What are some games that have aged like milk?

What are some games that have aged like milk?

Ocarina of Time

Not Ocarina of Time, that's for sure.

Final Fantasy VII, obviously.

Why are you doing this

nah

yah

pretty much the entire n64/ps1 era when devs were still trying to figure out how to get the camera to work in 3d games

Shut the up, Nintendrone.

Its funny how one of the earliest full 3D games (Super Mario 64) has held up better than the majority of 3D games from that era.

which is why in retrospect, the saturn is the real winner of the gen.

Max Payne 1, Vice City, Diablo 2, p much all jrpgs and nintendo games

From a pure gameplay/control perspective, Shadow of the Colossus is baffling. There are so many things the devs could have done to make the camera and platforming less horrific, and yet they didn't do any of them. It's a unique, great game, but it plays like handling a retarded horse in a factory of TNT.

I feel like any game that was praised for its "GRAPHICS ARE AWESUM XDDD" in its time would fall into this category because it would indicative of shallow game design else where.

Stop posting failed bait images from Holla Forums here.

how does someone even achieve this shape? she looks like Mrs. potato head from toy story.

I would swear to you that at one point this game looked like ambrosia to me.

DOS games because of how many people were just experimenting. They always tried to be cute with keyboard controls and you end up with some discombobulated shit like L for left, R for right and F for forward.
The majority of action games from that time are also complete garbage, it seems to be a universal thing for them to have awful jerky physics and almost no feedback on anything.

Out of everything I said you have a problem that I put nintendo games there?

I'll say Vice City and the GTA3-era games all play like absolute shit, with mind-bogglingly bad mission design in some cases.

I'm a blind fanboy who can't take criticism of my favorite company.

Ōkami

Anyone who says System shock looks good today is a fucking liar.

It doesn't play well at all, that's for sure. I understand it was one of the first first person shooters with vertical aiming and a real inventory system, but it certainly doesn't hold up today.

He should feel right at home with the rest of braindead nintendofags.