gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET:
OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

OP FIRST DAWN
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. ESA ESRB redpill distribution
>>>/gamergatehq/330713
4. OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OrwIp
archive.fo/x2hqf
archive.is/KGEyx
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
archive.is/kEflZ
archive.is/D4rxF
archive.is/4BBCe
archive.is/OrwIp
archive.is/Immjz
archive.is/PtQbf
archive.is/FjuzR
archive.is/siODm
web.archive.org/web/20170720233319/https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/planned-parenthood-suggests-pooping-on-partner-for-teen-sexual-exploration
archive.is/iXHnB
archive.is/u3Qzb
archive.is/dx12s
archive.is/32wOR
archive.fo/Y879s
archive.is/FEmoZ
twitter.com/gogreen18/status/879417768994459648?lang=en
archive.is/YnqKZ
archive.is/7uqfY
gameobjective.com/2017/07/20/alex-mauer-interview/
archive.is/SIWzm
archive.is/bNzQc
archive.is/zjOK4
strawpoll.me/13493436
poal.me/33is37
sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2017/07/21/kiji/20170721s00041000153000c.html
archive.fo/7Hw60
excite-webtl.jp/world/english/web/?wb_url=http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2017/07/21/kiji/20170721s00041000153000c.html&wb_lp=JAEN
archive.is/E4Htc
archive.is/FK6tl
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-FIG-09783&page=top
archive.is/qPlMb
archive.is/1afTJ
twitter.com/MenasheGamer.
birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/01/13/why-stopping-gamergate-and-Holla
archive.is/hQyGB
archive.is
twitter.com/mombot/status/888286969578496000
exhentai.org/g/958656/78de34da54/
hentai.cafe/oda-non-non-virgin/
youtu.be/-xJqWXKyhlc
archive.is/7rDBT
twitter.com/OrwellNGoode/status/888384447376216064
archive.fo/iAtWX
archive.fo/m6aVM
archive.is/zLson
archive.is/r5rrW
archive.fo/lpomP
archive.fo/L5nMS
archive.is/rpHD6
conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/
archive.is/p94C4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FOOLISH GAMERGAYS! THERE WILL BE NO BENIS FOR YOU! BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Bagina

Benis

So i heard a rumor that Holla Forums is currently up for grabs on the claims list, does anyone know what's going on?

Reminder, corpse flowers will kill any celebrity you remotely have positive feelings for.

Why is everyone repeat benis over and over? Aku stole all our benises!

Why celebrities?

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

Site fucked up and showed Holla Forums as being up for grabs.

archive.is/OrwIp
GLASGOW'S INTERVIEW WITH ALEX MAUER

They also prolong your lifespan.

According to South Park, for a good harvest.

FOR THE TIDDIES FULL OF HOPES AND DREAMS

On a scale of 1-10, how well does this describe SJWs?

It's not enough for a corpse flower to kill a random person. It must afflict grief and sadness on a large scale to truly reek with the stench of death.

(repost from last bread)
got pissed that the lawyer couldn't do anything LITERALLY LAST MINUTE
Jesus.

It fits because those characteristic describe Narcissists

Archive of the previous bread:
archive.fo/x2hqf

Look what I found.

Now to sad panda and some locon for me.

There needs to be some kind of site for strong relentless refutation of retarded shit.

I've been trying to think of some kind of informative project that helps everyone understand exactly what kind of retarded shit is being pushed and why it doesn't have to be respected.

*let alone believed

Vice city is for clowns

This needs as many RTs and upboats as conceivably possible.

I just read each one again thinking of Anita Sarkeesian

Like I said last thread, no baiting allowed

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

- archive.is/KGEyx

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt

if Jeff Bridges dies all hope in the world will be lost

damn man, fucking Chester killed himself

fuck man I didn't think this shit would hit me

What about anime penises?

Stop being emotionally attached to actors.

The fact that modern society idolizes and deifies people who pretend to be great rather than people who actually are great just shows how utterly degenerate our society is.

I could try give you an honest answer, but I'd be lying in saying that is the only reason. A few possibilities that come to mind is that they're trying "rebrand" all of the classic stuff people had praised over the years (One reason could be to use it as propaganda, another is to say how shit the series "always has been"), they're that creatively bankrupt that they have to use older works created by others or their younger selves, they saw the successful revival of Samurai Jack and figured bringing back all of the classics to milk those a little more, they're just throwing things at a wall and is seeing what is sticking, they want to prey upon people's blind nostalgia (Especially in this age), the list is endless.

If he does die, at least you'll be seeing him ending it on a high note by kicking ass in the new Kingsman film.

I don't idolize the guy, but I do love his personality.

The very idea of liking tits is under attack by the most pathetic and pretentious shit ever while more retards want to force calling men women.

Still not letting Holla Forums or Ben Garrison kill Zach Braff.

What about anime no tiddies at all?

This is a little bit gay.

Strangely it hasn't really hit me at all. I listened to LP a lot as a kid. I had a lot of emotional problems. But it's not like I knew or felt bound to the guy. So his death just doesn't make me sad. Sucks it had to be suicide of all things though.

I don't care about actors that much, but wht about game developers who put in so much work for their game, and directors who work so hard to make a good movie?

Tits aren't my thing, but liking tits is natural for most men.

The western entertainment industry has locked itself to nothing but remakes, reboots, & sequels because they don't have anything anymore & at the same time people are craving for nostalgia (I guess they want to feel like kids again.)
At this point I'm not surprised because it's the same shit with Disney turning Walt's classics into shitty live-action movies & vidya pumping out remasters after remasters. The only thing you can do is to make sure the original is preserved or else you'll wind up with the Pipi Longstockings scenario over at Sweden.

its the suicide part i think.

Nice trips.

This is all the more reason to try and create. Even if you fail, try it.

I'm highly tempted to get a box set of all her movies before they get memory holed.

It's all a matter of creative bankruptcy and greed. Something familiar is guaranteed to sell. The average person is too stupid to do anything about it and just goes with it like fools. So it never ends.

And not something to possibly be ashamed of. And I'm fucking sick of this not being smashed into oblivion every time it comes up, let alone given credibility.

All I can think about lately is "all I fucking have to do is somehow destroy the (nonexistent) credibility this shit has to everyone else with a brain and it just dies".

anyone got that ready play one excerpt about the delorean? I want to show a friend.

Avoid shit like this, they are vague enough to ensure you could label anyone you don't like as being such, which only serves to act as confirmation bias.

This can be said of anyone in the universe that doesn't listen to you as much as you would want them to and doesn't believe the things you do. This is the most subjective one of them all.
This doesn't really give any way to distinguish between actual victimhood and perceived victimhood, which is very heavily dependent on perception as with the previous one.
The first one is true of anyone, I doubt there are that many people in the world that talk extremely negatively of themselves. The second sentence is, as with the previous ones, also heavily dependent on what you perceive as destructive. Third one is a fairly valid.
The part about unwilling to do something that is boring is perfectly valid, the one about disagreeable is not. If someone finds it disagreeable to burn down their own house, you wouldn't consider it "lack of effort" to refuse doing so.
This is by far the most true one, since it is devoid of any dependency on perspective.
This one should be fairly obvious. First sentence depends on perspective, second as well since it is an appeal to the middle ground, last one is purely subjective.
Consider the tendency to use "phobia" in politics, I don't think this is a very good qualifier.

