Grunts

Grunts/henchmen don't get enough love. Post your favorite underlings, be it for cool or memorable design, being actually challenging, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

gear-project.tu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blood's cultists were pretty fun and memorable.

Okay

The henchmen from Timesplitters.

I always thought the shadows were a really neat design. The neoshadows were a super badass evolution of them, and when I fought them in Chains of Memories and they were super tough enemies, that was super badass.
And then they were just crap in KH2 and I was really sad.

These incompetents guys are making the Team Rocket looks stellar. But for faceless mooks, they have quite the personality

They sure as fuck made up for it with that Aqua mini campaign thing in one of the remake disks.

GERO SHEY CRUO

Waddle dee all the way

Not many people I know played Guilty Gear like the aesthetic of its armies. Not much of it stayed when Xrd rolled around (outside of Paradigm and Sin), but I appreciate that you can still see some of Ky's soldiers in the background of his stage.

I couldn't find any group images of the last three because GG wiki is an incomplete shithole as far as Overture goes, so I grabbed these off some autistic lorefag on ((tumblr)). If you want more in-depth looks at the individual designs without me shitting up the thread, you'll have to go to these links:

gear-project.tu mblr.com/post/24365840843/sols-tribe-recolorededited

gear-project.tu mblr.com/post/24510350471/allied-kingdom-illyria-army

**gear-project.tu mblr.com/post/24852937833/valentines-vizuel-tribe-additional-notes

The GG and Blazblue games were translated so poorly/localized so literally I never realized there was lore to them. They always advertise such and such begins/ends a story arc but I can't make sense of it.

I'd love to see individual Gears designs. The Gear that's chewing on the golden chain in Venom's level in GGX or the weird masked Gear in Isuka come to mind.
They sure do mention Gears as these things that fucked the world sideways, but there isn't a lot from them.

God damn Killzone was redpilled. Helghst did nothing wrong, (((ISA))) started it.

Has nobody mentioned the IDF Metal Slug guys yet?

Best henchman coming through.
He did nothing wrong. He didn't deserve what the Fans did to him. It should have been his whore girlfriend instead

If you ask me, a good FPS needs good enemy chatter.

They were always hilarious grunts. I enjoy when grunts are chilling when they haven't spotted you and act like dorks.

Which feel better to beat up: punks, ninjas, some kind of mob member, circus freaks?

Mob members

It's sad he only got one level. I would've loved more suppressor and skateboard action.

I've always liked Metal Gear's masked guards and soldiers.

not my favorite , just a warning , free information , please help to free the greeks lost , .

This little guy always used to troll the shit out of me as a kid. Glad to see he's making a return in Sonic Mania.

What's that doujin about MC dating a team magma grunt?

women.

Wut?

You want grunts huh.

In all seriousness halo did have decent enemy design.

All sorts of goblins are cute. When's the last time you've seen a not cure gobbo?

don't tell me you weren't asking for this

I don't watch Let's Plays. I just like goblins.

How does someone that chugs so many supplements look so tubby.

No exercise. When you consume protein without exercise: your body stores it as fat.

I think that I'm going to make a banner with the two that are chilling, this guy and the one reading the newspaper.

Does it count if I include all castlevania monsters here? Or is this thread for the human lackeys only?

I thought protein and fat are seperate, as far is physically stored calories, that body failed to burn when it is in form of usual glucose, but not excercising is the reason like you said, protein can only work by making body exert itself, which makes the body repair the cells by using protein as a raw material, and body uses the data acquired from work out to increase the muscles, hence why buff people need more protein, protein and exercise both are needed in moderation to be fit, as for why he is fat? It has nothing to do with protein, it's because he is a fucking fag.

Best Grunts comin' through

Up until Reach/Halo 4 when they became over-designed, ugly, and stopped speaking English because "muh gritty spooky foe"