It's been a long day without you, my friend

GUD GAEMS?

OTHER GAME AHAHAHAHAHAHA

This shit is too obscure, just let me have my moment.

Wthats ups with these shitty old ass games, are we being raided?

>>>/reddit/

PS3 TECHONLOGY

WII WII WII WII WII WII WII WII WII WII WII WII WII WII WII WII WII WII WII WII
wii

This is my favorite game.

I have not played it in 3 and a half years. I couldn't set up my CRT and console/game rack where I live.

I'm finally moving in a couple weeks.

I watched a few short videos of it on YT and felt cathartic.

I liked the the choice to follow ridley or stay with your kingdom and merc company. Not enough games give branching storylines and different endings anymore.

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

Not enough had them even back then.

Oh good, another thread where you can't tell if people are merely pretending or are legitimately retards that won't get deleted or banned, thus staying up and letting newfags think this is how they should post.

Kill yourselves.

HEY DOG

PS3 GAME

I'd like to recommend this game. It's a pretty gud megaman clone.
I also want to talk about Burnout Paradise. I heard it was supposedly right there next to 3 but I'm not really feeling it, it's more like a discount NFS than 3 truth be told. The AI is pitifully weak and slow, the crashes and takedowns are flaccid and the three car class system seems like a method of blue balling you, and speed class cars are insane with the infinite boosting. What's the deal here?
Also I want to ask about The End is Nigh. I kind of like SMB, but mostly it's the starting areas where it's a nice fun challenge rather than shit like walljumping off a tiny block to gain enough air to get the bandAIDS and the fucking Guy warpzones.

It's strange how memorable Black was even though I sort of breezed through it. The bridge area really stands out for some reason.

I have this and haven't played it, think they will remaster it or is it too niche?

True. I think Grandia had one as well.

Waaaaaaaay too niche.

Many devs moved on to develop Radiant Historia, which as you probably know just got an updated 3DS re-release.

OP said good games, not meme games

It's been so long and I still have no idea what's supposedly good or bad about Automata.

It's kind of hard to tell since its fanboys can't shut the fuck up about it

Can this shit be modded?

I've still got the manual for HoMMIII too.

I wish the resident evil 2 remaster would come out already

they did fine with the other two remasters.

play god hand

Sounds like you're forgetting that RE2 is supposed to be getting an actual "REmake", not a remaster, meaning the game will get fully redesigned from the ground up like RE1 did 15 years ago.

And modern capcom doing that and pulling it off sounds like a losing proposition.

Because Yoko Taro is only good thing about it. Game is overall medicore.

can't wait for costume, skin, weapon DLCs and all flavors of cancer

Has anyone ever played Dungeon Lords?

There's nothing I love more than coming home from a long day of work at the local Hot Topic and my wife allowing me to sit down in front of my Playstation 4 and strap on my Turtle Beach gaming headset, and play a couple rounds of the greatest FPS ever created, EA's Battlefield 1. The combination of DICE's extensive detail in relation to battleground sound effects, and the active noise cancellation on my Turtle Beach brand Elite 800's really help to drown out the sound of my wife getting plowed by her BBC bull, and the intense graphical fidelity that next gen brings to the scene really helps me stay focused on the game instead of sneaking peaks at the large black fellow turning my wife's fuck hole into a total gaper. Please upvote if you feel the same way.

The gameplay is just okay, the only thing exceptional is that it's a Yoko Taro game.

Uhh what a racist it doesn't even have Black Women Nazis

why 3 over 4?

What even made Taro this super icon now? Considering the only two games of his I've played were Drakengard 1 and 2 I'm not really getting it.

the waifu is good

I dunno why but this post made me laugh so fucking hard the more I read it

What's special about her?

She looks sexy. So nothing I guess.

i would consider suicide if i were you fuckin reddit shitstain

This is a solid game with no bullshit controversy about it. I recommend it to anyone who wants some challenge and alot of fun.

I think you should go

Looking at the steam recent releases I'm not finding much that's interesting. Does anyone know of anthing recently released that's worth a play?

You're supposed to post good games.

Fuck you Jack, you're taste a shit

Baldman has the worst opinions I've ever seen.

ninja gaiden 1 was ok

2 was horseshit.

they are both pretty shit when it comes to vidya

jack is still a secondary

To what? A pile of shit?

t. antisocial loser

Are you persuading me to buy a Playstation 3?

It's the one I played
I can't have an opinion of something I haven't experienced

ANDREW, SON OF DOB

When will television and escapist fags leave my vidya alone? Vidya was born out of things like Crossword Puzzles, Board Games, D&D, or the games you used to play when you hung out with other kids (hide and seek comes to mind), not television shows. Active entertainment not passive. Go watch the walking dead or some shit.

Excellent taste

Because WotS3 takes itself entirely seriously, has a great classic samurai story vibe and gives you the option of blunt/edge attacks from the get-go which actually impacts the narrative and how the story progresses - each story path, mind you. You can also pull out your sword in most cutscenes and change the events that way.

Which is what makes it all the more funny when you, the player, do things which are wacky.
Also samurai waifu, I guess.

Because it's filled with super-explosive cars and is very challenging on itself, what also made it memorable is it's glorious over the top gun sounds. But the Gulag is also memorable for me because of it's length and because you're basically going lone wolf against a terrorist cell

HELLO SONIC MANIA

=LO AND BEHOLD==

TF2V

nah, brah, maybe if you had redtexted or something

LO AND BEHOLD FOUL HERETIC