Stagnating Holla Forums

Why are these threads still allowed/relevant? Don't they have their own board? This is like having a board within a board. We get it, almost more then 80% of the anons related and apart of "GamerGate" are gone. I think it's time you let go anons.

t. nolongersilenced

I keep forgetting the GG threads still exist. I haven't posted to one in over a year.

I just want a genuine response. I know R.O.B. gets his own thread whenever cause even though its a minority approval, Mark does whatever the fuck he wants. I just remember the general topic had it's own board for a very long time, then now it just has thread that are pure circlejerking/eceleb bullshit.

Because muh Holla Forums culture

Oh, fuck off back, then.

Oh, don't worry, I never doubted your undoubtedly noble intentions.

Dont make me do it

I mostly lurk, only threads I post in are mech threads and sometimes dragon quest threads.

Fuck me for wanting quality of the board to improve, right?

Its a clique at this point for anons to perpetuate in order to alleviate the constant pangs of loneliness. They would rather repeat the same things with the same people out of habit rather than examine themselves in a void.

GG still causes feminist butthurt on a massive scale. Leave them be.

pic related

Mark's pressured into keeping them here because he built his whole reputation as BO early on by allowing it here, so he's not about to walk back on that now. No idea what they even do any more, last I checked it was a bunch of tripfags.

I don't even notice the threads in the catalog anymore so it's not like it's a big deal or obnoxious or anything like that.

Eh, I can see the thread is already bumplocked and I just assume everyone in the GG threads are mods/BO/vols or whatever circle jerking how "hardcore gamers they are and cause so much butthurt XDXDXD in a discord"

Like this faggot.

But gamergate had their own board though?

OP is a disingenuous faggot

They had a board, it got raided to hell and back and is now non existent so they post here.

Nice dubs

But how the faggots who raided the board to hell and back not just sitting in the gg thread?

The thread was bumplocked because rule 4. Welcome to Holla Forums by the way, newfriend.

I never checked in any of their threads in a year or so, there's probably some drama but I'm not sure. pic related

I know why it was bumplocked, go suck Marks cock.

Yeah, whatever, this place is dead and is bleeding users to other places. Pretty bad how it is strictly for shitposting.

See, nigger, I don't even post in GG threads. But I still occasionally see some faggot cry about it on the internet, much like you. If it doesn't affect you, why complain? Do you think this place will be any better if they're removed?

Your power level is likely too high for what 8ch has become. That's the curse of the oldfag. You get to see a board/chan at its best then watch it devolve into another hangout for normals until you can't stand it anymore and migrate elsewhere. Rinse and repeat.

Nah, I went and actually checked the thread. Its just eceleb drama, shit circlejerking and "OMG SOMEONE MENTIONED GAMERGATE SPAM SHIT". Yet all the original fags who were involved with GamerGate aren't even here anymore. So whatever, I'm gonna go back to grinding in Dragon Warrior 7.

what is the GG thread even doing these days? i just hide on sight because nothing in there is about videogames.

isn't it just Holla Forumss local base of operations at this point?

Drink smelly, liquid shit and go back from where you came from, faggot

Pretty good user.

Why do anons still make threads for gaming "news" articles they don't like? Why are there at least 3 of them in the catalog during the day? I thought the gg threads were the containment for this shit.

If dubs op dies this month.

How about we ban all nintendo threads first?
Oh right, it's not a video games board.
Xheckem

So you never checked then? Tripfagging and namefagging are frowned upon. Forced anonymity finally being here to stay is great.

It's damn near close to that. We still do digs on corrupt shit in the industry, look out for translation fuckery and censorship, and are assembling a large list of the all the anti-vidya, anti-Japan, anti-sex articles since the 90s.

They are.
OP is a fag.

I completely agree fellow user(goon), it's time for the gate to be closed.

No need to bring up your homosexual tendencies, if you really wanted to improve the quality of the board you would spend more time creating OC and quality threads instead of crying bitch tears over one single thread.

Jesus fuck at least try to not be so obvious about your summerfaggotry.

No it isn't, business is going as usual and you would know if you weren't such a retarded piece of shit unable to even check public metrics.

That's a spicy claim so i expect you to show some solid proof to back it up.

Exactly the same as always, calling out shitty consumer practices and cultural marxism propaganda in the videogame industry.

There is always resources pertaining videogames that go from reviews to insider info about the videogame industry.

No, Holla Forums doesn't like GG because the vast majority of people that participate in GG threads has no interest in the classic left vs right circlejerk.

Nigger, at least a quarter of, if not more, posts per GG thread are Holla Forums. Not all of GG is Holla Forums but it's where Holla Forums can most easily get away with talking about politics, SJW shit, and propaganda unrelated to vidya or Japan.

I'm still around. I just post in other threads and don't bring it up.