Shlomo Universe Gets a "Paper Mario" clone

TTYD's 13th anniversary was two days ago you know, and I couldn't be more pissed that this showed up AT THE EXACT SAME DATE as that. It's no coincidence mate, no no. I want to foam from the mouth I'm so god damn angry.
They know of my suffering, they know of how starved I am for a classic RPG, and they bring this radioactive stinking turd to the table, knowing it is completely inedible, cancerous, irredeemable garbage that's gonna spread to consoles and absorb as many shiteaters as possible and further lower the bar for vidya. They're sadists, they're fucking sadists. It's not even subtle anymore.

It could have been Jafari Park, It could have been Neptunia, it could have been Dragon Maiden. It could have been literally ANYTHING but this, fucking this.
I DON'T WANT THIS. WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME THIS SHIT!? WHY WOULD YOU HAVE SOMEONE SLIT MY ARTERIES DEEP OPEN ONLY TO HAVE SOME OTHER SUBHUMAN FUCKER TAKE A HEAVY FUCKING DUMP ON THE WOUND, RUBBING THE FECAL MATTER DEEP INSIDE MY BLOODSTREAM, CLOGGING MY ARTERIES WITH SHIT AND ULTIMATELY KILLING ME. I HAVE NO PROPER REACTION FOR THIS

I can't believe gaming has sunk so low where a fucking kike and her liberal groupies can take the spotlight with a shitty app phone sequel, help me numb the pain please.
I can't STAND it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4rGxo
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/12265298_#12265298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you think you're over-reacting a little bit?

Oh yes, let's praise it instead yeah? Oh man, I'm so excited that this slog of shit is dripping over to consoles where people will suck its chode non-stop! Oh BOY I sure am absolutely fucking HYPED to have this game slowly phase out older better ones, whoopie, oh hallelujah!

Hi, Ren. So how about that E3 promise?

Paper Mario is FADING out of EXISTENCE because of CORPORATE

Fuck ren, that scrawly fucking faggot never did anyone any favors. Piece of shit. If he would have done it, he wouldn't needed to post, he could have only went and done it. Leave no evidence behind.

Like that makes it any better, this only speeds up its death.

At least you niggers still get games. How long ago did we get a new Custom Robo, F-Zero and Golden Sun? What's that? Over 10 years? get fucked kiddo.

I don't see much of a problem, it looks fun.
How much is it worth famalam? PC?

Anyway someone post the Genesis meme and be done with it.

This?

(checked)
no. more this.

Shit games, awful games, the worst games. Would you rather have your favorite vidya die with honor and become a cult classic or become zombified the worst possible way? Do you remember that the Japan survey that stated story wasn't important and they wanted a "Change of Pace", the fucking gooks are the ones that ultimately fucked over paper mario and killed it. Now that Color Splash has failed, paper mario will die not an honorable death, but a pathetic one with a failed resurgence in the franchise, now Nintendo is going to shoot the horse with a broken leg because they don't know what make a good game.

Yeah, sawing your dick off also looks fun! Look at that blood.
I'm going outside to get some air

Yeah. You do that buddy.

Maybe this thread's goin somewhere.

I don't watch Stephen Universe, but Jesus dude. It's an RPG about a show made for people who like that show. You might as well get pissed off that the South Park games exist, or that Scott Pilgrim beat-em-up.
If you don't like the game, don't play it. It's nonsense getting really pissed off that a game you don't want to play exists. That's the exact shit that the SJWs do, the whole "I don't like the idea of this thing I don't want anyway, and nobody else should be able to play it because it's not for me specifically" shit.

Not having the series get dragged through the dirt is only a good thing. F-Zero had a fantastic finale (not counting that GBA reboot anime tie-in or whatever, which I think came out later), Golden Sun had two games and that disappointing sequel and I don't know much about Custom Robo. They're much better off than Paper Mario, which is just getting dragged through the dirt at this point.

Why would anybody get mad at these games, and how do they correlate here?
Where do you think we are? Should people stop making threads about star citizen, Andromeda, and any other shitty games because they don't get through your filter?
Depends on the content of the game really, people have a right to express their disdain for a project, you have no control over that. If people want to sperg, let them sperg to their hearts content. This happen all the time here, how new are you?
SJW's attack people directly, hoping to ruin their lives. OP, even with his obvious autism, is doing none of that. You really need to lurk more before applying that label onto others.
Social Justice Warrior =/= Autistic Critic

Everything you've said so far boils down to "Stop saying bad things about [X]" without any actual substance. It's pretty fucking stupid m8.

