Ways to identify pol so you wont fall for the bait, post yours and link to new communists:

Ways to identify pol so you wont fall for the bait, post yours and link to new communists:

Knowing nazbols and tankies are pretty much Holla Forumsacks in denial they use subjects like homosexuality and minorities and other Holla Forums idpol subjects to start fights

Saying something bad about their pee pee emperor results to the above because they just cant hold themselves when someone doesnt suck his pee pee

self explanatory

When they are new and dont know this board is about communism

Most of them are shitposters and Holla Forums in disguise, judge them individually but very few are actually not Holla Forums

>Wrong use of >>>/gulag/ meme because they havent lurked enough
Because they dont know why gulags exist they believe you just send there minorities and people you dont personally like similar to nazi fascism and not counter revolutionaries, spies and capitalism

Because Holla Forums lacks critical thinking skills, they like to generalize about entire groups of people and call them bad or good just because of the label

Liberals are bad and have harmed the left, but saying Holla Forums and nazis were better is pretty much Holla Forums shilling since at least liberals dont try to kill you

self explanatory, threads that try to pass off as Holla Forums was right about x, Trump is good cuz he did x etc

The easiest way to spot a Holla Forumsyp shill is that they shill against violent revolution to free America. The American government must be purged through violent means, the executive branch must be KILLED. We need to burn capitalist strongholds like Wal-Marts to the ground, we need to burn down local, state, and federal government buildings. We need to riot, we need to kill, we need to destroy the capitalist system through violent means.

Anyone who shills against the necessary violent revolution is a Holla Forumsyp shill. Start making molotovs and bombs get ready to crush the system brothers.

I think that is cointelpro usually, though could be Holla Forums as well.

Eh, I think it's mostly Holla Forumsyps trying to get screencaps to send to the FBI.

This isn't a pacifism board.

No but it also isn't a smashie board. Burning down Wal-Marts and your local PO won't bring about the revolution, never did, never will.

The truth is that Holla Forums is afraid of us, deathly afraid. Holla Forums is full of stupid racist LARPers who promote capitalist oppression and the bourgeois class. They know that when we finally act we will kill every single one of them during the revolution, we will leave no survivors. They'll follow their leader who doesn't have many more weeks to live.

t. a polyp with a nazbol flag

Truly OP's list is well thought out

well no because

every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.

i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster … here we go

look at that …

yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know my local wal-mart was part of the state.

look at what said

I missed that part. Oops.

they like this flag a lot.

I don't see why you want to bother "identifying" Holla Forums, they're usually pretty obvious when they are here. Arguing with Holla Forums is like trying to nail jelly to the wall, there's no substance. I guess that's another way you can tell.

It does fascinate me how far the right has fallen. At least the left still has prominent intellectuals

it's entirely obvious when one of their kind shitposts on any public forum, youtube comment section, twitter

enumerated examples are not necessary to identify the mentally unfit or their deluded propaganda

The fuck is that Reddit post m8

Oh shut up rosa, nobody cares about you

We have many new members and it is really easy for them to fall for idpol, just look at a thread trying to talk about right wing and it's lgbt idpol issue.
It became an idpol b8 thread because many poltards here kept baiting and newfags or converts tried to join them because they thing idpol is communism because Stalin was anti homosexual

People who confuse communism with fascism and forget about workers uniting together and instead want an authoritarian state that coincidentally labels everything they don't like bad such as trannies for example.

Without realizing that dividing each other and caring about wtf each person does in their personal lives is idpol or the fact that communism doesn't have a state once it is achieved, a state is a transitional tool and it should have an expiry date to stop people from wanting to hold onto power, in case people join for the future power and not the benefit of everyone

Bump for newfags

If you are a Nazbol and being a being unfair to you; just be patient because they probably think you are a /pol user (or a NazPol, so to say).