It is ok when leftists does this

libcom.org/history/gay-gulag

Other urls found in this thread:

stalinsociety.org/2015/04/08/homosexuality-in-the-ussr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

???????????

Look m8,post better bait than this plz

Just reminding you that homosexuals are bourgeois decadence.

Believe it or not, the vast majority of the gays who were arrested becauss they were also pedophiles.
stalinsociety.org/2015/04/08/homosexuality-in-the-ussr/

What I'm a ML but opposed to Homophobia?

Lmao isn't that run by CPGB-ML

No, I don't think so, Alfonso Cabal runs the North American one to my knowledge. He's associated with the APL (American Hoxhaist party) as far as I know.

really shitty attempt, Holla Forums

Relocating your civilians because of the German (and implied Japanese) onslaught?

W E W
E
W

where can I buy some of that edge jesus christ

Are you seriously blaming Koreans for Japanese imperialism?

i guess imprisoning potential sabotours is only cool when america does it

we all already know this.

Oh boy it's another episode of 'newfag thinks all lefties = liberals but also Stalin lol checkm9 liftpole on spermicide splotch'

I'm sure this is a 100% reliable source with no bias whatsoever

I don't think modern day tankies hate fags. It's just the retarded USSR retro tankies

Well read it and evaluate it for yourself, or you can rely on the hearsay and biases from bourgeois historians to make the decision for you. Everyone has biases friendo, the bourgeois media is really just the best at hiding those and making them seem normal. At least you know what your gonna get with Stalin Society in advance.

what the fuck

I hope you're not conflating libcom with Leninism here.

Pleb-tier tbh

You forgot your tankie flag.

If someone got gulag'd they probably deserved it

You forgot anarchist starter pack.

*your

Pick one faggot

Nice spooks faggot

were collaborating with Fascists.
There's a reason why Stalin never deported any Jews.

Daily reminder that is identity politics and the reason it was done is because it wasnt comunism and Stalin is a faggot

Why are taknies so stupid? is it the Holla Forums influence since them and nazbols feel like Holla Forums "converts" at this point and "omg i want to jail anything i dont like reeee"

those are all good things they did

Bannon was a leninist, hes doing his own kind of revolution
Get over it

Moron, bannin isnt a leninist, he just calls himself that because he is autistic and wants to replace the government with nazi fascism

Sure everyone you don`t like is a nazi right?

Yeah lol, not like he isnt a white supremacist that wants to topple the government and create a nazi like regime, totally not a nazi because you are too much of a special snowflake to say that even if it is true