Pokemon Go Fest: Failure

>a while later the (((CEO))) comes up along with some staff to talk about the event and they get booed, surprisingly, they keep cool

archive.is/iOkHm [Refunds]
archive.is/b8Vej [More Refunds]
archive.is/G9NXR [Water Bottle]
archive.is/s6s0F [Event Results]
archive.is/wYnY5 [More Info]
volafile.org/r/c9fkruqm [Videos]

I didn't watch the entire livestream, this happened yesterday, and holy shit, it was pathetic. I knew these people were mentally infantile, and the CEO's obvious corner cutting budget wrangling kikes sure as fuck didn't help. I would just have never imagined they'd be placed together in such a way. I was honestly expecting it to get much worse, some tard did try throwing a water bottle at the some bitch named Rachel though.

youtube.com/watch?v=yktrQAJNbAc
Here is the entire stream, if you really want to watch it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjdPkrIz2gY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People still play Pokemon Go?

This have still had enough interest to draw enough prone to crash any kind of server? I haven't seen anyone play it on months.

It doesn't even take 100 people to break most cheap WiFi towers, which is probably what they were using.

There are 100 people in the greater Chicago area that still play Pokemon Go?

Pokemon Go and Make America Great Again

You'd think it wouldn't, and the amount of people who showed up was less than 20,000, compared to the millions across the globe on launch day. Even then, the servers still crashed; why they didn't have specialized servers/wi-fi spots for this is beyond me. Also, they were caught changing the goals.

user. There are people so fucking autistic that they would fly a plane to chiraq, just to participate in this event, for a fucking half-assed cashi-in phone app.

Chicongo is the official name for it.

I just wanted to point out that the 4G networks were most likely congested. On a lot of Android phones you COULD force it to use only 3G Networks, that most likely would've solved the majority of connection issue

Too bad most people there were normalfags who probably never touch their phones settings

The whole event seems stupid. Why pay $20 when all you need to do is be close enough? Guess they jewed out on the wifi to avoid this, but it still fucked them over

And people call us autistic.

This is more likely the issue. From what I've read about it, it seems like they didn't bother setting up Wifi for the event.

I hope you aren't just now realizing every insult uttered by a normalfag is actually just projection.

One of the videos here, the rest are on volafile.

so we were the normal all along

You post among people with genuine mental illness user. You remember that one time you to a poster here who was sperging out and shitposting or posting smug anime faces? They most likely had real autism bro

post the volafile

you fucking wonder why they cheap out on shit cause people buy shit and they couldn't care less what happens to the game as long as retards still throw money at shit.
shit still crashes a lot
raiding shit is pretty cool thou complete shit you only get a 1 free pass a day and earning coins thru gym battles is pretty ass if you don't have good pokemon

Nothing they do makes any sense.

I feel so damn smug because no matter how sad and pathetic I get, I will never be like those corporatecucked Nintendrones/Sonyggers/etc. that pay for shitty "games" with unfinished, mediocre content. I've accepted that voting with my wallet doesn't matter in the long run if I'm not the one taking over the project, feels good man. Their pain is my gain, it's such a delicious creamy schadenfreude. All I can do now is sit back and watch the entire fucking world burn.

Besides, if you're THIS bored, and you've got THAT much money to waste, just buy a spoofer and elevate yourself.

I actually think we are, but since we're the minority with a clear head, then in that sense, we are NOT normal.

I don't have a reaction image, but it's a good feel.

They had a limited number of tickets and still couldn't handle the load.

Did they at least have a ball pit?

I wish I could afford to go across the country to catch fictional creatures in a shitty phone spinoff of decades-old video games aimed at children.

I feel you. I know I'm not like them, but I'm pretty good at pretending that I am. I guess I would probably be successful by normal standards but I spend every waking moment wishing I could barricade myself in my home, cover all the windows, and watch anime until I die from poor nutrition.

Too bad it wasn't on some small island with boarder line "refugee" tents and a concert with no band that showed up. Good times.

I hope this shitshow kills this shitty mobile garbage. Like, it's not even deep by Pokémon standards and normalfags left and right call it the second coming of Jesus.

If we're lucky, maybe if this game fails it'll pop the mobile bubble.

LOL

Every day without a mushroom cloud over a city is a day in Hell.

I'm disappointed everyone didn't get full niggered.

Just another day in Chimpcongo. The gov keeps doing this and it's bankrupting the entire state btw.

Didn't they nearly kill the fad by resetting everyone's progress a year back or so?

