Serious question: If the US is ever thrown into revolution or civil war...

Serious question: If the US is ever thrown into revolution or civil war, why wouldn't other porkies come in here from Russia or China and kill everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-Six_Stratagems#Loot_a_burning_house
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/06/trump-the-truth-is-coming-out-3370177.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. no understanding of real world politics.

you're almost as bad as Holla Forums

Remember 'the capitalists will sell us the rope we use to hang them'. Capitalists can rarely if ever take any kind of non self interested stand - that is to say, even if individuals sacrificing some of their wealth could kill the emerging revolution and save capitalism, they cannot do so without impoverishing themselves and defeating the point. Instead we should do business with the capitalist world as we build our strength, ie. how the South almost got the rest of the world to support them in the civil war because they still controlled the supply of cotton.

Please see:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-Six_Stratagems#Loot_a_burning_house
Its a well documented chinese strategem

Any such civil war would end in short order as good Trump-supporting nazbols have all the weapons while anti-Trump porkies tend to be very anti-gun and have no experience with firearms.

Serious delusion right here.

Should we support Russia and China? They might not be communist but are seen as such and are against the us capitalism

Nazbols are just pol shitposters shilling for trump

This is true for the ant-trump porkies and anti-trump neo-libs
but there are many anti-Trump who wave guns around just as much as trump supporters

Actually, makes perfect sense. Anti-trump porkies want to take away guns and generally dont rely on them for themselves

Nazbols are just realistic, certain groups will never function in communist society.

Hello, FBI

The Republican Party under Donald J. Trump is the truest expression of National Bolshevism the world has ever seen and heralds the victory of the American proletariat against the international financial elite.

God bless the workers' revolution and God bless America.

Nuclear weapons

Because that's dumb and stupid
They merely support sides of the war, who represent their interests.

i mean lend military support to the revolutionaries and once they win enslave them

I was just searching for this pic and I found someone who actually believes this shit, I'm dying

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/06/trump-the-truth-is-coming-out-3370177.html

Not so fast, son

With all the kvetching the media (a mouthpiece for capitalism) does about him, and how many giant porky conglomerates like Google and Facebook are coming out attacking comrade Trump, how can you doubt that he is the man we've all been waiting for - the second coming of Stalin, if you will - to sweep away the power of global capitalism?

Definitely, and I'm looking forward to it.

Better start learning Russian, kiddo. I'm pretty sure the oligarchs will make the first move before the chinks could organize.

How can that be when Comrade Bush is already /ourguy/ in the GOP?

Bush is the Trotsky to Trump's Stalin.

Looks like he's skipping the icepick thing this time though, Bush has suffered enough already.

No they aren't. They don't want to provoke the chance of a serious national war. What will most likely happen is the Russians and Chinese will supply whatever side they have interests with in the civil war, while the rest of NATO will dispatch "peace-keeping forces" that in reality will be used to keep the old regime in place.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-Six_Stratagems#Loot_a_burning_house
That whole page is such an interesting reading

Correct, but I'm not talking about the Russian government. Oligarchs have their own way of doing things and we're probably going to see some private army going about.

Given most porkys in Russia are state appointed or Putin approved I'm actually expecting the less obliged ones, like the ones in Ukraine, to make a move. that almost happened when an oligarch threatened to march on Kiev in the height of the civil war

I thought it was kind of understood that any serious revolution would have to wait for a cataclysmic conflict to provide an opportunity. Like in Russia and China. If it weren't for the WW1 costs and anti-war sentiment, Porky would have invaded Red Russia before Lenin's ass had touched the presidential chair.

Jeb got bullied by Trump on live TV in front of all America, which is worse.