody tell me what these mean?

And? Humans won't magically become enlightened, if anything they are more prone to denial in sudden changes in the world, especially when most have a very close minded inflexible world view and lack any sort of self awareness because of it. While believing they are good nice human beings because mommy told them they were good and moral and empathetic who conveniently forgetting about all that when it comes to something a society collectively considers ok to hate. Just one or th many examples of human stupidity and treating all that is just theoretical, you don't know if bette is education will make them smarter, more flexible or self aware etc since human experimentation is "immoral" ;^)

So it is way easier to just focus on living a good life and ignoring the failure of the planet and humanity as long as I am safe

hi im trap please love me

*loves u :3*

thanks

you're probably just lacking the name-of-the-father

read Lacan

That's disgusting. Shit tier fetish, my man.

Same poster as I meant that I can only imagine myself in a sexual situation like this, while the second one is more innocent.

I also have a fetish for transformation (especially gender) and traps. I've experienced gender dysphoria before and for some weird reason I feel like I would be uncomfortable not matter if I a male or female I was born male for reference I feel like I'm somewhere in between. I know gender is a spook and all but I still feel iffy.

I want to talk about it to someone but I feel afraid of getting laughed at or blown off as a special snowflake.

So my question is I'm a special snowflake or is there something more I should explore?

I was raised in a healthy nuclear family with no real issues regarding them the only issue I've experienced is myself in terms of an abusive relationship and depression

Sorry for the long post I just needed to vent

Meant to spolier images sorry

I would say the first image is sufficiently censored.

YESSSSS.

Assbolute godmode.

ur a girl

Holy fuck yes. I'd fuck that trap in a heartbeat.

If I did not know the context, I would assume he was farting on her cunt. . .

That VN is awful. Shit taste.

I'll be your spiritual bf user

No thx pls

We weren't discussing best friends?

Only if you start weekly uploads bb

Can't happen, won't happen =(

You don't have to be a binary trans person m8. I too feel dissatisfied with being either/or, but nonetheless feel dysphoria over being more on the masculine rather than femme side of presenting myself. But it's all about performing the you you feel yourself to be the best way you possibly can; it only has the political import of conforming to the gender binary if you feel like you need to do that, and you don't need to.

Even if you are incapable of this, I am incapable of not loving you

We need to get /cuteboys/ on our side

Yea. Gender and sexuality is a spook. Just do whatever makes you happy.

I ve had mtf transgender thoughts for quite a few years now and i really dont know if it is a real thing or just some kind of fetish, it feels completely on and off and everytime it appears it really worries me that i might be which really scares me considering all the things it ll require and how i dont have a viable future if i go that way.

First time i hard those thoughts was when i was younger like 15 checking out some trans forum till late at night, then going to sleep and forgetting about it, i had the occasional fantasy of being turned into a woman for sexual reason but i always accepted that as a fetish since it would go away after fapping, around 20 i started thinking it might be something really serious and true since that feeling would often get triggered when i would see more passing mtf trans or certain women which made me feel like i would want to be one. Sadly i have started working on a mostly male dominated job in a south-eastern EU country which makes it almost impossible for me to do that even if i wanted and that possibly scared me off and i stopped thinking about it outside of the occasional sexual fantasy.

But once again after 2 years i ve started having a lot of trans thoughts everytime i would go to bed, i wouldnt think about it much during the other times of the day but often when i would go to bed i would start thinking about how it would fit me more to be a woman, how i should just accept it and how more fitting the female body would be for me since as a male i am a gay bottom and dont use my penis much either. I would think of being a woman in general and usually either liked it or was neutral as if it isnt a big deal, but it was so annoying these past few days i would try to fap to push away the thoughts but it wouldnt work. I dont know if i am really trans or have some just weird humiliation fetish or something

Another possible issue with all this is hatred of women, since i was young i literally hated my mother with passion for her incompetence, inability to follow a schedule or a promise, her emotional lashing out everytime something was going not going well and her retarded absurd social norm demands she had of me, and because of that in general my view of women in general isnt positive, i wont mistreat any or anything but when i think of women i dont think of some attractive character which makes the whole thing even more complicated.

The thing is it doesnt really impact me in my daily life as in someway causing me problems but i am worried in the future it might since those feelings get more and more intense every time they appear. I even though of taking some hormones just to check if i ll feel any different but because i am quite chubby i am worried about visible breast growth.

