Mfw when someone mentions a western game in my presence

Truly disgusting. Why don't people want to play the same 3D beat em ups with tacked on RPG elements or VNs ad nauseum? Who cares if Nioh and Nier are blatant ripoffs? At least they rip off the greatest games in the industry.

Western cucks smh.

Btw, don't mention any lesser known titles that aren't japanese. Those are just blatant ripoffs of other games.

It's only ok when Japan repeats the same formula over and over.

Of what? Is this you, Robo-Cuckdev?

Fuck off, goon

Except weeaboos never post groomy fedoras, they post smug animus.

Do you seriously think that you're going to impress anybody with your silly straw man thread, user?

All freeware and indie shit exist to be torn apart for ideas by bigger publishers. It works like that in literally any industry.
Create an invention, release information about it to public - some bigger corporation just copies your invention and claims for themselves.
Same shit can happen with video games and software.

Is this the new LOLL threaD??

y-yeah well japanese games are predictable and recycled but at least we don't have niggers!

are mass effect fans the anthony burch of gaming?

That's a picture of me, normalfag. Sadly, I am rejected by the vapid 3DPD sluts who do not value my intelligence and stellar personality. If only I could live in Japan where my antisocial dweeb personality is sure to appreciated.

Go play your Skyrim, western cuck.

Finally, someone as intelligent as myself. The games may be the same rehashed garbage of a genre that wasn't all that particularly good to begin with, but it's ok because muh based nips and 2b ass.

This, anime is undoubtedly a kryptonite leftists and not an umbrella for social rejects of all stripes. The jew fears the samurai!

*for leftists

The mere mention of western games has left my brain a pile of mush.

Should I just dump hentai in an attempt to give something of quality in this thread?

My hentai folder is already full, good gentlesir. Besides, I can find release playing all my favorite nip games.

How about some traps?

Wow, my based thread has been bumplocked by the no doubt goon moderators. Just remember that anyone who uses the term 'weaaboo' is trying to attach labels to people.

It's never full, faggot.

What about reverse traps? That's where this is going next post.

That is fine too

fug, forgot to spoiler.

I know, I don't give a shit that their games haven't advanced mechanically in over 20 years, truly we are enlightened

Last page and credits

why are weebs easier to trigger than bronies?

This, I don't care about that either, but if you recommend a western game suddenly I care again.

Alright, I'm done.