That's very well sounding and all but unfortunately people nowadays are taught that taking risks is bad & that you should always play it safe because they don't want to fail or learn from their failures, they want to have an instant hit (And then become a one-hit wonder when the next thing they make doesn't hold up as well as their first project)

And sadly this too.

Have fun.

These little once-offs with the Producer are so cute. Is there an anthology of them anywhere that I can read? Polite sage for off-topic

Edgy suicide jokes aside
I was browsing around Youtube one night, just a few months ago, and autoplay landed me on one of those HOT NEW MUSIC VIDEOS WHOOAAAA. It was by Linkin Park. I hadn't listened to Linkin Park since In The End was used in every Dragonball Z AMV ever. I forgot what the song was called, but it was very different from their earlier stuff, in a surprisingly pleasant way. Had a much more modern sound to it. The video itself featured Chester sitting at a table after arguing with his wife/girlfriend/whatever, while other Chesters, seemingly representing his inner regret and anguish, were screaming at the sitting Chester. Sitting Chester then flips out and destroys everything. His suicide made me realize that was a real thing for him. He must've had moments like those all throughout his daily life, struggling with alcohol, anger, and depression.
In that sense, I feel bad. However, Linkin Park is still a meme band, so I also don't feel very bad at all. I just wish he got some help before it came to this. He needed friends and support so he wasn't just hanging by himself all the time.

People should be forced to read Sonichu or watch a Neil Breen film. Know that they can't do worse than that.

Take this as well.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?

You've caught the gay.

Another victim of the gay agenda.

Nobody did anything to you, you CHOSE to be a homosexual

Why does gaming suck so hard right now? Everything just feels like the same uninspired bullshit. Barely anyone seems to be trying anything new, and slightly original games just get copied over and over again. I want to see some more takes on first person real time dungeon crawlers again.

archive.is/kEflZ

Polygon - Psychologist says rush to pathologize ‘video game addiction’ is dangerous

archive.is/D4rxF
archive.is/4BBCe

Brad Glasgow interviews Alex Mauer about her recent controversy

archive.is/OrwIp
archive.is/Immjz

archive.is/PtQbf

archive.is/FjuzR

archive.is/siODm

Good morning, faggots!

Oh god why.

Thanks, he'll get a good laugh out of it.

Ever since GG started I gave up on modern games and I just play all the "classic" games I never played before one by one.

locon has a bad case of sameface though. The white-haired friend is superior to Kaname anyway.

FOR HER

The fucking gay community

They made their bed, now they have to lie in it.

Three main reasons come to mind.

for her

THE GAY COMMUNITY?!

Right here IN THIS VERY THREAD

Pence x trump doujinshi when?

To be fair, traps aren't gay.

no first for benis, therefore sage

you're mistaken because no one's frustated, i only state the obvious

Same. I've played very few recent games lately, and most are just fairly niche ones. I actually regret not picking up some of the ones I saw yesterday while being dragged around the city for "retail therapy". One store had a copy of 999 for about $20. Already played it but it's one of those ones I'd like to maybe own.

It is just disappointing. So many people try to just blatantly copy things rather than take mild inspiration from it. It is fine to be inspired by something else, but it is something different to just make a blatant cash grab game. So many games attempt to copy something that another game did but miss the point completely. Salt and Sanctuary alongside all those dark souls games is a good example.

I enjoy it.

>I actually regret not picking up some of the ones I saw yesterday while being dragged around the city for "retail therapy".

What?
What?

I gave up vidya around that time too, I only played Nier Automata when I came back from Riyadh and that's it. What is funny is that I am not really missing playing vidya all that much, I just moved on. Good thing because now there is no way the industry will uncuck itself.

I still like to hang around with you guys, after nearly three years it would be a shame to leave.

Would you rather I give a short answer that leaves more questions, or a long one that takes forever and is a blogpost? The short one is "It was my sister's idea".

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

Alright, give us the blogpost, but condense it.

Retail therapy
Retail therapy is shopping with the primary purpose of improving the buyer's mood or disposition. Often seen in people during periods of depression or stress, it is normally a short-lived habit. Items purchased during periods of retail therapy are sometimes referred to as "comfort buys".

Sounds like some jew invention.

It's been scientifically proven that traps aren't gay. Pic related.

Make it as daring as the original 90s cartoon and damning in it's criticism of current events then I'll accept a reboot.

Based Mom laid down the hammer on the outrage that women athletes are better than men, when women like Serena Williams admits that they'll be wrecked by male tennis players. Enjoy.

What?

It won't be as critical since the creator and most of the VAs became full on cucks. The reboot is going to be about how Rocko is too nostalgic to accept current year social media and diversity is going to be presented as having more food trucks.

Therefore, it isn't gay if you're a trap and having sex with men. After all, if you're having sex with women in trap mode, that's gay.

Same with chess, there is a reason rankings are segregated.

I'll just spoiler it so nobody has to look at it.
I have a very weak heart and landed myself in the hospital last week because of stress. My sister thought I would feel better if we went into the city and bought some stuff so I wouldn't be thinking about anything that upsets me. All that happened is the heat made me angry.

It's a woman thing. Spending money to make yourself feel better.

Just fuck your sister, easy

Sex is pretty dangerous for me. And incest is only hot in hentai.

That's retarded. I hate women. Why is everything specific to women either boring, gay or stupid? I wish I was gay or dead.

I'm so fucking livid right now!

I don't really get it either. I like having new things but I know that money's coming from somewhere.

That doesn't sound right.

Yeah, retail therapy probably only works on your sister. Good intentions though.

Being surrounded by nature or being close to a body of water like a river, a lake, or a quiet shaded beach, that's good for the soul.

lol

Not only that, if the movie did show women and minorities getting exploded, they would call it sexist for encouraging violence against women and minorities or something.

Ignore feminists. They're only talk to hear their own voices. They have nothing of value to offer anybody.

I guess look at it through the eyes of somebody who is provided for by someone else.

It's been too hot, and I hate it outside anyway. When my brother was here we just watched movies that I already had sitting around. That was okay.

Although I've spread Ogi Oga's google talk since I'm a /d/eviant, I tried to look up his sources and data. There are a few mistakes here and there I could forgive, but there's criticism that they don't present much data. But I haven't looked too much into nor read the book. Their hypothesis is very convincing, however.

So basically, it's forcing someone else to give you a gift/gifts?

It's a pain in the ass to get any data for things relating to sex and sexuality.

I guess. Usually you'd be using a spouse's money, I think. All I even bought was a spare 3DS charger so I don't have to move mine between the two places I play it.

McEnroe should be careful or she's liable to back over him with her car.

I think it's more like proving to yourself that your provider can provide?

Women are fucking gay.

They claim they got a bunch of data from porn and erotic fiction sites. The porn sites are likely good sources for male sexuality, but I'm a bit unsure in regards to women's sexual ones if you're taking data from literotica and such. I don't know if those are very popular or representative.
I can't recall what was the criticism I read, but I found it through a quick search.

