4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game set after or during an apocalypse?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
fun2drive-japan.com/fleet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gonna use the same answer as last time: SMT3

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

New Vegas

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Japan trip budget is a little behind where I wanted it to be. Well its still far bigger than I ever planned originally just not as fat as I wanted in the last month. Still going to be great though.

Only work basically 2 more weeks. Putting in my two week notice on monday. Can't wait to be free and game/sleep all day like used to.

I'm looking for a decent 2d platformer and I'm almost through with that peposoft Megaman like. Is The End Is Nigh any good?
Also want some opinions on Van Helsing, Victor Vran and Grim Dawn.

hello

Fallout 1 definitely.

Regaining control though. Gonna be nocturnal this coming school year. Evening classes and a night shift job. Actually got a job at the school I go to, school years gonna be going to school, working out, going to class, and going to work, spending like 12 hours there 4 days a week. How's everyone else doing?

Have you played Cave Story?

3 is nocturne right?
How goes user

Play mother fucking adventure island nigger, do it.

Hi

what if they ask you to work after the trip

hello

I'd say hell no. And theres no way they'd be like "pls come back to work after a 2 month break"

What'd you do today user

Shantae and the pirates curse is a pretty good platformer.
Ive only played van helsing in that list, and it was alright, a bit short though.

Yep.
Super tired today, might tap out earlier than expected. Had to wake up at 9 so the guys could fix the ac.

ain't demon's souls post apocalyptic technically monica?

dam nigga wut yu wastin money on?

ayyyyyyy

Yep, and Dustforce and Pharaoh Rebirth+ and Guacameme and SMB and N and Shantae etc etc

You're insulting me here user

Well what if they ask for you not to quit
From what I've heard you're slightly more competent than most of the niggers working where you are
Also I basically did nothing, I did drive to a suberb I haven't been to in months
Yesterday though I had a late shift at work and was almost home when I realised I left my uniform for school which I start tommorow at work so had to drive for about 40 extra minutes to get it

LEGOAnon here
Finished the Freyja

Also found out my Step Mother has both breast and lymphatic cancer.

And how so

Nice. Glad you got that fixed user

I napped for a while before the thread because my baka friend decided to nap so had nothing to do all night besides grind in das2.

Yeah thats why I thought of the question because of my souls binge lately.
And nothing really. Just did bad math or something.

yee how iz it DMX

Do you like her

I also finished deus ex again like 2 and a half hours ago. That was fun. Decided to go for the dark age ending this time. Last time i went with the illuminati ending. Tbh i think the dark age ending is the best.

Yeah. We never really talk much but I still love her like one of the family.

Nice fam. What kinda job?

Sorry to hear user. Whats the outlook on that?

If they asked me not to quit I'd say "booked and payed for hotel and flight already, sorry"

Uniform for school? Where do you go user? What is this 1923

Whats the difference

iz good monica myt b goin away 4 a while thoooo

sheieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

I'm out of ideas then.

Night custodian. Comfy as fuck.

Good morning. I don't come by often anymore but my sleep schedule's weird tonight because my sister had friends over. I ordered Stella Glow the other day so I hope that comes in soon. I liked the Luminous Arc games by the same dev. Favourite post-apoc game is probably New Vegas or Metro 2033.

Dunno. Just heard about it today.

Also here's a high res render of the Freyja

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?!

You should never try at life and just

sleep snug, smug

Sorry about that dude.

One you fuse with a machine and it's super retarded. Illuminati is just joining the Illuminati. I'd agree that the Dark Age is the best ending since it renders every villain obsolete.

Dark age ending basically destroys the infastructure for all electronics on earth, rendering communication useless. The illuminati ending involves taking over area 51 and using it to basically become the illuminati, but for good instead of evil. And then there is the aquinas ending that basically turns you into a god that rules over earth but for a good cause.

Well it's Trade School and I'm a chef so it's a Chef's Jacket, Apron and Hat

hi

I actually respect that you keep this up everyday

Hey reg

Why are you going away?

I mean I'm still going to have 100$ a day for food and entertainment after paying for my hotel. My old budget had 100$ a day and that was including the hotel bill so its not so bad.

Lucky. Except cleaning the shitter. God I hate cleaning toilets.

Ay user hows life treated you?

Damn your lego things keep getting better and better

Does tech get reset or something? That'd be pretty comfy.

It'd still be corrupted.

Oh well thats silly but I like it. Post good food you make some time user

niggas sayn i ain't pay mah taxes

Thats why i decided to just get rid of area 51. Objectively the best ending.

Morning
Played a bunch of persona, probably bed soon for me

Wasteland

Basically.

That's what's implied, don't know what's up with that other user.

