What is your favorite snack to go along with vidya? I like making homemade poptarts

What is your favorite snack to go along with vidya? I like making homemade poptarts.

Recipe. Now.

Usually I eat left overs.
(Checked)
Thanks.

My favorite snack is your mom
those look dope as fuck, will make

I make my own stuff mostly. And it's whatever happens to appeal to me. I use to post images here and then on /ck/ but /ck/ is deader than my faith in mankind so whatever.

I made some doughnut holes and chowed down on them while I played War For Cybertron tonight, a week ago I made berry and apple cinnamon strudels. I'm making a Bread Pudding in a couple days, hopefully it turns out well.

STOP EATING WHILE PLAYING YOU DISGUSTING FAT FUCKS

Nachos with guacamole dip and some microbrew ale to wash it down it
Not to worry about nacho dust, I take some helpful precautions

Ain't that the truth, it's a shame that I can't find anons with neat recipes.

hot dog

I always posted recipes with both metric and imperial measurements and the cooking instructions, but no one ever seemed all that interested in being a community, just posting their own stuff and going away. I tried.

That's not Yum Yum.

you misunderstood , that's the name of the dog

But why is the dog named after a cocktail?

because china

Canned peanuts. Unsalted.

But where are the videogames?

Not on this board.

Your keyboards must all be fucking disgusting.

How does it feel to still live in the '20?

Is that oil?

None of that looks very appetizing tbqh fam

They were trying to eat that dog, thats a farmer getting rid of fleas and ticks

Ground beef and what looks like cheddar cheese are really greasy, user.

*weren't
fuck

Corn, mac an cheese, Some waffles, some butter beans, some greens, and some chicken!

Water or hot tea

The military diet

anything else is for betas.

i usually just get an arizona ice tea or a snapple. sometimes i'll get either coca cola, dr pepper, or RC cola if i see it and get a tall frosted glass with a shit ton of large ice cubes.

then i grab a decent sized bag of chips (or similar) of a random or new flavor. sometimes i'll grab something familiar incase the new flavor is shit, like that time i bought hotdog/ketchup flavored potato chips.

i ended up devouring them while cringing later, while high and drunk

Sup Australia.

If anything, just a bottle of soda or water. Greasy controllers are fucking disgusting.

certainly can't be worse than other methods

its like youre just begging to be bullied.

I can't eat and play simultaneously.

At first I thought that was Pink Guy in the background.

8ch's greatest asset is truly its greatest weakness - how splintered the boards are from each other. I used to lurk /ck/ regularly, and post occassionally, but I simply forget about it with all of the juicy happenings taking over the two big boards here.

Those look really tasty and rewarding to make, user. Great job with them!

also tendies REEEEEE

Fruits, lads.

Not those kinds of fruits, you mong.
I mean grapes, apples, melons, and shit.

Well played, user.
Mae govannen.

The most I eat is an apple with a paper towel so everything remains clean. When not playing vidya, I sometimes make four fried eggs over-hard, some toasted French bread with butter and honey (not disgusting French toast,) and some green tea. It's a lunch reserved for rainy afternoons, otherwise I'll just eat a bowl of hard-boiled eggs.

You're in the wrong place, then.
FAGGOT

A whole chicken that I eat with my hands as I play Mount & Blade

Just fucking kill yourself already OP

We will never be the ara ara.

I fucking wish middle-aged women would come here.
Mom-user, nevar 5get.

I just have a bottle of vodka with one of those fancy pour things on it.

Not without self induced hypnotism/subliminal brainwashing, you'll not. Please do not actually do this.

Almonds and sliced up granny smith apples.

Have you activated your almonds, user?

There would be no point in inducing schizophrenia so that only i could see my self that way, while everyone else sees the truth.

why live?