The mindset of women from the 70's and prior was that they were very frugal money. It was only there to take care of the household, and what little was left was saved or spent on something the entire family could enjoy. If the women wanted to have more money to spend, then they (willingly) got a job to bring in a larger income for the household.

By the way, here's the video I was referencing if none of you have seen it.
I don't disagree with it, but take it with a grain of salt.

Whoops, I didn't mean to quote

Please, don't stop.

it's a damn shame
guy had an amazing voice
say what you will, but lp was one of those bands who walked the talk

PLANNED PARENTHOOD SUGGESTS THAT YOU SHOULD SHIT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR A HEALTHY SEX LIFE

web.archive.org/web/20170720233319/https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/planned-parenthood-suggests-pooping-on-partner-for-teen-sexual-exploration

it wont last, trust me

iaintclickongonthatshitnigga.jpg

you try to appease the normalfag scum==
PS: It's also super gay

What the fuck is happening in this timeline?!

But that's not what the article says, user.

archive.is/iXHnB

Well that post shat itself pretty hard, it's almost postmodern art.

Well, you're not going to get pregnant if you shit on your partner and chase them off, so maybe the strategy works.

What happened with cleaning up the OP?
→ Like the 'How Can I Help?' section still full of gawker guff.

Also. anything planned for 3rd anniversary - themes for drawfags/oc and what not?

I'm deleting this immediately.

BRING THE MEMETEOR FORTH
what else is there to do when everything is fucked anyway

What a cuck

It just boggles my mind how people can jack off to poopy. I guess they are retards like Nick Bate.

EmptyHero was not a troll, he was just warning us

Don't worry user, modern cities can't exist without antibiotics, it's jut not possible. There's at least one COMFIRMED(get hype™) happening coming, and it's a civ breaking one.

That's benis, isn't it? I mean, there's no way-
>it's real
Post yfw you will never be Jed Whitaker.

Have a fresh dose of injustice to keep the fire burning.
Reminder that they never enforced the new "anti-harassment" rules that got HW banned against any SJW accounts.

May as well archive the image itself just to make sure it's there.
archive.is/u3Qzb

He actually did it. The madman!

What's up with sjw publicly ranting about being let go? That's what you do if you want to become un-hirable.

I hope that one day Patreon get what is coming to them.

Now he'll have more time chugging more hotdogs in his mouth and shoving more Joycons up his ass!

Am I the only one who noticed HE HAS BEEN DOING IT FOR FREE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW.

I'd actually kill for that kind of money. That's a little more than 300$ of my country's currency, just for writing some half-assed bullshit on a website.

My computer was a bit on the fritz, so I' having it cleaned, and it's taking much longer than I thought it would. Right now, I'm typing things up on my phone because more other devices aren't working so hot either.

What creates people like this? The only words that comes to my mind of this person is a cuckold.

There are a few people who are on patreon who I feel really could use that money. The only think I worry about is them.

She should sue Patreon for lost failing to endorse their own rules. The still let LW and Methwhale have their begging bucks. Could someone with twitter let her know of this option please?

I noticed it. Dtroid must be running out of advertising money. He also get less than 10000 clicks world wide which means most of his articles never earned him more than $5. I wonder if Jed can spell "Worthless Hack"?

AND ANOTHER ONE GONE AND ANOTHER GONE ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

You should know better by now

He's so mad he can't type straight.

Why the fuck did that anime have such a cheerful OP, doesnt make sense at all.

Heya, I'm the wiki admin.

I was going through the previous thread, and saw a note about fixing the GG achievements page. I did that a couple of days ago already. A noble user tried to fix it before I did, but was frustrated because Mediawiki has weird conflicts with the host's security software. Sometimes you try to save a page, and it'll just go back to the editing page without any changes, so you risk losing what you typed. Always write long material in a TXT first, folks. Anyway, this conflict is caused by a single character in a text that you try to edit in, only God knows which character it will be and when it happens, which is fortunately rare. In the achievements page, the problem character was a single backslash at the end of a URL. I just had to delete that and the edit went through. I'll have to contact my host about this. In the meantime, if someone runs into this problem, e-mail me with the text you want to edit in, and I'll sort it out.

On another note, thanks to the saint bringing in information from the wikia.

Lastly, a few questions. Is the clique still doing a black-out on that crazy composer DMCAing games out of Steam (except for Destructoid)? And did something else come out of the Vidcon fiasco? Last I saw, Vidcon said Anita dindu nuffin after the Sargon crap, and stayed silent on the Boogie crap; and it turned out one of the organizers knew Anita already. Did the clique write any articles defending Saint Anita?

If a problem arises with the wiki, e-mail me at [email protected]/* */ and/or post in the GG general, I'm usually at least lurking while working on too damn many projects.

Isn't this the guy who shitted all over Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball?

I got it from Holla Forums
archive.is/dx12s

DANCE THREAD?

DANCE THREAD!!!

Have you considered getting a good anal-cranial massage to reduce your stress?

Really surprised there isn't a true, neutral alternative to patreon yet, I'm sure they could 100's of thousand of dollars easily from everyone afraid patreon is going to punish them for not being good goy.

God I love this OP

(((FULL Holla Forums)))

i suck.

I think he's talking about Linkin Park going extremely soft.
To be fair, this was gradual, and not sudden, as "Shadow of the Day" was a pretty soft track for a Nu-Metal band like Linkin Park.
NICKELBACK IS KICKING LINKIN BLUEPILL'S ASS, TOO!
This timeline is weird, mang.

You know that caricature of "gook toons turning your children into kamokaze assasins"? A lot of nip media is pretty much STEEL YOURSELF, but you know cucks gonna cuck.

You know, I haven't heard much about what Nickelback is doing now.

There is but the retard who made it had the brilliant idea to call it "hatreon".

What have they done, period, besides sing the same one song over and over again?

archive.is/32wOR

Berkely SJW arrested. Vid related for a reminder of who she is.

Try this on for size, then.

What the fuck is going on with laci? is this the power of the D?

I've watched that episode again this week for like the hundreth time.

It's called Feminists being anti-sex.
No seriously, notice how vanilla sex changes these women for the better, while Feminists that have not been dicked yet are sodomites.

she got purified by dick

I haven't seen anything beyond the Greens defending her. Thanks for fixing the wiki!

Yes.
archive.fo/Y879s

Iirc, he called it the "booby game", said it didn't appeal to his tastes so he wouldn't be looking to buy it in the first place then he slammed it because it didn't appeal to his taste in games so no one should buy it either.

THE FORBIDDEN DICK IS OFTEN THE SWEETEST

Is there anything I missed?

There's quite a few smaller/less well known crowdfunding sites if you do a search - some for specific niches. Don't know how pozzed any of them are, but if patreon wants to drive away users the money will go elsewhere.
I'm surprised too that there aren't more - real money spinners..

Just this

Good evening folks.
I'm having a blast.

Hope she ends up being charged this time, bitch keeps getting away under bullshit premises.

You think destructoid would be hiring? I wouldnt mind writing non political objective articles on older vidya.

apparently his best friend Chris Cornell killed him self and dude just couldn't take it.