420 blaze it faggots also check em Monica

I could complain all day but I guess the last while's been okay. Went shopping the other day and didn't buy anything worth having. Ordered my game because nobody has it in stores. Got laid today, that was kind of nice. Been a long time. Playing a lot of Smash Bros, too. Not sure why, I just got the urge to play it again so now I do that.

Area 51 was always a red herring. Canada doesn't really exist. Its a made up country where we hide all our secret tech
WAKE UP PEOPLE
HAVE YOU EVER MET A REAL CANADIAN? DIDNT THINK SO
BUY MY FILTERS
INFOWARS.COM

shiiiiiiiiiiet knew it

Isn't she Reg?

What's Silly about a chef jacket

Don't worry DMX you dindu nuffin you won't go to Jail

NOW WE HAVE 2 DMXs?

Sisko's pretty cool.

Are you retarded?

What game you order?

The hat part

out in space monica, u neva kno wut gonna cum thru dat do'

Got a long test on wednesday. Gotta wake up at like 7 and get there at 8:30, then the test is gonna be like 3 hours long. Its gonna be hell, especally since this is nu-social studies.

New vegas

I played the demo a while back. I guess it's a tactics game involving songs as magic or something like that.

hows the job holding up man

Area 51 is in reference to a 51st state of America
Canada is the secret 51st state
Canada is Area 51

Yes but all the Animes confuse me
I'll just call you Kaz to make it easier

Well it's basically a Hair net that's not a mesh

Tbh i hate singing so much i cannot play this game.

I no dat but u still dindu nuffin

God I hate random days of waking up way early. Work fucks me over with on shift being at 2pm then the next at 9am and shit all the time.

How goes user

Sounds fun! Post more lewd from it

Its almost done. Feels nice to not care at all because I know its over in 2 weeks.

goes decent

you gonna do that trip to japan?
you sure you wanna quit now?

Mila is her name, and she's my waifu. Reg is some other waifufag who loves Regina from Dino Crisis. Also, that guy's name is Tak not Kaz.

And then im locked in a room for 3 hours. Luckily all my vidya playing has trained me to be able to look at a computer screen and solve puzzles for extended periods of time.

I'm not very good at singing but I'm usually alone so I do it a lot to fill in the quiet.

This is the only other picture I have. I guess every character has a special ending and this is one of them.

u eva play lik, rockman n forte?

The 51st state was actually the hawaii like island that Japan nuked in wwii. We stole the technology after that and just wiped that island state from history.

Yep. Saved up enough money. Going to have 2200$ for two weeks which isn't bad at all really.

Yeah but you're also Kaz from yakuza

Sure.

You mean the Philippines?
And that the reason why Flips are so subhuman is because they're subject to radiation?

Its more like i hate the concept of singing. It makes me cringe for some reason.

not terrible, what are the rates per night for a jap hotel?

Oh, I see. I really like it. I wouldn't sing in front of other people, but listening to someone singing is nice.

Thats good at least.
Imagine how I feel at work being locked in a tiny hot room for 8-12 hours a day. Its brutal.

Lewdest ending

Nah it was located just off of california. Every once in a while debris from the island washes up on the shore and there is a big cover up usually with wild fires or earth quakes to distract people while they clean up.

I'm paying like 40 a night. My old budget was 25$ a night for hostel so you can go cheaper if you want.

Going to bed. Night.

Normal music is fine for the most part but singing for the sake of singing hurts my soul.

Cya user!

Like karaoke?

Yes.

Why didn't you pick the Hostel
Don't want to be in the same room as other people fucking?
:^)

I'm around cute girls at work all day and the only thing I want is a cute daughteru to spoil now

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

make a gun and kill yourself.

I was married but kids never happened. I'm not really fit to care for a kid alone but it would have been nice.

I actually enjoyed Fallout Tactics.

Actually the hostel I was going to use had private rooms. But shared bathrooms which is just gross and annoying. So payed the extra few hundred dollars for a toilet to call my own.

This is a good post

What was the marriage like? Why did it end?

Don't you have to pay a fair bit extra to get private rooms
I mean it was $30 a night in the one I was in for a share room and $80 for a private room

Happy. I've got medical problems and there are maybe 3 people who don't tiptoe around me because of them and she was one. Shared a lot of interests too. It was nice having someone I cared about and could do fun things with.
Somehow I managed to outlive her.

fucking hell man

Hows your day going user?

Nah just had to find the right one user. New koyo has cheap private rooms.
And shiiiiiet tell me about your trip and give me tips.

Oh damn user, sorry to hear. Hope you are holding up ok.

Ehh?

40 USD a night is really cheap, thats a great rate
what kind of hotel are you looking to stay at?

Kinda shit, can't sleep because my foot is fucked and when I'm drinking it feels as if I've snorted a retarded amount of caffeine. Nothing worse than hobbling around being in pain

Well it wasn't a trip and wasn't in Japan
It was me living in a hostel for 4 months as I had work in a city

It varies from day to day. I can't think about her too much or it causes problems since I've got a shitty heart. Today's okay, though.