Only two reactions? Up your game, man. Add apathy and lust to the mix.

What's sad is that shite artstyle is still more visually appealing than the show.

RPGs were a mistake

lmao

Isn't that a L4D character

Probably because the developer actually has people who can draw outside of flash and tumblr.

NEATO BURRITO

Old news.

Sometimes you retards need to chill the fuck out

(checked)
Thought the same thing, every attack does damage within the one digit limit. The fuck? And it's not like it was relatively high damage either, they barely scraped the enemies lifebar.

I thought it was Sarah Silverman.

This is (you)

That dialogue and voice acting.

Instead on focusing on general network management and a further understanding on what KIDS want, the retards want to keep this thing as long as possible for some weird political reason. Now they're being pegged by fucking Disney and NICKELODEON. I don't blame them for making a game, if they're going to go down under, they might as well reach out their claws and drag as many people down with them as possible.
archive.is/4rGxo

Also, this pictures makes my stomach churn, look at all the cucks, numales, trannies, faggots and shitskins listening to a monotone baboon rap.

What's wrong with this? Steven Universe is a quality show, and the gameplay looks like it has made some innovations to the paper Mario formula.

Every flavor of the poz parade watches that, what did you expect. Its the go to good goy cartoon.

TTYD is a fantastic game and one of my favorite games ever, from when I was a kid with my gamecube. I just wonder why Holla Forums has always been so united in loving the game. Even years ago when I first went on 4chan people were talking about this game. What is it about TTYD that brings most of us together?

Licensed games virtually never hold up unless they're anime.
Just saying.
There was a decent Zelda clone for every system that was adventure time and literally nobody remembered it a week later.

Do you guys remember the time we got hacked, Holla Forums got frozen, and we were forced to look at Steven Universe threads in the very first page? I sure do. Ha ha
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/12265298_#12265298

Oh also I'd just like to state
Cartoon Network and all the shows on it as a whole got worse when they started pandering philosophical bullshit for theorycrafting fags on youtube.

Out of everything in this picture, I think it's this faggot that I hate the most.

This will never EVER be Nier: Automata therefore its a failure

there's not a single drop of testosterone in that pic

Fuck Steven Universe and everything about.

They've caused like 3 or 4 suicide attempts via bullying over fanart showing characters 'too thin' or 'too light skinned.' That and it teaches horrible morals to kids. It's tumblr bait pure and simple. Anyone who likes it or tolerates it can go suck an egg for all I care.

Why the fuck am I enjoying user's suffering as much I hurt inside until I cast away Paper Mario?

I already fapped a storm to Mesu Nochi Torare on accident after refinding after almost 10 years what I thought was a hot chikan corruption oneshot where some beta faggot childhood friend misses out on getting the girl and gets told she has to do something later. It wouldn't have counted as long as they weren't in a relationship, right?

IF THAT FUCKING DISEASE TAKES HOLD

I think all this shitposting might have memed me into loving Catholics.

I know it's Holla Forums but this doesn't require attention.

It still counts and you're almost as much of a cuck as the people who watch this show.

There comes a point where getting nothing becomes better than getting something, if said "something" is just going to be shit. And in terms of Paper Mario, Nintendo keeps on shitting out trash prior fans of the series aren't particularly apt to like (and apparently having concluded that they can't have two active RPG series starring Mario, thus Paper Mario getting reformatted to action-adventure). At this point, I'd wager most Paper Mario fans would prefer the outright death of the subseries rather than more Sticker Star and Color Splash tier entries.

If anything, a Steven Jewniverse licensed game using similar mechanics is shit in multiple ways, not just that Nintendo themselves have been refusing to make games using said once enjoyable mechanics, but also the repurposing of said mechanics for a shitty setting/premise.

There's a handful of games like that that mostly avoid even being used as bait vectors. Ghost Trick's another good example.

Can there be such a thing as objectively good games?

Can't be a cuck if I don't have the kind of submissive bitch personality that gets cheated on and takes it before even getting into the fact that I don't have any romantic feelings for anyone I fap to.