Please stop this meme. Lacy is still a pozz addict. It's just that she's gone from saying things that are usually batshit crazy to saying things that are commonly understood as right and sensible. Laci is a classic cult survivor after the rest of the cult have all killed themselves. She doesn't drink the Kool-Aid, but still has sympathies for the cause.

archive.is/FEmoZ
twitter.com/gogreen18/status/879417768994459648?lang=en

Why do people force these conditions on themselves. This is not a career, this is social media prostitution. No wonder all journos are so depressed they try to find a greater cause to champion.

Would like to know this too.

Gee, I wonder why.

Oh.
Damn, that's some aggressive cancer removal

I thought he relapsed into heroine addiction

Most journalists also have real jobs/write books/suck dicks on the side

They don't do that very well either.

They probably suck at everything else too. I assume they have been college, failed at everything, so they accept a shitty minimum wage job and at their free time they write those online articles.

B - But user. They are seriously talented writers/authors.

/8diamonds/ is secure, everyone.

Holy shit is a site actually trying to fix themselves? Should we start visiting Destructoid or is it still too early?

Futaba and Haru dancing are so cute

Nice!

Rainbow Six: Siege is actually really good despite it being a Ubishit game. The destructibility aspect is much more complex than in Battlefield; you won't be blowing up entire buildings, but you can make murder holes to cover angles in walls or make tiny bullet holes that are barely noticeable to watch for any signs of movement. The game's really well done and the DLC method is actually not shit, however the game's servers are shit.

I masturbated without realizing what I was doing when I was 11 by letting the water from the shower head hit my dick.

Don't you remember the black nazi women during the war, user?

Looks like that guy who owns the place wasn't kidding. If they keep this up, I might actually go on Destructoid for once.

I want a version that says if he loses he's added to the gay community. Him winning into it doesn't make sense.

It should be a doujinshi where they lure in traps and twinks then electrocute them.

You must find cripple to fuck, clearly.

DMCA THIS, JED!

What in fuck

Nice dubs! Start the digging anew!

.>>13069035

today was Chris Cornell's birth day, Chester killed himself the same way Chris was found in May.

how did you screenshot it if you failed it?

9/10ths of the captchas are retarded shit. You type in exactly what it says but it usually fails.

SMUG LEVELS MAXIMUM!

this was for this

Capped before I hit enter, succeeded on the next one.

It's always the ones that have this style of lettering for some reason. They always fuck up.

Pls shes not full on sjw just cus de joos

It's a capital eye

They're both great girls.

Do they have a publicly available ethics policy? Do they enforce it? Have they got rid of all their corrupt/crony journalists? Have they apologized to gamers?
If the answer is no to any of these questions then they don't get clicks. Are there any criteria that I have forgotten?

Isn't that prostate massage?

So in other words, Christina Sommers?

I mean Cornell's heroine addiction
also good god I found an old folder with the old wallpaper threads on halfchan, back in the second half of the 00's

Wouldn't that give one more reason to live, unlike heroin addiction?

I've been having a shitty weird day all day today, and this perked me right up.

Thank you user.

stop posting this awful show you shit eating faggot

what does gamergate do ?

Here, lemme post something that's actually shit

Shitpost and Lewdpost mostly.

galko

talk about twitter and bump a thread off the board about video games

sharing lewds

We invoke our girl fetishes here.

Find cute Gyarus and post them

it's late,I'm sleepy

Win

test

I seem to fail captcha if I don't enter all lowercase.

archive.is/YnqKZ
Notch really doesn't give a fuck anymore. don't know why he replied to a 2 day old tweet though.

archive.is/7uqfY

And Brad Glasgow sets the record straight too as why the narrative is laughable.

What it always does: Discuss various topics, react to various happenings, constantly get distracted from the true goal.

This person is fucking insane, holy shit. Even when given the chance to clear the air and your name you dig harder.

This is how you know the media is corrupt as shit. They prop up, defend, or ignore shitters like these. Holy shit I'm mad.

HE ACTUALLY DID FOR FREE

Women tend to mimic their partners thoughts and beliefs a lot of the time. So yes, it's the power of the dick, and how one smacks it down. Women are like titles, lay them right and you can walk all over theme for years

Why Acid, I didn't know you liked Linkin Park.
All those 240x320p Dragonball Z AMVs… like tears in the rain.

They dont' take responsibility for their actions. They will make themselves unhireable, and then claim no one hires them because they're some sort of SJW newlabel, and then blame everyone else except for themselves.

If you are raised and told that everything wrong in your life is someone else's fault, you never think that your actions will lead to your life going wrong.

…Did he seriously just say that the word "proverbial" is a synonym for "misogynist harassment?"
Jesus Christ, I knew Bernstein was crazy, but I didn't know he was fucking stupid on top of it.

Nah, nothing related to LP. Personal stuff and a doctor appointment on top of a slow shitty work day.

Also I tried to get out from under the shadowban that Twatter has on me by talking to their ad service, but they stonewalled me. Seems old Jackoff is serious about their censorship system this time.

>the former president of South Korea has confessed to being an /ss/ing agent of a European shadow illuminati of divine leaders
Reality is an ongoing fucking shitpost.

Pokemon go, putting a raid mode as well to get legendaries.

I can just imagine the clusterfuck

I saw some dude talking about goats and he got hit by that twitter shit, seems its just a mean word filter or some shit, its weird.

All because they fucked with video games.

Brad Glasgow interviews
Gaze upon insanity.

gameobjective.com/2017/07/20/alex-mauer-interview/

Pls gib

Cthulu and Zalgo siding with GG against the supreme Annunaki and Nibiru when?

Shit, why didn't you link the article? Messed up my search.

what is this autism and why is jack triggering him so much?

What the fuck?!

Reminds me of this

They never learned how to have a successful career.
You're free to look for better work. You're free to dislike your boss. You're free to take better opportunities as they arrive.
But every day, you'd better show up to work on time, give it your all, and whenever you experience a transition, whatever the reason, don't ever burn a bridge, because it might be worth crossing again later.
You air dirty laundry with a past employer, you're not only chasing off anybody who might like the guy, you're also chasing off anybody who's worried about what you'll say about them in the future. By throwing a tantrum once, you make yourself impossible to hire. Especially in a closely-knit field like journalism. Word travels fast, so you've gotta think before you speak.
No matter why you're heading out the door, you leave with dignity.

CLOWN
WORLD

The reddick is really clearing her mind

Kind of offtopic, but does anyone know any good first person real time dungeon crawlers for PC?

They wouldn't review my "account limitations" because it has been flagged for adult content. I retweet hentai periodically. So far the only trick anyone has found to get the shadowban dropped is by signing up for Twitter ads (whether you buy them or not). So they don't lose sheckels, they'll take off the shadowban.

Its pretty fucking scummy. I'm trying to make an alt account now, because an ancient backup that I had was apparently deleted, and I'm getting tons of errors.

There's the ultima spin offs

That thing be crazy.

This timeline is insane.

Legend of grimrock 1 and 2

What?

Forgot to add

its like the reverse of when sluts go for Chad Thundercock. Its almost sad tbh

Dungeons & Darkness, there is a free demo on playism-games.com

I'm just in awe at how deadpan these lines seem to have been delivered. Like he seriously doesn't think it strange at all that not only did he fire four lawyers, but also the idea that sending death threats to people is normal and that he should have been paid in full for incomplete work. And then he told Glasgow to piss off at the end of the interview. His entire attitude has "spoiled rich kid" written all over it.