This whole thing is a garbage fire. The worst of the people who like this shit combined with the worst management of it. Hopefully this kills anyone else trying to do similar because fuck this human-herding level of bullshit. It's tempting an allu ackbar.

If you want to be cheap- don't hold an event in one area. Just update the game for a special event so rare shit appears for like a week or something. That's what Japs do with their RPG smartphone games where you get random troops to earn through RNG and "evolve".

I thought this game died once it started getting cold.

i bet the niantic ceo is plotting to bankrupt the state by giving out legendary pokemon and currency for a mobileshit game

I can't believe that many people still play the game.

Kind of feels like being a double agent.

Actually, NEET wouldn't be the right term, would it. Shut-in would apply more.

But that sounds like the perfect life

I was just at Navy Pier this Saturday, there was a fuckton of people playing Pokemon GO, it was mostly spics and niggers with their 5 kids but there where a few cute cosplay girls.

Told you, it was just a fad.

They got jewed out of money and time and when offered compensation in the form of fake currency and a random goddamn pokemon they cheer like it's the second coming of Christ.
I WANT TO FUCKING OVEN THESE FUCKING CREATURES AND I AM TIRED OF BEING FORCED TO SHARE THIS EXISTENCE WITH THEM

People like that are why you can't look forward to anything new anymore.
These people have literally zero self respect.

What a nice little nigger

Mystic doesn't control everything any more, which is nice.

I guess.

A year on and some people still had faith in Niantic?

Fuck mobile companies are too cheap to upgrade to real 4G, instead they keep trying to upgrade their old UMTS hubs.

Honestly, even with how dumb the idea of GO was, it would have been great had it not been developed by Niantic.

This isn't the first time they ruined everything with a mobile game just because they literally got too cheap/lazy to even bother to make shit work half the time. Hell, by now any one of the 6 gorillion pokemon clones on the jewgle playstore or apple store is better.

It says some bad things about our civilization that people want to belong so badly that they'd try to glean a sense of community from a fucking mobile skinner-box game.

someone bought a old mcdonald's sauce satchel for millions of dollars in a auction just because a popular cartoon character said that having one of those were his dream.
Everything is fucked up, i don't there is anything in modern day society that can be salvaged.

Sounds like a staged marketing stunt.

i hope it is.

This but my job is the shit of a lesser animal then a rat nofap is helping alot

We don't care. Fuck off.

It is a meme. People often use it incorrectly and it is beginning to lose power. It's just the new version of "faggot".

I'll pass. They had something on their hands when they implied it was going to have AR street battles with other people

Fapping is a good stress relief, user.

summer checks out

What a world we live in.

IF POKEMON GO WAS A PROPER FUCKING POKEMON GAME.
MAYBE I'D CARE.
BUT IT'S NOT.
SO I DON'T.
FUCK NIANTIC

Then why are you bumping?Why are you even posting?

To be fair for a moment E.Y.E was this way and it ended up one of the best FPS of all time.

>(((Twitch))) bans him for daring the call the dindu a robber
Such a progressive and tolerant site.

Pokemon Go is still a thing?

What the ever loving fuck is wrong with Twitch? "Even the victim gets in trouble?"

Don't try to justify it. You're still an autist. They only say you have "mild" autism to make you feel better about yourself. In reality, all asspies are identical. And you autists complain about reddit. Holy shit, you're no better than them.

t. normalfag

Call me when it has an actual battle system and I can challenge anyone to a battle at any point.

In fact, don't even bother until it has trading and pokémon are locked to geographical locations appropriate to their type and description.

This. We know if you're autistic, we can spot it a mile off - the very nature of autism means if it wasn't obvious, you wouldn't have a diagnosis.

It's like a man missing a hand talking about being only a "mild amputee" and totally being able to hide it from everyone else. The only person you're hiding it from is yourself.

No you retard, "cuck" is the new "faggot."

"Cuck" used to be the new "faggot", then got tossed aside for "autism", the new insult/buzzword of the month. This is what happens when internet culture becomes popular.

The only thing new here is you.

AT&T here. It's about to get a WHOLE LOT WORSE. Also, the cost per petabyte for internet service has decreased by more than half over the past decade or so, meaning ISPs raising costs is just a scam. They move their support to the Philippines, India, El Salvador, and Mexico to save money at the cost of the quality of support service (not that 2-digit IQ retards are rare in the US), then wonder why their customers' personal and financial information gets copied and sold to make fake IDs for illegals.