/cuteboys/ is already here.

you know it nigga

b my bf

It's too late, start working out, embrace the penis. It's normal for all men to hate the changes they experience becoming a man while idolizing feminine beauty, it doesn't mean you should transition.

Queelag is my #TransitionGoal

Not this thread again.
*sigh*actual tranny here. AMA I guess.

im a tranny too want to be friends

no

:(

what is up fellow tranny faggots

hi

Any other traps love/hate Trump?

I mean, of course he's foul as fuck, and of course his politics are shit.

But that's what we're stuck with.

We should petition him.

He's retarded, but did say "yeah, I'd let [transgender celebrity" use my female bathroom in the trump tower".

So he probably doesn't give a fuck.
We should show him support, and then get him to give us our bathrooms.

or whatever transgender people are supposed to want. "freedom to use whatever bathroom you want."

I mean, traps = freedom

you can't be a trap if you're oppressed.

But if you're free? that's when traps dominate.

Social freedom, economic freedom, personal freedom. Fuck yes.

I know a lot of nazi trannies
it doesn't make sense

Never cared about Trump beyond the scope of his foreign policy. I don't live in the USA, I don't have American citizenship, his foreign policy has no bearing on my life either way.

I meant *his domestic policy has no bearing on my life either way.

were you the OP of the socdem thread where they came to your door while you were wanking

Not a socdem. Don't really 'wank' either.

tranarchist revolution when?

when a guy sticks it in your manhole, does it feel good?

I get enough horse piss from my MLP larp thanks

pls no

It sorta does.

Lots of transgender girls lived as a male for awhile. Either on facebook, or whatever other websites are popular.

And then, under their male name, they decide to try to talk about feminism.

Bam. SJWs HATE males, and will scream, yell, and harass this trap, not knowing she is a trap.

The SJW will completely push away the trap, thinking the trap is just another straight white dude.

But the trap? Now the trap makes another account.

This time, it's a girl account.

She then talks about feminism again. Same opinions, different identity.

Suddenly, it's different. She's not pushed away. There's no conflict. Minor disagreements, but nothing odd.

That's when the trap realizes that SJW culture is full of shit. It's completely sexist, and completely bullshit. Now, anyone can see that it's good and right to be kind to everyone, no matter their gender, race, or creed.

But SJWs take it too far, and traps can see that VERY easily.

So the exact opposite of an SJW is a nazi.

And so the trap becomes nazi, at least until the cycle repeats.

My opinion?

Fuck politics.

It's just another cult that puts you into a groupthink mindset.

Religion, politics, societal movements, all that shit is poison for your true self.

What a person ought to be doing with their life is finding good friends, good lovers, good food, good fun, and producing good work.

weapons grade reddit spacing my man

How come so many men transition just become prostitutes?

I'm from Steemit, not Reddit.

I've never used Reddit. Sorry.

Say it with me:

FILTHY
DUMB
CIS
SCUM

No clue. I can't answer for other people's choices.

Fuck off back to tumblr

the plot thickens

They can't get hired because lots of business owners don't take transgender girls seriously.

I notice that a lot of traps are extremely skilled with computers, electronics, science, and even philosophy, but because they're a trap, they can't get a job.

So they become a prostitute.

Business owners should hire more traps.
Not for some bullshit diversity reason, but just because traps will appreciate it, and probably work hard if they're respected for their skills.

You're no fun.

Actually, I absolutely hate reddit.
I've been on 4chan since I found it, so I've got absolutely zero reddit influence in me.

In fact, I recently convinced my boyfriend to quit Reddit, because yeah. Reddit has always been for faggot uptight nerds, but it's become really censored lately, hasn't it?

So fuck reddit on every level.

Steemit is the future, imo, so that's where I hang out. Way better.

If they know they're transgender then they're doing it wrong.

Passing on an anatomical level isn't as important as having a good fashion sense, a cute personality, and feminine instincts and wisdom.

steemit eh? I'm more of a vk man myself.

Switched over the in the great meme war, probably the best decision.

imho i cant stand reddit either, but you're acting suspicious citizen.

now huwait just a damn minute

You get paid in cryptocurrency if you write good stuff on Steemit. =3

Great source of spare change. I just traded a bunch of "steem dollars" for $200 in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the real deal, and $200 ain't bad either. Not for writing whatever the fuck I want, and hoping people like it.

What's vk? You don't mean that russian facebook do you? lol

Thanks I get that a lot.

Your picture is valid, but don't forget: Traps can't get jobs easily.