GODDAMN I FEEL GOOD

I watched the whole Dave Rubin interview no bully and she said she had some weird chemical imbalance that made her crazy, bitter and sometimes suicidal, after visiting many doctors she found one who figured it out and gave her a bunch of supplements that would fix her imbalance, she immediately noticed a huge improvement, found the D and decided to start talking against SJWs.
So there you have it, Cultural Marxism is literally a mental disease.

The eternal Goon shall never cease to amaze me with their cancer.

HOLY SHIT JED GOT DMCA'ED

GET FUCKED YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

I wonder where is he going to now, when nobody is hiring and teams are getting smaller. Vice had so low trust on him that they put his joycon piece on motherboard instead of their actual gaming site Waypoint, Patrick and his ilk were probably too ashamed to let him put that shit there. I can see him going to Kotaku but wherever he goes it will be freelance shit

We harass women, see what we just did to Jed?

Is there a source for this? All I got a link to with reverse image was damn reddit.

This reminds meo f how some of these goon fags tried to justify patreon censoring conservatives while letting Antifa groups and people who actually committed crimes remain up since the patreon employees support that shit. I even see people saying censoring conservatives is patreon's right as free speech.

(heil)
They're breddy good.

You missed the part where he fired his lawyer, posted it on twitter, and just expected the firm to send another one. Especially after calling "at least 100 times" over the weekend.

But make them look stupid, and they claim you're censoring them.

Oh yeah, and if I remember right, he also bitched that the lawyer "dead named" him. Yeah, the firm will just send another lawyer when you publicly declared that they were "transphobic pieces of shit" for using his legal name that he cannot change because of A CRIMINAL RECORD.

What a gay

Violence against the right is speech, speech against the left is violence.
Also war is peace and traps aren't gay.

That is what Rationalwiki was supposed to be and look what happened to it.

(so make another one.)

You are missing one more thing.
GUTS GOT OFF THE BOAT

Fans of Yugioh franchise loved him as a symbolic underdog better than a mascot who never got any respect and bullied or joked about him since they were kids. A few years ago he suddenly got a ton of cards covering all bases all at once that made him compete with and even fuck up every category left and right. Even metaphorically stealing major marketed cards' own stronger form with how much better it was at using it.

Things like that give fans comparable to the kind of feeling seeing someone you like unJUST themselves.

I am so damn sorry I forgot that. I swore I was forgetting that.

Someone needs to lay off the meth, holy shit

And we got that really mediocre CG adaptation and a short-lived CLANG meme.

No safeguard will work until San Francisco and Sweden are nuked.

And Berserk is on hiatus again

Oh, Okay, so it is
NOTHING BUT
eceleb drama, glad I checked.

Your shitty shilling gets worse and worse every single time, we're past the bump limit to so whats the point

Jed go masturbate to anime and cry yourself to sleep you'll feel better.

where the e-celeb drama at faggot?

I laffed and I just realized I needed some physical comedy in a cartoon for like, the last decade…

Everything is fine.

archive.is/SIWzm
archive.is/bNzQc

Did Jed write the article?

Really makes you think.

Basically the Red-Eyes Black Dragon card in Yugioh got a lot of shit over the years for being an emaciated Blue Eyes White Dragon, which is one of the MOST powerful card types in the game with loads of support thanks to promotions and movies.

Suddenly out of the blue Red-Eyes gets a shit ton of extra cards that support him, an alternate version of him that can do loads of unavoidable damage if you let him sit for a few turns, he got cards that only he can use that can steal other cards like the hard to construct Toon decks, he got two Fusion boss monster cards that summon more of him onto the card field and does loads of unavoidable burn damage, and basically made his archetype into a powerful Burn damage archetype that can steal monsters and summon it's fusions with ONE card instead of needing multiple in your hand as per the norm. He also got an Xyz monster that fucks the enemy out of life points for using effects, and the current meta is fucking FULL of effect combos, so the right deck could straight up use half their life points in one combo against it.

The two main archetypes are Dark Magician and Blue Eyes, one's a powerful deck that can control and banish cards, the other's a deck that's based around swarming the field with crazy powerful monsters, but Red-Eyes has the power advantage when it didn't before due to the fact that it can steal, burn and fuck it's way through those decks.

Red-Eyes was always the consolation prize, it was a level 7 card with pretty bad attack for it's status as a rare, and it was basically a troll card back in the day when you opened a pack, because everyone wanted the blue eyes for just being so powerful. And due to being level 7, if you had a series of Blue Eyes back then, there was literally no reason to use a Red Eyes since all the support cards back then relied on species and attribute, not archetype.

Now, the game's more complex, and Joey's dumbass dragon became one of the biggest power players in the game. And people like rooting for the underdog.

And since most of his cards only need one special monster on the field, he comes out on top in the new Link rules, which nobody fucking likes and we really need to get on Konami's pachinko ass for that.

tl;dr card game drama.

watching this faggot crash and burn is so satisfying.

Jesus, Mark, 13th Amendment.

TWITTER IS BULLSHIT

So get this. If your account is shadowbanned and you try to log into any other accounts you have, Twitter will pick up on this from your browser cookies and pretend your alt account doesn't exist. Trying to log in directly will give you an error saying the username or password is wrong, and trying to do a password reset will tell you the account doesn't exist. It just keep looping you back to the login page.

But it gets worse. Trying to register a new account, even from a different email, will then throw a "You are not allowed to perform this action" error and kick you back to the Register page. Browser restarts did nothing.

The only way I could get around it was to log out of my old account and manually delete my entire Twitter cookies folder and history. Then restart the browser and it was like nothing ever happened. They let me right in.

They really, really don't want people ducking this shadowban shit.

Are we about to see one of those fabled Twitter meltdowns?

Have you seriously never seen one of Fish's weekly meltdowns? Or Scalzi's two-week meltdown? Or MovieBlob's three month meltdown? That last one, I'd argue has been happening non-stop for the past eight months.

Calm down. Your shadowban will be lifted soon. I experienced that too last week when my account got locked. Tranquilo.

This much I remember from watching yugioh back in the day.

So it's the card game's meta that changed…?

Right, gotcha

Heh.

Saved. I wish this was at a higher resolution.

On the bright side, this makes alternatives like gab.ai more viable.

I think it's funnier that they hired a lawyer to handle defamation-related issues.
It's not defamation of character if you're legitimately a fucking loon.

I somewhat doubt that, considering even their ad team told me to fuck off.

It's not the ban that makes me angry, its this passive-aggressive enforcement. "No, you're not supposed to know you're banned. No, you're not supposed to get it lifted. No, you're not supposed to change accounts. No, you're not supposed to make new ones."

It kinda reminds me of Windows OS. Having a piece of software try to smack the back of my hand and say "no touchy, no ask questions!" is insidious and infuriating.

Sorry, I work with doodles at lower resolutions.
Sometimes, I bump it up to 1920 x 1080 if the comp will be landscape.

Why is she mad

Oh, no wonder Twitter wouldn't let me shitlord around anymore.

I got off Gab months ago and switched on over to WrongThink.

archive.is/zjOK4

Got this from my best friend on Skype. What is she conveying here?!

