Castlekino 64

Castlevania Legacy of Darkness 64 isn't shit like all the tricky memesters say it is. I'd give it a strong 7 or a light 8/10. A grand vidya experience.

Discuss why you agree with me

RIP Cosmo

remember the autistic fag that was shilling his HD Wolfman mod here?

Wordfilter when

It got shit on real hard for daring to be an action-adventure game that wasn't Ocarina of Time. In reality it's bretty alright and a 10/10 compared to anything today.

It started development before OoT was released, but OoT released a few months before it. Basically it's a great adventure game but the OoT whale absolutely obliterated it at the time. And there hasn't been any sort of major retro culture resurgence of people to defend it, so it has never gotten any respect ever. People who haven't even seen it shit on it… or worse, they watched that stupid faggot AVGN who sucks at video games get stumped by a basic puzzle and blame that game. That fucking cuck literally called the game BROKEN because he was retarded. Just a total lack of fair or positive coverage for this game.

No but I wish I was around when he was, that sounds funny

>>>/4chan/ has the wordfilters you crave desu senpai

LoD is one of my favourite games on the N64. It had really good atmosphere, decent music, and while the controls were a bit shit they could be learned if you applied yourself and they didn't have that constant "situational context/help" that modern games throw in your face that constantly backfires.
And combat wasn't a fucking QTE fest. Cornell was pretty boss, and Carrie was pretty cute. Those moans she made when she was turning were hot as fuck.

It's fucking sad how true this is.

Yeah, the controls take some getting used to. Again, early 3d days, no template for making action adventure work in 3d yet… you can see some struggles to get proper camera work with the different camera view choices, too. The controls work for what they are and the game is designed around it too, and the game is fun. Modern games get that shit right usually but miss the fun aspect, which is why I tend to play retro games the most often.

Never played it, but everyone always says it's a stinking pile of shit, and I never had any reason to doubt them.

While CV64 is not a quality game, I really appreciate it for being a more traditional 3D platformer. Modern attempts like Sonic Generations rub me the wrong way for automating far too much.

Playing Carrie is probably the awakening for a few pantyhose and ryona lovers. Also the one thing LoD did wrong is requiring her to be unlocked.

It's at least playable.

You could have had a perfectly fine video game thread, but you chose to be a faggot instead.

What about kino do you hate that the other memewords in the OP don't have

Fuck off Holla Forums, go back to ruining Holla Forums. Anyone who posts in this thread is a faggot.

Do I go back to Holla Forums, or back to Holla Forums? Make up your mind kinosabe

did cosmo wrong killed himself?

Do you constantly have black dicks on your mind? Holla Forums, otherwise go to Holla Forums.

I would post pics but I'm not home right now

I would post pics, but I'm not home right now

did you get banned from Holla Forums or something?

Yes, I ironically write 6 thousand word essays defending george's abortions as well. If there one time where "go back" was an apt expression, this is it.

Is it kino

Did something happen to Holla Forums?

At least it has a playable loli. That's something.

Please don't steal my pics.

Stopped playing the first 64 after halfway. Found out using healing items made the last boss stronger and it got repetitive.

so now hipsters from Holla Forums are shitting up Holla Forums with their awful taste

Why even live?

I didn't realize I would cause so much salt just by calling it Castlekino 64. There's so many other gay little memes in the OP to get butthurt about but I guess kino is the kryptonite

Kino is just the most obvious sign that you're from reddit. The rest you should feel ashamed of as well.

Lol

Fuck off

I'm glad to see I am not the only person that flies into a rage when someone says kino.

Actually, this image sums up the whole thread. A bunch of easily triggered crybullies who will do anything to not talk about videogames.

Don't emulators have a hard time running this or am I out of the loop (been a few years)? Sucks that this wasn't released on the virtual console.

He's right, you don't belong here. Just screencap your post and leave so you can get the karma, don't come back

N64 emulation is pretty shit, but PJ64 will handle, provided you use a newer version than 1.6/1.7.

Talk about the fucking game or fuck off, no one gives a fuck that my meme word triggers you. You're as bad as the SJWs.