It could also have been something that's not complete weeb trash.

This design pisses me off so much. It's like they're trying to satisfy the people that misses the superior robot design the green gem had before they turned her into a one dimensional comic relief. But it looks so half-assed. Maybe it's because there's too much contrasting shapes like putting circles squares and triangles all together unlike the 2nd pics designed that was mostly triangles and cones and thus had a more unified design.

kinda of funny really when someone follows a good game like first two paper mario games yet nintendo can't even follow in their own footsteps and make abominations with just paper title slapped on them

Sure, but that doesn't mean that people aren't going to repurpose good games for the sake of shitposting and baiting the fans of them. No game or series is outright perfect, and many worthwhile ones still leave themselves open to be used as vectors for shitposts, especially if it's a series once held high in most opinion that suddenly sees a decline in game quality. Metroid threads, for example, turned into prime (pun may or may not be intended; I can't decide) places to shitpost and bait in once Other M came out in all its abominable glory.

TTYD, Ghost Trick, and a handful of other games/series though seem to more or less escape that sort of treatment, either due to even baiters having a certain level of respect for them, or at least having a lack of interest compared to easier to hit fanbases.

That's what happens when they get it in their head that they can't have Mario and Luigi and Paper Mario both be RPGs anymore.

>(((Steven Universe)))
I pray that not one of you even plays this thing.

At least something good came of this.

(((Steven Jewniverse))) is pure cancer but you're too autistic to live, Kill yourself my man.

Good job raising awareness to a game you dislike.
Also, they're not stopping other devs from making paperlike games :^)

They couldn't even put the effort in to make their mouths move. Wouldn't be surprised if interns made this then were fired.

It's ratings are shit though so there must not be that many flavors of poz

user, Attack the Light has already been out for a while. This new one is the second SU game like it. It's pretty decent for a mobile game. Calm down, try it out, and maybe you'll enjoy it. No need to be so upset, my guy.

lol so randumb xD

god damn it

support euthanasia for steven universe fans

You're never going to get another good Paper Mario game ever. So let go of your anger and be grateful for what you have, my friend.

Steven universes reminds me of Avatar the last Air Bender only if it was done by retards.

SU has the foundation of a good show. Interesting Lore and what could be good characters, but they don't actually want to make a good show they want to milk the popularity for as long as they can and force in politics.

By the time the show is done your going to be able to cut out 60% of all the episodes because they're filler garbage.
Avatar worked because they had a set story and told in the 3 seasons they needed'
SU's story seems like it would be 3 seasons too but they milking the show for as long as they can because they got popular early on.

When the shows plot is actually progressing it alright, but most of the time it's retarded. There have been characters who have tried to murder steven and his family but the only time he shows anger at a character it was because he was generic douchebag.

Fuck you, flood detection.

So, it reminds you of Avatar the Last Airbender.

:^)

How the fuck did SU even become popular enough to get multiple seasons.

tumblr and Holla Forums having no taste

Literally what? Also you forgot Senran Kagura, Kemono Friends, and Valkyrie Drive on your list of shit that would still be worse than Eunuchverse.

Lesbians and lore
Tumblr can make up shit theories and make all the characters fuck, that's all it takes.

I fucking swear, if I ever wind up making my own imageboard somewhere down the line, I don't think I'd bother even having a Holla Forums board. Too much of a risk of being a gateway for tumblr and/or reddit infestation.

Keep it up, you might just summon E;R

i know tumblr will eat up any shit thats easy for them to project their headcannons on to but tumblr isn't -that- big to keep the whole show afloat

I want a game like this, but not like this. The whole thing looks awful with Steven Universe garbage

I'm retarded, are you implying that's a bad thing?

I'm wasn't even directing my statement towards whether or not Holla Forums has liked Steven Universe. Holla Forums in itself was too much of an open door to polluting the general posterbase back on halfchan. Same with the implementation of boards like /soc/ and /lgbt/. With Holla Forums, a case can at least be made that it has warrant on an imageboard (unlike those other two, the former attracting normalfags and the latter attracting actual fags), but the cancer it is capable of letting in weighs as too much of a negative to me. That's just my own thoughts though.

As shit of a show Steven (((Jewniverse))) is, the game doesn't look ENTIRELY like absolute shit, It could be maybe passible.