That's understandable.

Admittedly, I know little about Gab, so I'm guessing the donation/premium account double dipping fucked up Gab's growth quite a bit.
Guess I'll just wait and see what the future of social media is, assuming it stays around.

Objectification of men.

Heteronormativity, cisnormativity.

She's committing a bunch of sins with this stream.

Daddy-issues the tweet.

Egoraptor's new game.

Why is Milo in the middle of all those fuccbois? Most of them aren't even black.

Speaking of which…

how racist

i think the one with the baby is asian?

i don't know though because i don't see race.

Missing a few:

what's it about?

How the hell did that happen? Only meme magic could have made OJ innocent and I don't remember any spicy OJ memes outside of the 90's.

This is new

Wally Sarkeesian is redpilled as fuck.

Still rumors, but apparently his parole hearing was so smooth and convincing that only an innocent man unjustly jailed could've pulled it off.

REEEEEE

From left to right:

I have seen several people suddenly streaming this at once. I suspect the company behind it is paying people to do it.

It was this series that caused it to resurface.

In that case…

Explain.

Don't have the archive or screenshots on hand, but there's pics of Brendan laughing at the Mummy remake tanking.
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Well it's nice that he's getting a bit of schadenfreude but that hardly fixes his situation.

Is the new Mummy movie any good?

strawpoll.me/13493436

Don't remind me. At least the Sun and Moon anime has some pretty gud image fodder and some hot mothers.

I legit want the guy to be unJUST.

No, it isn't.

He hasn't killed himself after going through shit lesser celebrities would an hero'ed over, so give him credit for surviving.

Okay, how did they screw it up?

poal.me/33is37

They didn't cast Brendan.

Worse: They casted Tom Cruise.

sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2017/07/21/kiji/20170721s00041000153000c.html

I always kind of disliked how the anime deleted the male protag from the games and just shipped the girl protags with Ash.

did they find one peice yet or are they still looking?

If they really want to adapt One Piece the movie should just never end.

Modernized it so instead of campy Britishness and slapstick humor you get Tumblr-tier quips and sharp edges.

Hollywood creating anything is disgusting and not only is it bad it is probably filled with propaganda.

Maybe someday, he'll become like Red. Unlikely, but who knows?

Their One Piece will be revealed to be their friendship all along.

oh no gamers
looks like its time to close the gates

The real question is, which Straw Hat will they make black?

Cruise has been getting a lot of work lately. Aside from him, the only other "Go-To" actors for action films these days are The Rock and Vin Diesel.

archive.fo/7Hw60
excite-webtl.jp/world/english/web/?wb_url=http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2017/07/21/kiji/20170721s00041000153000c.html&wb_lp=JAEN

Now every get's to see just how bad it will be, and it looks like it's off to a good start.

I thought it was suppose to be more of a horror movie this time.

Fuck you could keep going for fighting game shit

Because Dragon Ball worked so well.

My money is on Ussop. Maybe Zoro and Sanji.

There is no way the One Piece isn't a fucking metaphor. I don't even watch/read it and even I know that.

My vote's on Donovan.

So as Tekken, Street Fighter and Fatal Fury(?).

White Beard died saying the One Piece exists.

Don't tell me you forgot Ghost in the Shell that was released a few months back.
The warnings were true in that GitS was Jewlywood testing the waters for anime adaptation movies to see how "popular" they could become

So I'm probing around on Twitter's bullshit restrictions.

They're also blocking any email domain associated with cock.li, including the formerly-allowed @Holla Forums.co domain, from registering new Twitter accounts. If you make a new account with a "clean" email and then change it to an user email, they force a password reset on you.

Lastly, when I finally made a new account I chose US Politics as a follow category. Pic related is their list of suggested follows.

Notice anything missing?

Anyway, here's my new Twitter if you nerds want to follow it:

@AcidOverlord

And? That still doesn't mean it's not a metaphor.

I've never seen this before.
It's cute as fuck and surprisingly well executed for the Pokemon anime.

This sounds like a clusterfuck so I'm actually interested.

The One Piece is confirmed to be something tangible.
archive.is/E4Htc

Whitebeard's dream was to have a family. He never went to Raftel because he wasn't interested in whatever it was that Roger left there.

Im never doing twitter or social media again. Though i did go out with a bang by mass triggering a ton of liberals by pointing out that abortion was created to kill blacks and that blacks were getting more abortions than anyone else. It triggered them so hard i got my account locked. Funny.

Dishonorabru

some day that guy is going to give money to a hobo and then the hobo will stab him and take his wallet.

This new emotionally broken Notch with fuck you money is amazing. Where the hell was he during 2014?

It's like a who's who of political cancer, and for some reason Mike Pence.

And his family will even do a fundraising on his funeral for the hobo that stabbed him, if it's a "minority".

What turns a man into this

A sniveling pathetic cuck, here you have a woman who clearly hates men and this guy is still trying to sniff her putrid taint.

My main problem is that they're making L fucking black. FUCKING WHY?

He's not the shitlord Trump is known for being……yet.

Could I point out that the main reason Speed Racer was trash was because of the kid and the monkey? Other than those two hogging screen time, the film was a lot of fun.

Don't forget the Cowboy Bebop adaptation that was supposed to happen.

Because casting a Japanese/British hybrid, like the character is supposed to be, wouldn't have been inclusive enough.

I don't know what I was expecting.
This is the face of a man who lives in terror.

I was watching it with a friend in the venue's premier rooms with a bunch of elderly folk, one man and his child. You could tell they wanted to make it more gridmark but I didn't hear any surprised gasps or screaming.

Don't forget about Kite. Battle Angel Alita, Eotens and Bebop soon.

Its still happening.

Cuz we wuz hackers and shiet.

If there's one thing that's bothering me about this whole shit is that, getting so sick of the PC casting. I don't care how good of an actor they might, L is a pasty white autist not some nigger.

Not only that, but I can't ever recall L getting so pissed that he would scream threats into a phone.

I actually liked that movie, fucking wachowsky sisters be damned.

Here's the rest of the exchange, dude is grade A pathetic.

IIRC, there was one time he did go completely mental over something. Also, I wonder how they're going to handle L's proteges (Or are they not even going to include them).

I'm.. gradually warming up to this character development.

From what i remember from the anime L was super chill all the time, and he sat perched in his seat. I wanna see the nu-L actor do that and see how awkward it is. i would legit be a good L tho

archive.is/FK6tl

v-vivian?
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-FIG-09783&page=top

This bit?

People on Halfchan did less than this to sidestep b& for the last 10 years or so.

Are you really this much of a newfa-

Never mind.

archive.is/qPlMb

What compels people to hurt themselves like this

i hope they make Luffy Black, and Nami a trans-disabled muslim

Dodging bans on cuckchan never required more than a router reset for me. This took trial and error because they don't flat out tell you you're banned in the first place.

It all started when women got into the workforce and welfare, people started growing up without fathers leaving them in the hands of the government. That's what happens when you don't get a parental figure to model yourself after.

Shinji finished on her, not in her.

Thanks for the recommendations.
I fucking hate this industry sometimes.