Its a small place in an area that gets a lot of backpackers. Most of the building is capsule hotels with a few rooms up top. Seems pretty comfy and had decent reviews. Plus its near sensoji temple, that one with the huge paper lantern out front. So that should be comfy.

The fuck did you do to your foot

Oh you are that guy.
Japan isn't nearly as expensive as people make it out to be unless you want it to be. Bet ausland is more expensive over all.

The only place I can think of More expensive than Australia is New Zealand

nice, well thats really cool man, I didnt think japan would be so cheap

RIP

I mean you could very very comfortably spend a week there for 700$ US. Besides the flight, that shits expensive and a huge hurdle. The longer you stay the cheaper it kinda gets though.

Sorry user thats gotta suck. You don't have to talk about it more if its going to kill you or anything.

So I'm assuming no plans to hire even a shiity MX5 or something and drift Mount Akina

Fallout 1 was too dated for me to go back and play. I tried but couldn't get into it.

what medical problems does you got

monthly salary: 0

Talking about it just makes me hurt a bit. I can't really look at our wedding pictures or anything though. Last time I did I put myself in the hospital.

I can't remember what they call it but my heart is really weak. It wasn't too bad but I had an actual heart attack a few years ago and I've been pretty messed up since. I'm just glad video games aren't on the list of things I'm not supposed to do.

Figured it would be a wonderful idea to try and climb up a steep face of rock with hobnailed boots and then I fell 15ft. The worst part about being in pain is I feel it in my dreams and they turn into freakish nightmares I wake screaming too.

Damn man, you've gotta be 50+

I found a company that rents out ALL THE CARS IN INITIAL D. Like fucking all of them and more. Its 300-400 for a single day. Apparently they drive in a big crew up to touges and let you drive around.
I'm totally doing that next time I go.

Whys that user?

Its beautiful really user

fuggggggggggg mayne

I'm not even 30 yet. I don't know how the hell I lived this long. Score one for modern medicine, I guess. I'm looking forward to when they can fix tinnitus so I can sleep better at night.

I really wish it would. I get pity sex on occasion but I really don't like being alone.

pic of my ice creame

So I'm assuming everything from the AE86 to the D RX7s, to Lan Evos and even modern shit in the same vein like the Nissan GTR and Toyota (GT)86?

rum raisin ?

Shit man, I hope you're hanging on

Are you looking to settle down again user?

fun2drive-japan.com/fleet/

Check out that list user. Even got a fucking lambo

just madew this EPIC gta san amndreas video ..-. uploadted to utube.. giv elike pls!>>13078318

HOLA TODOS SOY LOQUENDO

Hey DMX how are you going

Pure fucking luck. I can't remember how many times I've dodged death just due to pure circumstance

As well as anyone is.

I don't think I am.

those titties tho

Is this some kind of spam bot

What did sweet creamy goodness did she ate that she now licking hand?

wewf

Sounds about right. I guess that's why I never win anything. Using up all my good luck on not dying in the streets.

My exercise routine.

You sound old. How did you find 4chan/Holla Forums?

I posted this the other day. Don't save my images without permission please.

HOLA todos encontre algo muy raro en SAN ANDREAS!!! lo grabe con hyper unregistered web cam lo postie en youtube que RAROOOO!!!! Me dio miedito :)!!! CJ GROOVESTREET HO M E soy loquendo

Found 4chan through some other site I've forgotten the name of, back in 2004-ish.

important video pls watch the GOVERMENT will take down!

What you do when you lose poop plug?

What if you met a really nice girl though.

I've had that in my reaction image folder for about 2 months user. It was one of my most recent ones so I remember.
Its funny seeing my reaction images I post a lot posted in thread sometimes and knowing where someone got it

pretty cool though some care look to be gone like the Type-R
Though I suppose it's mostly people renting AE-86s and Lambos It's not even a Hurcan

welll my Holla Forums friend here is my rEPIC REACITON IMAGES!!!

Thanks doc

Mein Kaiser

mMORE REACTION IMAGES!! FREE!!

You sound cute bot-chan. Show me your motherboard.

Have to help my stupid dad move a generator

I want to just got bed

fucking hell sake it fuck

I've met nice girls. It doesn't really seem fair to them.

8M9V0MUW45M2141V12949MVA9SDUIWAODVOAWJDI2QA893V2A3VA san andra

You'll be around for a long time. Trust me, buy a plate and carrier.

I'd get the rx7 even though its probably beat up to hell. Rotaries are supposedly pretty finicky anyway. Can't imagine how well one abused by people constantly would be.

You don't got a bed?