Speaking of fucking wasted potential, Amethyst's entire "arc" pisses me off so fucking much. They establish that she has an inferiority complex because she was literally born wrong and ended up half as big and half as strong as she was supposed to be. In one episode, Jasper kicks her ass and she gets all sulky about it, but eventually, after gaining some better gear from DINDU NUFFIN and getting beaten in training by Steven, she resolves to go fight Jasper again, confident that she'll win.

Now you'd think that this would lead to Amethyst learning some sort of moral, like to accept her shortcomings, realize what makes her unique, and use that to her advantage.
It would've made for a really cool fight. But instead Amethyst just whips her a few times, gets her ass kicked, and fuses with Steven to become the ugliest thing in the world and beat her with the power of plot. She doesn't learn anything, she doesn't improve, and yet the scenes immediately after that make it seem like she did. The moral here seems to basically be: "If you suck, you'll always suck, unless you just find a reason to fuse with someone better who can solve all your problems for you." And there are so many more situations like this, where the characters are set up to learn something, but it all goes nowhere and we spend 50 more fucking episodes doing nothing but focusing on shitty characters like Lapis. Fuck this show.

I'm suprised this hasn't been posted yet.

Might as well give everyone more reasons to say SU is shit not that we need that many more, but whatever

I closed the video at "neato burrito" and "do your thing, thing!"

Have you seen the ratings for this show? it's not popular

The trick here is knowing your difference between reviving an old game and reanimating the rotted corpse of a franchise you've tried to save multiple times, and failed

I believe it, but that still sounds like bullshit to me. This show has become part of something like a holy trinity of faggot shows for faggot people, I've seen it crop up more or less everywhere. It just seems like a given that it would be popular.

I just don't get how a show like this can be this bad, hell, i'm pretty sure that even the Cartoon Network executives hate it.

That's called Legend of Korra.

Not the first time I've seen that some people seem to be adamant about not mentioning Kemono Friends by name. What is this brand of 'tism?

Disgusting. Even moreso because it will give Holla Forums an excuse to come over here.

This shit is more than a few months old and you're JUST now getting upset about it?
Did you hear about the twin towers yet?

AYYYOOO WHERE DA SHEKELS AT??

wake me up

Let me help you with that.

inb4 PC port when

SU keeps existing despite being unpopular because it is primarily meant to be subversive propaganda, and also because a Jew created it. The subhumans that latch onto it are the kind of golems only 10+ years of pervasive leftist indoctrination could hope to create. The fact they are furries, trannies, faggots et al is merely a symptom of the indoctrination process.

Holla Forums is still to blame for MLP and they all need to be gassed.

WTF

Many a vidya died for this

The creator is also a bifag and rumor has it that she's also "genderfluid". Would explain a lot. Also one of the guys who worked on the show got kicked out shortly after drawing pictures of himself and the rock dyke as a couple.

They didn't also steal that shit line from the dog in Adventure Time?

Actually all of them stole it from 90's rad characters and comic books. They lack all of the charm though because none in these show is any rad.

Centuries of inbreeding have heightened the likelihood of mental illness among Semites.

>Ridley is a post story ally you can obtain and use for post game dungeon and a NG+
>His overworld abilities let you get abilities earlier on than normal allowing you to fully sequence break
>the game notices this and has responses for when you beat the bosses out of order
>even if you just played the game normally ,Ridley just wisecracks at you the whole time and is in general a smartass.
I suddenly want this.

see, shit like this is easy to overcome if you have a writer who gives a shit.

I present to you, probably the most intense moment of a pretty damn good anime.

Context:

source on that? looks real cool

The original Guyver adaptation.

its fucking guyver

Dubbing will forever be a mistake.

Also, I'm pretty fucking tired of protagonists that pussy out at every possible opportunity. Then again, when they try to avoid this they just shit out something even worse, an edgelord.

That universe (no pun) seems extremely gay, not as in homosexual but as in severely unappealing, but also as in homosexual.

This is the US renditions dub, which is fucking QUALITY and impossible to find due to it being VHS only.

Here is an important scene, pay attention to how the VA for Enzyme sounds.

he sounds like some douch reading cue cards.

now listen to THIS.

We need the Right Wing Death Squads, we need them now.

The reason for the shitty dub in
is due to MANGA studios getting the rights to it when it came to DVD.

