The Elder Scrolls Skyrim GOTY 2011

Name a single other rpg that did that feature. This simple feature alone gives incredible freedom to the player.

Chrono Trigger.

Too bad the rest of the game is dog shit.

the Souls games in general

Post Todds

I'm mean that's all well and good, but if it doesn't piss the person off when you do it. It means fuck all tbh.

I started hating this game right there. I immediately remembered the number of good threats you can make to a light house keeper in Oblivion during the Dark Brotherhood quest line.

You should play Near a tomato instead! It's like a mix of skyrim and DMC!

This is now a TES lore thread.

any souls game

Yeah man, absolutely fantastic. Most games have a "skip cinematic" button at least.

Fucking hell its every goddamn time a kike

Demon's Souls had this in 2009, two years before Skyrim came out.

Again, Demon's Souls had this.

titan quest

As someone who modded the game and looked through the dialogue in the Creation Kit, it was a completely pointless feature. Like other anons said, NPCs would usually not react to you leaving mid-convo since that would mean paying for more voice acting on Bethesda's part. It ended up being more Muh Immerssshun breaking and requiring more failsafe scripting.

Found a couple rare Todds the other day.

They don't call it ZionMax for nothing.

Except the courier dialogue.

I feel like I've wasted so much time not using that name, and I've know about Altman for years.

He's also banned from banking for his schemes. That's why he's in the video game business.

Does Bethesda even invest in their games? I always wondered if their games are shit simply because the people making them are untalented hacks or that they had to work on a limited budget, ZionMax trying to maximize profits.

To be fair most RPGs do a shit job with itemization, where everything is a straight, linear upgrade path with little thought required from the player. The Souls games might not be perfect in this regard, but at least they allow you to use your starting weapon from the beginning of the game to the end boss if you so desire, and this applies for any other weapon you find, the only requirement being that you like the feel of it.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ?

Fallout™ 4™ my fellow goyim, the newest masterpiece from Bethesda Softworks®. :^)

Todd is what you get when you put 10 into CHR and LUCK.

You got the one of Todd looking a little angry/annoyed?

Which one?

Which one?

Like the third image, but the anger/annoyance is more subtle

TODDS = GODS

wtf i love Skyrim now

Shouldn't you be playing Call of Duty? So long shit thread.