The Punisher (2005)

Need another of these. It's been too long.

Other urls found in this thread:

yout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better than Max Payne tbqh

Was this music in the film? I wanted to post 'better music that the movie' but I genuinely can't remember anymore.

I was surprised when I played this one. It's actually not shit. There's a PC version if anyone's interested btw.

Tried playing Max Payne?
Manhunt?
The Suffering?
Psi-Ops?
Total Overdose?
Freedom Fighters?
Dead to rights?

The Punisher is the only comic series I've read and enjoyed (apart from Judge Dredd and Transmetropolitan). The game isn't half bad, the boss fights all suck except for the first Russian fight.

Its a shame the only Punisher games that have come out after have been trash. Maybe the netflix series will create some interest in a new Punisher game.

not really

Marvel hasn't made any standalone Marvel brand games in years. LEGO Marvel just barely counts. They won't suddenly make a realistic edgy Punisher game. They'd play it safe and make a mobile game at best.

It really has.

FUCK

Marvel used to release tons of games in the 00s now they just focus on their movies that run off a formula.

Marvel's Punishville™.

No, they will.
It'll just look like Jon Bernthal

Anyone remember that time Punisher spent 5hrs trying to throw a woman through a window?

Wait a minute, that nose!

now you gotta post the rest.
How does he eventually kill this obviously jewish woman?

Ennis Punisher best Punisher.

Very very unlikely. And at the "quality" the Netflix shows have been, I wouldn't hold out hope for Punisher. Hell just Marvel shows in general are low quality cheap garbage that'll bend over backwards for SJW ideals no problem. You don't wanna tempt the monkey's paw.

Fuck just look at the most recent Punisher comics and his Secret Empire appearance. Marvel hates Punisher and will use him to push any leftist narrative they can. His last solo series had rednecks acting like terrorists. Complete with child suicide bombs. Meanwhile there were no signs of actual mudslime terrorists.

I think I read this. It was about a slav prostitution ring, right?

Please continue. I'm enjoying this.

This was the last good stand alone marvel game

Season 1 Daredevil was bretty gud. I like most of what Netflix puts out.

If this thread is up tomorrow I'll storytime it.

These are good ass games.

Daredevil shat the bed in the finale of season 1 and all of season 2.

Make sure it's on hard mode. Otherwise, it's way too easy. And get the decensor patch which doubles as a resolution and framerate patch. Just keep in mind a framerate highter than 30fps makes interrogations tricky, but you'll get the hang of it. Only one unique one is downright impossible above 30fps, but it's a sucky one.

Years later and I'm still mad that they take points away for killing AFTER a successful interrogation. Oh hold on let me bonk him on the head instead of watching the unique animations you guys made for these.

I always found it funny how in Punisher MAX it says how in his 30 year war on crime he's only killed around 2000 people. Then in one the first volumes he wipes out 200 people in one night and then blows up another 100 at their funeral.

And that was only one day in the war on crime

RIP Volition

I really hated that. I don't know why they didn't fix it.
Getting gold medals in all the levels also means playing peek-a-boo from behind walls, or exploiting levels with infinite spawning enemies. It was nerve wracking, but I couldn't run around in the fray because I'd lose my point multiplier.

Can you tell me when the punisher starts going to shit? I assume it's only with the most recent series, v9, that it get's pozzed to hell, and everything before then is just varying degrees of quality, but nothing pozzed.

He keeps shoving her against the bulletproof glass for hours until it breaks the fucking frame and the cunt falls off with the whole window into the street.
It's as amazing as it sounds

Then why the fuck are you here?

He started the decline in the Marvel Now run for sure. That one's still readable but not great. Everything after is terrible. Thunderbolts, other crossover appearance, All New All Different Marvel, then where we're at now with him being a Hydra agent.

True
Now you're just trying to be the faggot that hates anything popular

I don't read comics at all. This isn't Holla Forums, faggot.

Everything with Elektra was insufferable. Daredevil's helmet is too small for his head. The costume just looks like shit in general. Punches feel too fake. The only saving grace was Punisher.

I got my tabs confused

Elektra is the worst anytime I see her. Whoever decided she was important to Daredevil's story is the biggest faggot ever and needs to be eliminated.

Another crime Frank Miller will burn in hell for.

I kinda want to see what this black sky shit's all about. Anything involving The Hand and that giant Big Trouble in Little China ressurrection pot was cool, up there with Punisher scenes.
What were they doing to those kids in the cages? Draining them of blood and putting…what in them? Is this an original story or has it happened in the comics too?

I liked most of DDS2, but I just really hate Elektra.

>>>/storytime/564

How about a mix of The Incredible Machine and reverse Lemmings for a Punisher game? You setup traps in a way that leads to the AI running into them and dying once you provoke them.

starting

Fuck off

That was fucking awesome.

She deserved better.

I am glad this happened.