Unfortunately it lead to a re-dubbing of most of the lines and it sounds like fucking ASS. They didn't even keep the original opening or closing.

I now understand what being raped feels like.

We needed them 20 years ago. The only thing that can save us now is nuclear armageddon.

All dubbing, regardless of circumstances, sounds like shit.

Gygax should have never marketed Dungeons and Dragons as a game. Video games would be at least 50% better if he didn't.

We can always become New Age Crusaders, take the whole of Africa and the closest part of the ME and ship all of our undesirables to Madagascar

Tried watching it. Boner died the instant the childhood friend's spinelessness kicked in. Sorry dude, you're a cuck.

D&D was a mistake.

Normalfag whites break into tears the moment you mention Hitler. There is no salvaging any of it before demographics lock in the outcome.

Dungeons and Dragons would have been better marketed as a niche hobbyist's/writer's tool for creating fantasy stories. 100% certain most of those people are not veterans of the company.

Probably in the Bay Area, where I come from mentioning Hitler can vary from laughing at how bad he lost to heated political discourse to laughing about gassing Jews.
You sure bout that?

Are you trying to activate my autism?

Pretty much. You'd have to somehow convince the majority of whites in the US and Europe they need to forcibly remove browns and blacks from their lands and demolish the leftist indoctrination framework within the next 20 years. I don't really see it happening.

Here's a hint, most normalfags want security, both economically and physically. Your Bubba Joe doesn't necessarily give a shit about whether he's the mustard race or if there's conspiracy theories behind it or whatever, he just wants to keep his money, meals and loved ones safe. People in the cities, which make up the bulk of the leftfags, already have all the security they need. It's only when the services that give them that security stop working that they start questioning their views. Usually, the richest ones just move to a safer area or employ the same tactics that they slam whitey rayciss cis scum in their daily lives, only on the guise of surviving the current economic situation. Those left to die in their poz'd hellholes however know full well the dangers of their own policies, or they just die trying to uphold them in their new personal hell. I am not from America but if it can help, we got the same situation you're describing in our countries, until enough farm people and the disgruntled youth (not the nigger "youth" version of the term) rose up and started tearing shit up continuously, to the point that our govt is having trouble even enforcing the meme that niggers are great for the economy and their lies become bolder each day. Even some of the most tolerant and pacifist fucks in my family started badmouthing niggers.

Where the fuck do you live dude? Even the wimpiest faggots I ever met made Hitler jokes as far back as middle school.

More than safety and security and stability and wealth, normalfags want to not be thought of as racist. Anything as long as you don't call them racist.

They've been thoroughly brainwashed to panic and get jelly legs and feel weak and vulnerable and guilty if someone thinks they're racist/sexist/*phobic.

I've read more than one account of leftists getting attacked by ferals, watching their loved ones being raped/killed and still not breaking programming.

People talk about the post-Millennial generation as some kind of Hitler Youth, but the truth of the matter is that they are no less cucked than the Millennials themselves. They see no problems with race and no problems with faggots, all they seem to do is complain about leftists whining. If that's the best we can expect there is no saving the West within two decades.

I don't believe there will be a civil war, spics and mudshits will simply use the democratic process to seize political and military power.

Yeah, no shit, children like to be edgy. Try to talk to one of them seriously and say Hitler was in the right and watch them get flustered and upset.

Nintendo fans are not the most well adjusted, mature, composed people.

It's almost like living life in a state of arrested development is bad for your mental well being…

I don't either but twenty years is a long time.
Incorrect. Successful revolution only requires ten percent of the population. With fifteen it's almost guaranteed. The people in power have resources but they don't have numbers, and they would be horrendously handicapped here at home with a war on native soil, rendering much of those resources utterly useless unless they wish to turn more people to the rebellion.

jesus christ what happened to my images
i know i didn't save thumbnails, what the fuck

Not particularly. Things need time to build up momentum.

The number of niggers, spics and mudshits they've flooded white countries with speak otherwise. Why do you think they brought them here in the first place?

Hence why I said there won't be a war. They'll simply leave things be and wait for birthrates and immigration to do their thing.

I'm not sure if I can find the other real images I tried to post previously because I don't know what their filenames would be but have these instead as a form of reparations

spoiler because i don't want to make it too Holla Forums in here

They have a problem being told what to do and censorship in a nutshell. Oh yes, dealing with faggots and race is the ultimate protection from an authoritarian dictatorship. No way there's going to be a white tyrant.

