About to play this. Is it really the GOAT "Breath of the Kino" that people say it is or is it trash?

About to play this. Is it really the GOAT "Breath of the Kino" that people say it is or is it trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/loloth43nslond
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its trash. its just skyrim with zelda.

high budget webshit

It's not as crap as I expected but then again I thought skyrim was awesome for the first couple days, uhoh

Never played an open world game before and I thought it was alright.
It's really repetitive, though. You'll run into the same puzzles and enemies over and over again.
Also the one story boss I did went down like a bitch and apparently the final boss isn't much tougher.

Dunno, I don't play as an effeminate male character.

How old are you?

No masterpiece requires DLC.

And neither does BOTW. Thanks for playing, faggot.

Its not bad, the world is massive but there isn't really much to do besides finding the occasional shrine or korok puzzle. You'll probably have fun just fucking around with the environment and collecting things.

Ask yourself. Are reports on this game going to be entirely truthful on either side of the fence?
This is a case where you can't trust anyone. Just play it and form your own opinion.

I'll just leave this here.

nintendo doesn't deserve our money, you should have gotten it used or something.

It depends on how you feel about open world games and the direction 3D Zelda was going until this game. It's not even GOTY. It does some things really well, others poorly. Dungeons suck balls, but that seems to be the normal for Zelda nowadays. Just keep in mind that the development goal was to break out of the rut the series got stuck in post-OoT.

No you fucking don't

Getting views on the video still helps them, probably even more than an individual ad view.

Nigger it's a zelda game of course it's overrated.
Puzzles are painfully easy for the first half of the game and the pacing is retardedly slow. Characters are memers in the worst way. The open world is pointless because it's empty expanses with no reason to explore.
It's better than skyrim but lacks the massive slew of mods skyrim has.

Yes, it does. 1 view is so little money that there's no coin in existence to quantify it.

1 view on the other hand could be the tipping point that makes the video appear in the suggestions of some 12 year old who's then going to share it with other people or otherwise propel it into becoming viral. Either way they've now gained multiple views instead of your 1.

This is really unlikely. Youtube is really over-saturated. Also, if the video is good then what does it even matter? BoTW itself is already all over the fucking place and so many other people make BoTW videos. The only reason I say this video is good is because it's painfully accurate.

I mean, if it were a really shitty MEINKRAFT KIDDY letsplay video I could understand your point of view.

its alright. it definitely isnt the best zelda game, but i reckon its still worth a play.

No it's an overrated game that will appear to be bigger than it is at first but you will discover there is 0 depth to it.

whatever the case that video is shit and you should kill yourself for shilling it

Sure, but it's accurate.

shit video, accurate however.

Lmfao, look at how angry this doughy nerd gets when someone makes a webm of his meme video.

"MY MEME VIDEO NEEDS CLICKS!" screams the Pillsbury Doughnerd.

So many people hating it are looking for the next Dark Souls or Metal Gear Revengeance or something. No idea why, it was always supposed to be a comfy game.

Open a beer, set the lights, get into your assgroove, and chill.

Nigger what are you doing?

Streaming this shit right now, come join the fun, Holla Forumsirgins~

twitch.tv/loloth43nslond

No, what are you doing, embedding an unfunny 2 minute video from Youtube

Trying to demonstrate that BOTW a shit?

It's pretty good, nowhere near the praise it gets though.