Where were you when Holla Forums and neo-marxists were btfo by this classical liberal?

Where were you when Holla Forums and neo-marxists were btfo by this classical liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qljs6phMy8o?t=1m31s
youtube.com/watch?v=8h7E5rtnFH4
youtube.com/watch?v=k_oHnlv56aU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prime gulag material

who is this

This guy is a fucking idiot that still believes in the myth of being a "centrist." Even worse are his religion tangents, he can take his William James book and fuck off back to the 60s imo.

People just like him because he's a great speaker and his tone makes all of his points sound like unarguable facts

Who is that guy?

Jordan Peterson

the latest favourite of the "anti-SJW" classical liberal/alt-lite crowd

another boring idiot that cares about SJWs too much

We'll he makes a compelling point, on the other hand…

Is that Holla Forums name for alt-right?

Risking imprisonment over pronouns is not caring to much. It is standing up for your principles. And this isn't about social justice with him but totalitarianism.

Ok I just looked this guy up

is this really all it takes to become an alt-right icon nowadays? I need to start looking in to how I can make money off this shit.

read more then

peak liberalism

this is what Holla Forumsyps, or anyone that was originally in the alt-right, call the people who identified as alt-right at first but opted out when "suddenly" they realized it's a movement full of racists and actual nazis.

he admires Orwell too. which says a lot about Georgie boy

No, it's what everyone on Reddit is who thinks all races are equal but is critical of postmodern insanity. They are also the alt right. Richard Spencer is further on, he gets called the alt right because that's what the media wants.

Then there is Holla Forums which despises both. Not the alt right.

what a fucking mess

To make things even more fucked up there appears to be a fuck load of brown people in the Holla Forums category, judging by LeBoefs art fuck up. I was pretty stunned by that.

I like him tbh

wew

Where were you when you learned Marxism is an alt-right ideology, Holla Forums?

Right here

If they are being call alt right, you fucking nugget, it's safe to assume I'm not talking about left wing Plebbit who may or may not criticise postmodernism. And neither is the media.

no we like him because he's an esoteric kekist

except Canadians can actually face police action for not using fake pronouns now

Peterson is all for referring to trans as what they want, what he spoke out against (and what U of Toronto liberal retards got assblasted over) was the Canadian government acknowledging xir and other tumblr trash

youtu.be/Qljs6phMy8o?t=1m31s

also, once the Holla Forums translation of Solzhenitsyn's jew book is finished, we're gonna send him a copy. it's gonna be amazing

weak bait

So did he say "nigger" and pretend that that was a revolutionary act

No he just pissed off liberal UoT kids

>>>/trash/

Plan: throw hissy fits over pronouns with every single cop you meet; get away with everything because of police hate crimes

:^)

Is there really 57 genders or whatever in Canada?

Hi tumblr.

This is why idpol sucks so much.

That would be pretty dank.

youtube.com/watch?v=8h7E5rtnFH4
I know it sounds a bit - bizaaaaaaaaaaaaarre, but in Canada, in Canada, that's how conditions aaaaaaaaaaaaare!

it's not agreeing with binary spooks to say concerning yourself with them in the other direction is a fucking retarded waste of everyone's time

Literally

k y s

you first, dipshit. wasting everyone's time with insubstantive nonsense. probably the type of retard who thinks thunderf00t and the amazing atheist have good ideas

I will never understand why the ultimate internet trump card is "Wow, your arguments involve more rigor and attention to detail than mine!"

literally every religious discussion is met now by retards acting like atheists are all sam harris shit

are you fucking stupid? you're defending fairy tales

Dawnkins and Hitchens are equally shit, Dennett is sort of ok

my criticism is literally that they employ no intellectual rigor and substitute the base assumption of the fundamental correctness of their position for good argumentation. They make baseless assumptions, badly misinterpret/misrepresent religious arguments or even non-religious arguments that go against their preconceived notions (my favorite is conflating nonreligious ideas they don't like as "religious in nature" as a way to dismiss them), and default to taking state propaganda at state value when challenged (e.g. Hitchens and Harris having no trouble whole heartedly justfying the Iraq war).

meant to say *at face value, of course

but that has literally nothing to do with yours or the trots points you fucking mongoloid

you get purged with the rest of theologians

this must be that "intellectual rigor"

my original point was excessive obsession with bad ideas can lead to bad ideas in opposition, and that is markedly true with "anti-SJWs" as well as new atheists

impotent screaming and LARPing about purging does nothing to refute that point

But is a point levied sooner or later against anyone who agitates for secularism or science education. """New Atheists""" have nothing uniquely to do with it.

It's a fundamentally dishonest strategy.

Understanding that there's no substance to the spooks of today doesn't in any way obligate you to "remain neutral" in some perverse liberal pacifism. You can recognize "prohibit whites from owning land" as a dangerous policy, even if you understand that the category "white" is socially constructed and historically contingent.

What you're doing is as bad as those who assume that the atheist position has hatred of god as its motive, which implies belief of a sort and refutes the position.

how is either of these things right wing?

tell me what issue u think isnt attributed to capitalism and what spook you think its attributed to

Because they are not liberal, so they are boxed by their adversaries.

But… wouldn't support for non-binary pronouns mean he bought into socjus?

Why are pronouns such a big fuss?

If someone dictates certain pronouns just use this cheat code if it doesn't come natural to them Alright, I'll try to use your preferred pronouns, but please bear over with me if I misstep, I'm not used to thinking about it

this. Not to mention the law is canada is about consistently and deliberately misgendering someone, which is basically bullying

>I think changing the notional rules meaningfully alters the actual power structure
youtube.com/watch?v=k_oHnlv56aU
Gee, I'm happy you had a sufficiently nice childhood to have come up with such idealist nonsense

Because >muh oberlin window
They've mislabeled dominant liberal anti-leftist tendencies "Leftist," which naturally and humorously results in us actual leftists being "right-wing."

the point was to highlight what it takes to be "known for" at this day and age