What arcade machines would you like to own?

What arcade machines would you like to own?

Other urls found in this thread:

system16.com/hardware.php?id=844
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Initial d.
Fuck off with the faggot stuff. Fucking sodomite raid.

Pure taste, but I always liked to shoot something up before I drive.

Neo Geo MVS-4 with Metal Slug 2, Waku Waku 7, Windjammers and Spinmaster.

sauce

Damn, I never knew traps loved arcade racers AND sam hyde. Absolute patrician taste user.

How DOES neo-geo look in a TV anyways?

Would like to have a virtual on cabinet some day. It's interesting how Sega had the "z-targeting" two years before nintendo invented it for the world to learn from.

A friend wants to get it, perhaps we can team and split the price in the future.

what do you mean?

Was looking for Bubble Bobble but apparently this one has Arkanoid and Rastan also. You can make a Mame Jamma cabinet but the monitor will never be right for different games.

If i was stupidly rich I would collect pinball and arcade machines. Would try and autisticly collect them all.

omg

Like, compared to neo-geo portable and such

depends on the signal type and display itself, but like all 240p things, it looks fantastic.

I want either a dancemanix machine or video related.

Why did SEGA not give CS a 2 player mode?

A lot of the stuff I would want it already posted like Virtual On (I prefer OT and Force tho), Neo Geo MVS-4 and Cosmic Smash.
So I'll just post these ones. A Fighting Layer cabinet/arcade board would be my number one choice if I could get one game

One day…

time traveler felt so slow because of the gimmicky animation, like dragon's lair

I've been playing The Simpson Game since I was a child and only last weekend did I commit myself to beating it at an arcade and discovering there is a new game+. It blew my mind.

i know it's pathetic but im shit at the game and never wanted to waste a ton of quarters to beat it,

the only thing I remember from that was marge with the vacuum

ideally, If I could buy one right now it would be between House of the dead 2, Metal slug Neo Geo, Marvel vs Capcom 2, or Gauntlet arcade

system16.com/hardware.php?id=844

1. Burger Time
2. Mr.Do!
3. Narc
4. Bubble Bobble
5. Gyrus

And Galaga but never to play it

I kind of like these two as well.

I think I've always wanted one of these more than any other.

Ah, a fellow man of good taste. I'd prefer getting pic related honestly. My drive in theater had a version of it sitting in the concession stand and I spelt more time playing that shit than watching the movies.

If I had a bigger house… I might want to have this