Nigger this entire thread has gone south. Just fucking let it all out.

It's all well and good to tell yourself not to get demoralized, that still doesn't solve the simple logistical issues you are bound to face. Germany had only been getting fed Jewish propaganda for less than 20 years, and they still had to live under the humiliating peace treaty they were forced to sign, with a shitload of angry veterans (and their families) raging about it, on top of communist traitors operating brazenly in the open.

We, on the other hand, face a completely different situation, where you actually have to bring a large number of the populace to, if not openly accept, then tacitly allow ethnic cleansing happening right in front of them, and this after nearly a century of being told this is the ultimate evil.

There's only so many ways you can state that SU is a piece of shit propaganda cartoon. What we are now discussing is the root cause of why a travesty like SU actually exists and is allowed to fuck with the minds of children.

So when exactly white people will do something?
Once they're in reservations akin to those of native americans?
Or maybe once they'll be completely sterile and passive from testosterone deficit?
They don't have control on the media, and normalfag cattle is so fucking retarded they swallow 40% income tax without questions or a thought that it doesn't have to be this way
Trump was allowed to win, because WWIII would be bad, he doesn't challenge the status quo in any way he's there to uphold it.
Nice speech in Warsaw, but "Acta non verba".
How did life improve for white men?
Antifa and communists' pet niggers only got bolder.

The populace will, eventually, react. I mean, I at least have enough faith in the cucked masses to believe there is a point past they will not tolerate things, but by the time we reach it it will be already too late to do anything substantial.

At least I can enjoy the thought that nothing we do to the niggers will be worse than what the spics and mudshits have in store for them, and when they get buttfucked by China they can all enjoy an eternity as cattle.

Like said, the populace right now isn't going through something like Germany did before WWII. The problem is the media mostly. We're worried about liberal media weakening the masses. Which will lead to weaker minds willing to submit and disregard the growth and advancement of civilization. Or at least free will of the individual. Or maybe not, but it'll still grow a generation too limp-wristed which will be disastrous if we ever meet a future threat. I would've responded to just allow more traditionally conservative values like strength and traditionally masculine traits like protection and such to come back on TV. But now we are faced with a censorship or at least an attitude that would allow the ban of values that promote these important traits of society. Because the liberals know that their media is weaker and most likely to leave less of an impact on society without the political commentary. Why else would they try so hard to politicize fucking Super Mario Bros. If simple games are politicized as conservative that needs an update, the fight for games that have more sophisticated commentary than just a liberal idea or simple games for fun will be seen as not progressive and thus bad.

We simply fight censorship or keep spreading non-pozzed games and let media Darwinism take its place with the SJW media as the dead ends.

Is Steven Universe really that bad of a show? it seems kinda fun. I'm not some faggot who spergs out over propaganda either, I'd just laugh at it and keep watching

I highly doubt it.
Whites and the west had a chance, everyone saw the soviet union, yet they decided to ally with them.

Back when it first came out, I remember making new areas and enemies for the demo out of boredom. Someone could probably mod the demo into a full game.

Reminder that they were experts at not letting any information come in or go out if it wasn't thoroughly inspected by the state. The world didn't know about Chernobyl until a while later.

I was going to make a comment calling this game shitty, but then I remembered that it's a licensed game not made by Platinum and that I don't give a shit.

The show is perfect for you. I recommend you go watch it right now.

It's inevitable they will when they have nowhere else to run. Only then will they drop the facade of virtue signaling hyper individualism demands they adopt and speak what is truly on their minds. There is a reason the most liberal parts of any Western country are the ones that are the most homogeneously white.

Shit, man, the Soviet Union was halfway competent, at least they had enough muscle to make Western Europe wet their pants at the thought of angering them. If you want to look at what a complete fuckup implementing Marxisms ends up being just read up on Mao's China. Now there's a cautionary tale, even the Russians were telling the chink Jew not to go full retard Marx and he still did only for 100+ millions of his own countrymen to starve to death. And, naturally, today you have Best Korea as a shining (except at night) example of all the wondrous equality and liberty Marxisms brings with it. Just don't tell Holla Forums about it because it's apparently not true communism.

