Open RCT2 Muliplayer

Haven't seen a thread for this in ages. Anons and I used to trade maps to build up a park but now we can just set a server and build it at the same time.

Anyone interested?

Other urls found in this thread:

openrct2.org/download-demo
github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/wiki/Required-RCT2-files
github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/pull/5996
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, why not. Set up a server and see how many anons show up.

Have they done any major overhauls in the multiplayer since they first added it? Because I really hated it to the point I haven't touched it since.

How many people have rct2 and open rct2 installed?

I haven't dealt with multiplayer yet but I'll be happy to host.

Probably anyone who wants to play rtc2

If someone hosts i'll play.

It would be nice to share some links/magnets

Ok lets see if this works…

server: ebinServer
password benis8

Can just use the demo of the game

openrct2.org/download-demo

Sorry guys be back to start server in a little bit…

Not showing up

Try now

Still not up, unless its this last one titled server.

not on the list? look for "EbinServer"

Yeah, its not there. Maybe my client is out of date.

OP here. I'm retarded, I don't have access to port forward right now so I can't host. Anyone else able to?

I've actually been trying to get this working on a Ubuntu VPS, since their ppa for the develop branch is broken. But I've run into problems.

github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/wiki/Required-RCT2-files

ebin

If no one is able to host a server by Monday, I would be happy to spool up my ORCT2 server from the last time I hosted it for Holla Forums. Currently away from my main system until Monday though, so hopefully you lads get something figured out by then.

Any fags still interested in an ORCT2 server?

I'll take the liberty of hosting one, I have a server setup that automatically changes map every 4 hours to random RCT1 scenario.
It should be noted though, that until github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/pull/5996 gets merged there will be a downtime of 5 minutes after it closes.

ip: 104.236.153.137
password: rage

I'll keep the server going until atleast Friday

map rotation triggered, I forgot it's tied to server time and not uptime

Had the cron job misconfigured, it now won't restart endlessly.

The last time I tried playing multiplayer in this game there were constant desyncs. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, do you know if it has been fixed?

It still does desync, but compared to a year ago it's a lot less severe and more playable.