Albion online has just released a little while ago and the game is getting fucking nutty. What is Albion online you ask...

Albion online has just released a little while ago and the game is getting fucking nutty. What is Albion online you ask? From their website:

Basically Albion Online is an overhead isometric open world pvp mmo. Combat is akin to league of legends and diablo. You gain attacks from your weapons (q,w,e,r) with utility spells from your armor. While combat is simple and straight forward, there is a large variety of weapons with a few different armors. This allows you to customize your build based on your play style. The game is grindy with player crafting a large part of the game.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are teaming up to form a guild Albion History X to form a group of likeminded individuals to reap havoc and trigger lefties when ever possible. In beta the highest populated guild and alliance was Red Army, a commie guild with hammer and sickle guild emblem. Aside from that the game is super fun all around, and normalfags butthurt easily.

The game costs $30 with an optional subscription. P2w no? Well in game you can buy the subscription via silver (the in game currency) or gold (p2p currency) which lands you a load of different perks in game. The system is akin to EVE online.

There are so many different builds you can play basically anything you want. Want to play cookie cutter assassins, mages, archers, fighters, etc..? Sure. Want to build something unique and off the wall? Sure. Want to sit in the woods and gather/craft all day? Sure.

Ok, im usually not the one who screams about shills, but dear god OP at least try to make it look like a read thread.

thanks for the update shlomo

It's times like this that I really wish this was a secret club. In before OP makes 20 posts claiming he's not a shill

I'm the shill?

No I'm the shill

dropped.

report posts by ID be9215.

nobody is going to pay 45 dollars for this isometric garbage retard. stop shilling it.

Also it's $30

Come back when they make servers based on region, more areas to actually hold the numbers the game attracted, and an actual PC UI.

b-but dont you want to play on le raycist guild like the cool kids?

Please just go

What guild are you in OP?

Im in the council of Albion History X

A right wing guild looking for alliances.

Also whats your tier and class?

the subscription is 15 you retarded piece of jewish shit.

YOU HAVE TO PAY 45 JUST TO START PLAYING.

The game comes with a free month but it has other problems making it not worth playing.

Subscription>Free2play cash shops

I don't care about Trump anymore. I just want my comfy website back, before this tide of niggers arrived and thought they were welcomed.

Or yknow something less than 30 bucks plus suscription for a PoE

PoE is a diablo clone, instanced lobby based

Why arent you comparing it to Ultima online with league combat like a normal human being?

Have you never seen gameplay?

This

It's not even close to PoE

This looks like shit, and from what you've described, will play like shit. Not even worth its sub fee.

Consider suicide, OP.

re-reminder to report all the shill posts, this game is garbage and doesn't deserve a sub nor a one-time purchase.

it deserves nothing.

checking

Not OP
Bumping

Holla Forums is the worst forum about video games ive ever seen

You're not fooling anyone.

then why are you here if its so bad?

fucking kill yourself and leave, nobody is going to play this trash, and we won't allow you to astroturf in here.

keep reporting people.

wew lads

COUNTER REPORTED!

IM GETTING HIM MOM

I'm willing to bet this nigger and his friend have no post history outside these threads.

Fixed

The autism level here is incredible. If you don't like it here, go find somewhere else to shill your terrible game.

they do this is the second or third identical thread

I've yet to see an albion thread. Also, did you even read the op?

I've seen this thread three times this week alone. With the exact same wording. Just take the hint, and fuck off. No one is buying your bullshit here.

god this is pathetic. Holla Forums or not the game is irredeemable trash.