It's awful, because we're supposed to care and like characters that are ultimately just terrible people.
The few that aren't terrible people end up being booted after a few episodes or ruined.

Remember that even ten years before Hitler's rise the NSDAP was a fringe party ridiculed by the Jewish press, which pushed the same narrative that it does now: There's no hope, goy, just lie back and take it, the people will never wake up, you're isolated and alone and everyone else is asleep. That's their role, and that's the line they'll push right until the new brownshirts come knocking on their door.

Not comparable. Those games are legitimately bad. They are also fun to make fun of. This is a game that is not legitimately bad that people are getting upset over the concept of. It's also not fun to make fun of.

I'm not saying to stop saying bad things about it. I'm saying it's stupid to be just upset that it exists without knowing anything else about it.

They already don't, not to mention running doesn't help, because the enemy will follow.
even if they run away, how do you imagine that, every straight white man will mass migrate to V4?
not to mention that Poland is the weakest and #1 target by the EU communists to break, because if "german colony" can rebel and have doubleplusungood ideas like not suiciding, keeping national identity and screening immigrants (>implying it applies to ukrainians), who's to say Belgians, French or Italians won't get them?
Libshits won't drop their facade because they've become it, the suicidal self-hating failure with no identity.
Human life is all they have, and yet ironically enough it's fucking worthless so they throw it away under a truck.

Why do you think the latest forced meme has been "civic cucks"? This mess we are in can be solved easily but it will take time. First you need to build the nation's moral back up while introducing the concept of defending their own borders and families, that's where civic nationalism comes in. Next you need to rebuild the culture and now that whites can celebrate white culture, other races will want to dig into their own cultures that were lost during the age of the kike and let's not kid ourselves, every nation has lost something due to this shit. Because of this new found interest of finding your own history Thanks to pushing that meme through media. you will find people wanting to "find themselves" by returning home. The plan will take a while but it can be done in around 3 to 4 generations AND it would build a basic relationship with other likeminded nations. Of course you will never have a 100% purity in any nation just because unless you live in an island and go full isolationism there will always be that less than 5% other in any nation sharing a border with another nation. History has shown that all you need to do is keep an eye on that 5% and the jew will have a hell of a time trying to influence without having to resort to corrupting a nation though political means.

Get in the gas chamber, Goldstein.

It hurts me more since I loved D&D, but you're right, without it, games probably would be better. Also, fucking Wizard…

You have pretty good taste user.

Indeed it is.

VidCon

They're absolutely right. Around Blacks, never relax. Besides, niggers themselves admit to being a 'meniss2society'.

truly the darkest of timelines

What are you talking about?
Paper Mario hasn't gotten a game since 2004

(Ch-Checked)
Y-You tell him, user…!!
Paper mario d-died in 2004!!
W-We just need to ask Nintendo for a reboot, that's all…!!!
I'm sure b-based Nintendo would make an excellent sequel…

I came to this conclusion recently me myself, but I would say vidyah would be 100% better.

Where did everything go so wrong?

Yes. There hasn't been a Paper Mario game in over a decade. But I think its for the best since they'd just ruin it in this day and age. Good thing there aren't new Paper Mario games then. Nope.

A-user… I…

What the fuck are you talking about, OP? Steven Universe is the most kino CN cartoon ever made.

Nope. No new Paper Mario games in over a decade. Nope. What a shame. But its for the best.

I thought Sonic Boom was the most kino.

IMPERIUM
TBH

Change is slow, but retribution is swift.

The internet made those changes far swifter. The fact that you're even talking about it in a forum where people branch out to other sites means that you're seeing that swifter change.

There will be no internment camps, there will be no slavery, and you might wake up in a year to see things have changed for the better.

All you need to do now is to stay healthy, understand the basics of CQC, and become the best person you can be.

Change does not come from a fag sperging out and killing 51 people in a shooting spree, it comes when the individual spreads a meme. A meme of morality, true manliness and true kindness, the sort of rough kindness that doesn't allow the user to be exploited by parasites.

If you want change now, then too bad. Change is gradual. Deal with that.

So many summery months of nothing but shitty moe trash on /a/ has made me long for the great shit of old quite dearly.

If only…

Wasn't Stick of Truth any good?

The game is actually pretty fun. I mean I don't watch the show past S1 but I am liking it.