This is so depressing. Holy shit it keeps happening and i cant stop it. All these women are going to go to 30 ugly as shit and never find a man, all because they were brainwashed by the (((universities))) to look ugly for some fucking reason.

Why must I have these wine bottle tastes on beer bottle budgets? I hope to have that change eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later, but it's a painful feeling to have until then.

I don't think so, I believe there was one other time.

Then they show an old man and a reindeer walking up asking why everyone's changed so much after two years.

Mind virus

Hey what was the Twitter of the guy that bought out Destructoid again?

The saddest one is the black haired one, one up and one left from the bottom right corner.

Wow… I'm impressed she found a way to make herself that ugly.

Luffy is supposed to be based on Brazillians.
Nami is supposedly modeled to be Swedish, so in this era, a trans muslim sounds about right.
They already have Usopp to be black, so they shouldn't need to add anybody else, though Brook is a musician and has an Afro so it's quite likely they'd also cast him to be a black man assuming a western movie adaptation even covered that much of the story.

It's the most successful androgynisation I've ever seen.

Well the twitter echo chamber doesnt help

archive.is/1afTJ

That's honestly the worst thing about social media, people do shit like this and instead of being told to stop looking like a fucking clown people crowd around them.

Bottom right redhead looks like a QT, probably made cookies for you, now its like I don't even know, the twins are sad to.

How about using 2 different browsers?

Im gonna have to make it my duty to preserve atleast one girl from this virus when i go through college. If i fake being alpha maybe they'll listen to me.

He doesn't deserve them, nor would he want them. Put fat tranny dykes in there. He'd hang himself for that.

user, why are you using a test editor to write your posts?

It's twitter.com/MenasheGamer.

Replace Yui with a pair of Joycon controllers.

This is objectively the worst one. Those are the eyes of a brainwashed cultist.

She looks black though

Here's a fun article that was archived last week. It's from 2015.

birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/01/13/why-stopping-gamergate-and-Holla Forums-is-important-for-everyone-including-gamerg

Are you gap yearing or underage?

wait, wait, wait…
…Destructoid was bought?

About a week ago.
I should have either suggested to put that in Ongoing Discussions or baked the bread myself.

Yeah the owner talked to GG people. They basically told the new owner Jed was an asshole and bad at his job and the new owner went "Yep, looks like it" and now he's fired. So obviously Jed is salty as fuck.

Yeah, it was the girl from that "Skeptical Feminist" Youtube show who got shot in the face by her aGGro male cohost.

Yeah, by a company that's actually pro-gamer.

I talked to their CEO on Twatter right before I got shadowbanned, and he was hinting that he wasn't really happy with Destructoid's bullshit and major changes were coming. A week later, Jed gets shitcanned.

Things are looking up.

There was a Fatal Fury live-action movie? Also, you forgot the worst offender.

Don't forget to archive all of Jed's whining. He's spilling a lot of shit about not being paid and I want to see his former colleagues to throw him under the bus (or to agree with him and be kicked out of DT too)

That's not the Chun Li movie.

Top right-hand corner doesn't look like he's really changed at all. In fact, it appears that he's incured negative quantities of style. Before, he was average-joe bland, a solid zero in style.
However, that filter, the Dad floral shirt, and that jewlery demonstrate that his ability to present himself has regressed.

This is news to me.

>tfw Hollywood will actually make something out of One Piece that's worse than the 4kids dub

We lost her bros.

Depends of how easy it can be to buy such sites, then all of the problems of journalism in gaming can be quickly solved. Well, it ends of who the buyer is.

I'd like to pretend that and the Dead or Alive movie never existed, thank you.

You know, one thing about the Street Fighter movie always made me happy.

Objectively, its a bad movie in every way. But you can tell they had a lot of fun making it. When the cast members grin during scenes while delivering cheesy one liners, you can see honest happiness on their faces.

They had fun. And just watching them having fun makes the movie fun to watch, horrible or not.

I wonder what the corruption fetishists think of this

But I thought Marie was suppose to be the whore?

She's being mind controlled. By the glasses.

It would probably be right up their alley.

Oh god, they're honestly going to pull that twist, aren't they?

Is this a "dry run" for the upcoming Splatoon anime?

Nah she was always a slut

They did. People already saw the ending. She helps the last boss, the same guy from last time who used glasses to mind control Callie so he can use her music to help him win.

This is the type of stuff that keeps me going. To think that Destructoid, one of the names that was againsts us from the start, might become a decent outlet one day. It's amazing in a way that even Gawker's death wasn't.

The tattoo is probably more of a brand.
Just a reminder that she belongs to the octolings from now on.
Not that it seems to matter much in the grand scheme of things, seeing as how one of the primary hosts is an octoling so I'm not sure how they're still going to be evil.

It's a kid's game, do you honestly expect a genuine plot twist?

There's nothing dry about Splatoon.

Because semen.

>mfw Raul Julia knew he had terminal cancer and would only be able to make one more movie before he died
>mfw he asked his kids what movie he should make next and they said the Street Fighter movie
>mfw Golden Globe-winning actor Raul Julia acted his ass off in the fucking Street Fighter movie while on his deathbed out of love for his kids
>mfw he died two months before the movie premiered and the final cut is dedicated to his memory

I looked up the owner, he seems legit. His company's giving me Based Gamer vibes, too.

CARLOS!

Checked.
I'll still give a Leaf the benefit of the doubt than a San Fransicuck.

"But for me…it was Tuesday" is a legitimately great villain line.

memeing aside I'm gonna see where he goes, he's already showing promise with jed.

Fucking masterful and every truly irredeemable and charming fucker needs to echo it.

I gotcha fam.

That's pleb taste. Purification is whole lot harder.

I was hoping that resentment and bitterness can ruin people and that would make for some tasty lore for the series.

He did a damn fine job, too.
I can't picture anyone else in the role.

My take is that Destructoid is already garbage and filled with people that hate their audience, so anything he does can't make it worse. Basically it either turns into the Mary Sue, stays the same, or improves, so there's no reason not to at least feed him concerns.

Anita Sarkeesian and Alex Mauer should be in the noose as well.

There was also this scene.

Unfortunately, that only seems to happen in real life. It's how we got San Fran.
It's too real for fiction.

I never got a chance to watch this movie, but I definately will now.

All things considered, I really hope this is true. Hell, I wouldn't be surprized if it was. The biggest movies tend to have the worst drama behind the scenes.

And that was a legitimately funny joke. In fact, Zangief gets two. "Change the channel!" is also actually funny.

Are there other major journo sites with this type of system?

What do you mean? Like Star Wars Episode I?

The early Videogame movies had legitimate effort put into them, and that is what makes them fun to watch even if they aren't going to win any awards.

The actor who played Liu Kang (Robin Shou) got fucked up during this fight because some of the hits were real, but he didn't say anything until the fight was done.
Also I think Bob Hoskins and John Leguizamo were great in the roles of Mario and Luigi they seemed like they really were brothers and were really likable.

Gotcha.

Jordan Peterson said that it's an unholy trinity of Resentment, Bitterness, and Deceit that corrupts people.

The last Splatfest of the original Splatoon was a powerful way to end things, with people being forced to choose a side.

Peer pressure is a hell of a drug.