Holy shit, please tell me that's not true

you sound incredibly new

The moment summer reared it's head last year I stopped seeing anyone play it because the kind of faggots who like this shit can't stand weather over 80F.

Even at it's peak my area was a ghost town, granted I only played it for an hour just to see what it was like and got board of it extremely quickly but there was nothing to be seen and not once did I see anyone walking around glued to their phone.

Where do you live, generally speaking? The game was never popular in sparsely populated ares because of how it worked based on road density.

I stopped playing cause all the Pokemon I was finding were Weedles, Caterpies, and Pidgey's.

Pokemon Go is still a thing? I thought the fad ended ages ago and everyone went back to their isolationist social media addiction.

This is the reason why hell is ethernal.

Nigga, they have been doing that shit since the MCI days. There are stories about it but bad goys are silenced. They have just stopped trying to be so stealthy about simply because they don't have to be anymore. This generation was a mistake.

Funny thing is nobody even knew how to play the actual card game, they just really liked looking at the cards and pretending it had meaning to them. At least most of the kids who had Yu-Gi-Oh cards knew how to play the game.

I did this with Digimon cards.

Damn that takes me back

The pokemon TCG is pretty fun, the GBC ones were great.
I wish we had more TCG video games that actually had a story mode instead of just a virtual version of the regular game.

wouldn't appeal to a good chunk of the Pokemon fans, because flipping coins and collecting virtual cardboard is boring to children/manchildren

JUST FUCKING TELL ME GOY

Except they didn't implement that when the initial fad happened, so even if they do it now, which they still should, you'd have a hard time finding other players to interact with.

But Pokemon TCG on GBC was pretty successful back in the day.

shit hit the fan the minute they switched to GX, the later series are just a result of them having zero clue what to do.

more like Pokemon Go Kill Yourself

A lesson they won't soon forget.

I chuckled

FTFY

Why the fuck hasn't some indie faggot made a proper Pokémon knockoff that uses GPS data? Who gives a shit about cheating, don't use any servers at all. Make it offline only with bluetooth for pvp and NFC for trades. Have actual god damn battle mechanics. The real Pokémon games are overly simplistic bullshit but compared to Pokémon fucking GO they're at least GAMES.

so did a round of pokemon go while biking yesterday.

you just burn thru your balls and other shit to fast compared to getting shit at stops which usally give you pointles shit over balls.
no way to delete pokemon eggs you don't want still, no one ever wants to hatch a 2km egg. with pretty much 5 and 10km eggs are literally the only way to get decent cp pokemon almost no point in catching pokemon outside getting dust and candy and exp.
no point in using dust or attempting pokemon gyms and raids till your over level 20 unless there is enough people to basically carry you for your 1 a day raid battle you can attend for free.
the amount of time you need to put into this game is stupid as fuck worst then any mmo or the many japanese clicker games and shit.

oh don't forget the thousand of cheaters easily capable of spoofing their location at home so if you are attempting to play this shit game legit fuck you basically. but i mean i guess its following the real games pretty closely on that aspect since online battles and tournaments are basically played by cheaters.

How the fuck am I supposed to sell map and camera data to advertising companies with a game like that?

Why did this shit go live with no PvP? You would have autists hooked for fucking life if the extra work had been put in.

Go's combat isn't worth making PvP for. It's just screen tapping.

Like sure if you want to drive an hour and a half that reasonable if crazy, but fucking flying and renting a hotel for this shit?

isnt that what DS pokemon is? screen tapping?

Not even half the video game news you read here is true, why would you believe anything you've read here?

This. I thought it was a typical one-and-done 30-day fad, like Tamagotchi and fidget spinners.

The pokemon games were always about mindcontrol with repetitive messages and use of calming and alarming colors. That one poekmon episode that was taken down for inducing seizures did it by flashing red and blue.

This video covers this topic completely youtube.com/watch?v=IjdPkrIz2gY

I remember back when I didn't have to constantly wade through conspiracy shitposts

wtf pokemon is satanic now

inb4 no one has played donkey kong country returns recently enough to see how much Tiki Tak fits into the red and blue mindcontrol.

You're exaggerating, i hardly see conspiracy posts. I don't even post them that much.

I'm really interested as to why you don't find them interesting? Do you just assume they're all wrong/crazy or something?

I know they're wrong and crazy

how?

HOLY SHIT
DONKEY KONG RETURNS PREDICTED THE SWITCH

You've described all of the video games ever

So he's not wrong then.

Oh shit. d3198f walked right into that one.

I hate the Simpsons.

LOL

Which Pokemon has the biggest c*ck?