It's not just trying to get them to work hard.
It's that we're seriously impoverished because it's so so so common to only get hired for shit jobs, or to end up getting bullied.

An employer that hires traps, and then protects them from cruelty will get a seriously good worker.

Still, don't work for praise. Work for a good deal.

You need to negotiate for a salary that works for you.

we should make a tranny commune with free titty skittles

Many already exist, but they turn into SJW circlejerk torture chamberes.

It's a nightmare.

its not that bad lol. a lot of my friends are russian.

ive heard about bitcoin but im not sure what to make of it.

you hear one day the price is one thing then days later its blown up.

now any good communitese on steemit? (im a film fan fyi)

Steemit has chatrooms, but it's not so much a community. Steemit makes a good triad, if you're using Holla Forums and something else.

Steemit on its own isn't enough to really be a full community, so I recommend Steemit + Holla Forums + vk or something.

what do you just do anal stimulation?

I'd rather just stay a regular boring person in normal society, thanks.

A boyfriend. But I've had SRS so I'll probably won't be doing that as much.

do u love him

yes

The straightfag binary tranny is boring af. Not surprised :^)

how often per week do you shower

:)

Well I'm sorry. I didn't transition to prove a political point to society or for thrills. I did it to better myself.

About 3 to 5 times a week. It depends.

does he love u

And what would you say your lifestyle habits are like? Outgoing? Shy? Flirty? :)

It's just bantz fam

left click -> save image as

yes

stereotypical /g/ trap. more seriously, I tend to keep to myself, mind my business.

Oh sorry. It's late and English isn't my first language so I'm not good at picking it up atm

thats really nice i wish i had a relationship like that
i hope you two love each other forever

Traps who post pictures or videos of themselves online are *not* cute.

Anyone who says this is definitely *not* cute.

L O N D O N ?

new york

It depends. There are a lot of cute traplets out there in the interwebs.

Thank you

Humm give me 1-2 years.

Ones who post lewd things are whores.
I hope all traps aren't like this.

Oh. That's what you meant.
Well, tbf, no. Not all traps are going to be posting lewd things on the internet. Just like the entirety of any demographic is going to be doing this one specific thing.

Not sure if I'm transmitting my idea correctly.

Then you're lucky, American circumcision seriously screws up SRS success.

fuck really

So I've read yea. But isn't not the success per see but how it's going to end? I've read that US surgeons have to compensate for circumcisions and as a result a lot of these neovaginas look pretty 'labialess'.

Yup. The neovagina is made from penile skin and the foreskin is around 15 square inches of sensitive skin that can be used. You will have a shorter and less sensitive neovagina.

In fact, even if you aren't circumcised but are American you still get screwed by this, because American surgeons are used to using circumcised dicks and won't know how to make the best use of a foreskin for a neovagina, so they may use skin worse than an equally experienced and professional surgeon whose expertise isn't in circumcised dicks.

You're a faggot in both senses.

I am aware. Thanks.

That is like, multiple sivs. I mean, the amount of leftists, and the number of traps, and
the number of compatible lovers…

Your odds are probably boosted by their being more leftist traps who are similar to you, but not by much.

Yes, I meant the end result. You'll still get a neovagina, it just won't be the quality.

Apparently US surgeons also use tiny bits of skin from elsewhere around the genitals, FTM style, to help compensate.

I mean unfortunately that's not possible for everyone

Yeah I feel kind of retarded
I should say that it's definitely possible

please don't remind me x_x

With how many people are lonely on leftypol I think we should start a leftypol zeemap

sexts of truth

sexts checked

disgusting get.

shocking

I knew the get was going to be shit and once again Holla Forums didn't disappoint me.

1000% TRANNY

zeemaps.com/map?group=2394606

checked and i'm crying

tfw trannies are appropriating my fucking words
REEEEEEEE

London

Are cuntmen gay or straight?

Rahowa is going to be so easy, limp wristed faggots like op would get rekt in a month

100% gay

if you want to fuck one or become one?

gross

if you want to become one it's 200% gay

You have shemales, it makes sense that there would be someone liking the literal opposite of shemales

yeah, but it's that kind of shit only girls would fantasize about

I'm bisexual, also the other furfag, the one opposite bara guy. But I also like bara, but I prefer chubby gators over bears. Bears are still good though.

Nice sexts

are dickgirls gay or straight?

To be quite honest I didn't think I would get dubs let alone sexts when I posted.

Thanks for the link gonna make a new thread for it

im gay plus also im transgendered