Pretty good comic but THEY JUST FUCKING HAD TO FORCE A GAY NIGGER IN THERE, DIDN'T THEY? But as said, pretty great story, also quite realistic seeing as none of them changed anything, the Balkans are literally hell and all the girls are broken forever. Sad but true.

That was a good read. Thanks user. Justice is a really bittersweet feeling, even in comic form.

The niggers partner is a girl dude.

How does it feel to see a boogeyman at every corner?

Doesn't change the fact that he's a gay black man though.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
As bored as I was with the love triangle between Faggy and the clueless plot armored blonde it pales in comparison to Daredevil getting pussywhipped and something something hand something something black sky something something if we punch all the ninjas in the face we win

Would broken girls like that be attracted to broken anons?

I find it the weirdest thing that there arent many super heroes games being made anymore

Punisher's more of a regular ole dude with a graphic T-shirt.

Some user upload that shit on MEGA or something. Please.

That was a delightful read, user.

So? Iron Man and Batman are just rich guys on expensive suits

There's a youtube video of someone playing it, in the description there's a mediafire link for the patch and a repo for the widescreen patch.

Look at the storytime thread with the punisher comics. I read it like 2 years ago and I'm going through it again. You always find something neat in every issue.

That's one of the character defining arcs for Frank. I love that one so much.

What video exactly?

yout ube.com/watch?v=hMeJhJ4d3-0

Thanks, mate.

I like comics more than I should. You get little moment like these that make him fuck to read. Like "The Punisher: War Zone" Its super heroes vs Frank castle and bride to be with a similar origin to Frank. Frank "Big Boss" castle having Thor toss him a bear and saying he's staying out of his way, wolverine getting shot and blown up on purpose to say he tried. Its a shame that current marvel writers hate him and turned him into a nazi.

*a bride to be
and
*a beer
I need to go to sleep.

God damn that was a good read. Thanks, user.

Just torrent all of Punisher Max. There's a bunch, and it's all as good as that shit. You'll also get to see Barracuda, who is the number one nigga

The newest Punisher comic has him hunting down rednecks with suicide vests that hate innocent Mexicans invading their lands.

Of course they do. The Punisher is their natural enemy, and if this was a just world we'd have a bearded Frank Castle hunting spics and niggers for at least 200 issues.

The Garth Ennis run, before he became a "Religion of Peace" cuckboi. After him the other authors are of dubious talent, more enamored with making Frank look like the bad guy instead of the only sane man in an insane world.

Thanks man.
Though he gave them what they deserved, he could never undo the pain. Great read.

Lets do another, not as good as Slavers but still pretty fun.

Oh shit, you actually storytimed it.

Doesn't Frank flat out curbstomp some thug in one of the 1980s-early 90s issues of The Punisher?

Without ever reading the issues from that time period, yes.

Oh yes, I really, really like this idea.

great dump

Slavers had some great writing on the bad guys; a lot more show than tell would have been appreciated but such is life in media when moral backlashes are a thing

Punisher's reactions and visions of hell in BlackIsWhite were good but Cavella didn't have much going for him, but it wrapped itself up well as a story

I'll have to read more Punisher when does the social narrative take over completely and make it irreparable?

It's pretty hardcore, especially for the mainline series.
I don't think he even does that to anyone in Max

Thanks, this one was great too.
Slavers was definitely better written though. The villains and victims were so much more impactful - seeing Viorica try and move on with life while still being haunted by her past vs Frank shooting the dude in a dark, secluded forest.

Thanks again for the dumps.

Being an arm of Disney now doesn't help, doubt I'll see something like the Wolverine game again.

There's a lot of great Punisher to read that hasn't been ruined by Social Justice.

The new Punisher vs Deadpool is a good read, Punisher War Zone (2009), Punisher War Journal (Civil War), Punisher/Batman:Deadly Knights, Punisher the Tyger, Marvel Universe vs The Punisher.

Weird you're not recommending Garth Ennis' run starting with Welcome Back Frank and ending fuck-if-I-know-when-sometime-after-Baracuda. Is that just an admission because it's already been mentioned?

Slavery is pretty much where MAX reaches its height. Nothing else is quite as visceral as it because it's one of the rare instances were Frank gets truly angry. I sincerely hope the TV show has the balls to make an adaptation out of it.

Disney are the most disgusting kikes ever. They've ruined Star Wars games just as much.

Don't forget Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe. That's a good one too

How come you got sound and all? i installed it but it got no music and voice sounds

Good dumps, thanks m8

Mine just werked. I downloaded a 3 part bin/cue version, HOODLUM crack on disc 1, and it worked before I installed a widescreen and decensor patch. I didn't do anything special.

Heh, then must be the installer then. alright thanks for the input

This brings me back.

You didn't even reply to the right person, you fucking retarded faggot.

The widow arch that enis did for Punisher Max has a way better female Punisher.