Hardware Sounds

Why does the PS4 make a loud "POP" like a lamp turning on when it powers up? It sounds like the plastic cracking.

why would you buy it

Every model has the pop defective or not. At least the original PS4s do.

is PC

/r/ing a drawing of PS4-chan screaming when you touch her.

Life is just DRM for the afterlife

The click is at 6 seconds in this video if you're curious

Sounds like a HDD click to me.
Probably when the arm unlocks or its hitting the side.

This thread is a disaster

What can I say? I like video games. That said the only older system that really stays out is my modded Neo Geo.

Do you use a different board?
Thats not true at all
The Nintendokike does the other way around actually and banhammers the NeoFaggots every chance he gets, and for good reason, take a brief look at cuck/v/ if you dare.

What was the reason?

I deleted a bunch of posts including mine since they were off topic

Thanks Brogief

totally. I think more often than not, and in many situations, publishers are pretty justified in their actions a lot of the time. I think we can all see how right Kotick was about Tim Schafer. A lot of devs are off the fucking handle too, plain to see after GG where we have literal Ubisoft staff attempting to dox people.

God forbid you try to explain things like mediocre sales for a game on things like an audience simply not being present on the platform. That means the platform isn't as relevant as it might be perceived in these high-concentration areas of users of that platform. It's stunning how I've seen people get so upset at the implication behind this. Sometimes it's just true. You don't go to consoles for RTS games, and other people don't hop to the PC to play major Japanese releases - it's perfectly reasonable to conclude sales wouldn't be the best for that type of game on the platform. Absolute heresy for some people.

And just like that, a 30 minute ban for engaging in a constructive discussion that a few people couldn't handle. Not the best idea to cater your system of rules to a minority of users who can't take a bit of heat.

rodea is a literal 3DS port on the wii u, the wii version is the definitive one. It even looks best on the Wii.

Stop samefagging, you're not fooling anyone

WHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Wherever I go, I must console war.

Hate to break it to you (preemptive pun not intended) but my bros PaperweightStation4 doesn't make any poping sounds on startup, it's more like a *ding* sound. Did you check to make sure your electrical socket wasn't arching every time the PS4 demanded a load on startup?

autistic homos use the rules as a bludgeon like c777cb

It's a beep not a POP you idiot

It's the HDD turning on.
Stupid.
On a related note kids
Don't forget to turn your fucking computers off.

use sleep mode instead

TURN THE GAME CONSOLE OFF RIGHT NOW!

this

had my speakers at 100%, max volume for the vid. didn't hear anything.

the sound is probably a relay switching inside the power supply.