Why not. Better they get a few years of happiness with you than none.

Nothing angers me more than when others repost my chens.

That sounds awful.

Because I'm still ridiculously in love with a dead woman.

FREE REACTION IMAGEe!!!>>13078382

do you have a kid?

Don't really like touhou so

Oh yeah sorry user. What happened if you don't mind answering

I wonder if they have cops on the road

stop trying to put him in hospital you fuckhead

post moar

But ritsu is a tohou?

From briefly reading the website it seems they got a convoy system and use radios and stuff to communicate. I can't imagine they'd do much business if cops were busting people constantly.

But no

Life is awful, make of it what you can but at least you haven't done what I have and just fuck off into the middle of fucking nowhere only have a name made for oneself when all you want is to be left alone.

Don't ask anyone for help when the gap hag snags you.

FUCK

WHY THEY FITE?????? WHY THEY DO

what did he mean by this

like on Initial D?
But in general I do wonder if Cops actually take down street racers seeing as Initial D is popular

No.

An accident.

I wish everyone would leave me alone. My family keeps coming by and guilting me into doing things with them. I just want to be a shut-in for the rest of my life.

Shit I guess that makes it worse

Check out a channel on kiketube called "Drift Hunter". Seems like if you aren't causing too much of a problem people don't get busted.

What kinda job you got anyway user?

To become stronger.

But yes.

None, now. The heart attack landed me on disability.

But nein

Oh lucky. How much you get? Can you afford weebshit and games?

A pretty good amount.
Yeah, but I rarely buy anything.

Be thankful your family is like that. Trust me on that.

What happens when you do die? Why not just live like a king off of it. Go to japan. Go to vegas and bang hookers for a month.

can u buy me some one piece figurines

They can be a little much to handle for me. They're all energetic and social and I always liked being alone.

I don't want to do any of that. Sex isn't great for me anyway. It has to be slow and I have to be the "passive" one. There's a girl in my bed now but there's no way she finished with how slow it had to be. I barely did.

I don't know. I spent a lot of money on stuff I actually need lately. Had to redo my whole kitchen sink just the other day.

Ah I see now, you're in denial. It's ok, it's not Ritsu fault she's a tohou. There's nothing wrong with being a tohou.

Jeez user, you could at least to offer to suck his dick or something before asking for figs.

Just chill with them from time to time, use that heart of yours as an excuse to chill.

In this climate of conflicting opinions, and the ever increasing sludge that poses as political commentary, I find it quite difficult to acquire a working knowledge by which I may make informed judgements about the actions of any given political figure. If every media conglomerate is poised to heel to their own biases, and the factual integrity of any given reported information is questionable, then where can the average citizen, who likely hasn't the time to spend on reading article after article or paper after paper that may detail the finer intricacies of a given politician's network of beliefs or a recounting of a series of events, find an accurate and honorable source of information that he can rely on to relay the world's major developments? Is journalistic integrity an impossibility in our internet age that is highlighted by constant and never-ending streams of conflicting information? Is the common man destined to be marketed to by a board of directors with an agenda, such that his opinion is dictated by special interests?

I feel like my voice is garbled and consumed by the chaos. "You didn't vote, therefore you cannot complain" can only apply in a world that successfully facilitates the access of accurate and unbiased information. For the average, disenfranchised citizen, it is easier to make ill-informed opinions, or remove themselves from political discourse, than it is to develop a well maintained and informed system of beliefs that is predicated on deep and tempered thought.

You are dead to me

They've spent the last week or so with someone here every day so I'm doing a lot of chilling. I prefer to chill alone usually, though. They just tire me out, I guess.

I don't care if a hooker finishes. I feel a little bad that my sister's friend didn't.

The best skill when it comes to this is being able to read through the bias really. I read both far right and far left and everything in between when getting news. Most of the time when an event happens and I read it on one or the other first I go "that doesn't sound right I bet this is more likely" and sure enough with more research I'm usually right.

Why you banging your sisters friend? Shes going to tell her how big your penis is now you know

Or how small. Unless him and his sister used to bathe together like my family did.

Because my sister had friends over and she was hitting on me really hard, so we went to my room.
Maybe she can tell me too. I never cared enough to measure it.

How old were you when that stopped?

Entertaining ain't easy, that is for sure.

It wasn't too bad when my dad was here. We watched Forged in Fire most of the day.

I dunno, 7 or 9? Somewhere around there. Shit still happens though, like when one of your sisters barges into your room without knocking when you're fapping or changing.

Forged in fire is max comf and I'm sad I finished the newest season already

I don't watch it on my own often, usually just when it's on the tv. It's relaxing, though.

You should pay her back by doing the same

I don't have tv so if I watch something I have to go out of my way to download it

Gross. Why would I want to see my sisters naked?