I'm sure glad places like Holla Forums don't do that… AMIRITE?

archive.is/hQyGB

So I guess this is what Kate Edwards is up to now:

Yes, it is gamergate that implies of the mental health issues in gaming. There's nothing else here at all that could possibly imply mental health issues, no sir, just gamergate.

JUST

Wow. This tranny scum is still at it huh?!

dude not cool

It should take at look at itself in the mirror.
Also
>That’s a common refrain, that the industry has to be conscious of the issues it faces and how it addresses them, whether it’s crunch time, diversity, unconscious bias in hiring, or mental health issues.
Totally not the fault of the ideology that insane college professors spout or anything, not at all!

Need the screencaps on where that scum exactly said that on the article?

Only video game adaptation I genuinely like is Castlevania the animated series.

Could you write up how you want the message to be delivered? I'll see about adding it to the new OP when we are finished trimming the fat. In the mean time, might as welll finish editing the last of the OP and have it finalize it by the end of the next bread:

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;

See

It's the writer nodding in respect to the Gamergate statement. There's also this which Edwards said.
>Edwards says that it’s all about controlling the narrative and determining what the games industry stands for. It’s a huge economic force, worth $108.9 billion this year and projected to grow to $128.5 billion in 2020. But it’s also an enormous cultural force.

Why do you americans LOVE sassy females so much?

Joss Whedon.

I don't really follow celeb drama so I can't attest to much knowledge on the subject, but I understand that animation studios get fucked over all the time in big-bugget movies. Like that Seth Rogan movie with the talking food.

Liking 3D women is auto-ban.

We must be doing something right.

we don't though.

Play online and encourage others to do the same slowly, but surely starving the shit of sales just like DisNod, right?

If we can eventually unfuck the game industry and maybe even human nature on top of society after all the ages of pathetic authoritarian insecurity and emotional repression just with shitposting, we can make a black sheep like Shitnami stop pissing off their biggest market with conceptually contradictory bullshit they clearly do not fucking like.

Right?!

As long as you don't obnoxiously spew retarded shit you shouldn't get banned.

I fucked up here, Kate Edwards is talking about diversity in this section where she mentions gamergate, not mental health.

I really hate how more common this is getting as of late. We need evidence of these samples anyway to compare.

(checked)
[x] to be suspicious
Before I watch this or even read what other anons are going to say, I'm going to bet this study is full of cherrypicked data to push degenerate fetishes as normal.

OH SHIET, it actually happened!

I fucking despise them & the Joss Whedon garbage that's been spewing in pretty much every modern western title.

I love how they say middle-class Caucasians with such contempt. I'm sure they were mostly straight too, kind of surprised they didn't add that.

captchas aren't case sensitve 95% of the time and that could be an I or and l because no one who makes captchas thinks about what fucking font they're using.

I thought they were against stereotypes? But hey, they turned the strong FE girl into a dyke so I'm not surprised.
I'm mad they keep fucking up every female character they touch.

Probably.
Regardless, I doubt this study was "systematic" or was a valid sample in any way. From what I gather it seems they just kinda asked porn sites for user data and browsing habits, and they provided.
There's inevitably going to be some self-selection here. Degenerates fap more than average, and they're going to be searching for the weirder tags.

He died of a stroke, not cancer and the reason he did SF was because his kids where fans of the franchise and he wanted to be closer to them.

twitter.com/mombot/status/888286969578496000

No sure it's if definitive, but is this better?

it's a ben-

we already discussed this in the Holla Forums Klick
Mombot said it is not her because she doesnt like yoga

Delet this

cant handle THICC eh user
she totally isnt a fat slob that has got lipo several times, is a cultural parasite with beta orbiting losers throwing money at her to be fat and photoshop her pics or anything

she is attrative thin.

He can chimp out all he wants but good lord such cancer.

Sjws are so degenerate that they've made anons here on Holla Forums want to become family men just so they can not be at their level.

I recognize those ara breasts!
exhentai.org/g/958656/78de34da54/

holy shit are you retarded? its a fucking joke you stupid chad

dont be fucking jealous I talk to other people

Oda non is good but suffers so much same face/body and stories are so boring

but still good as fuck

hentai.cafe/oda-non-non-virgin/

Just so you guys know, there is no proof that instagram account that posted this is the real guy. It's very likely it's just someone pretending.

Jap women sure are mystical creatures. Must be the fish diet.

Its all age, when that woman turns 60 shes gonna turn into a 4 feet tall wrinkled prune.

>He is not here because he is in India streetshitting for progressivism

He's droning on about mostly unrelated analogies to lengthen his speech and I believe I've already seen this a long time ago. Anyone have a TL;DW?

>youtu.be/-xJqWXKyhlc
Does anyone know if any of the rest of the lecture addresses the book's supposed findings about the habits of "heterosexual" males? I've also seen this video a long time ago too, but not the full lecture.

Bliss.

Now he has more time to stick amiibos up his ass.

Please don't tell me he did that as well.
I know about switch controllers in the rectum and journos eating switch games to "see how they taste like".

One thing that bothers me is how fucking unprofessional these idiots are, if I did even 1% of the bullshit they pulled I would be fired.

He got technically paid for this, right? Does that make him an "experienced professional"?

He says he hasn't been paid for a year.

Don't a lot of these sjws get paid for bitching online all day?

It was a reference to the t-rex dildo webm. You know, the one with the disclaimer.

Oh that one! I was trying to forgot it existed.

Post it.

Your ancestors ruined Europe for this.

I have this to make up for me not saving it user

They age a hell of a lot better than western women that's for sure.

Jap milfs age like wine.

I guess that is because his reader numbers are down so much.

He had readers?

Not enough and not any more. :^)

You know he didn't have anyone when he talked about shoving Joycons into his anus for I AM SILLY" points.
How long until he snaps and films himself doing it like a camwhore?

I give him two weeks.

Is this child pornography?

This is

No, this is.

Is that anime actually really sad like I've heard?

Only one I had at hand.

Yeah.

Guy's a mess and desperate for attention, which he'll lose the second he goes someplace with less name recognition. The last thing he was notable for before that was writing that retarded Fates daterape article, which I think he might have started past one person's shitpost. archive.is/7rDBT

Also, I don't think I held on to archives of it, but after he was rightfully torn into after this, I remember him going insane. "I wonder what Yoshi's eggs smells like haha" style shit, so it shouldn't take long.

Seriously though, I started to like Japanese MILFs, 2D or 3D, a bit to much.
Mombot says she looks like a "wet grocery bag", but I bet she's actually pretty cute.

I wouldn't having a bath and getting a thighjob from her.

The problem with Mombot is that when someone lewds her, I don't know if I can say he has great taste, or scream because it's technically NTR and I feel bad for her husband.

He can watch, i don't mind.

Is lusting over a married actress or singer cuckoldry too, you loon ?

I'm not aware of this.

*over someone else's wife
FUCK

Freudian slip much?

Does it get better? or it is just crippling depression?

They look so happy on the Opening they are decieving me.

I could lust over that one user's anime mum but I could never lust over mombot.

You can't escape that, user.

I think it's because we respect her too much for that.

I fucking like loli shut the hell up
I just fucked up in one post I'm not a lousy faggot, I don't even like traps

Tim Pool showed this creation of fake news on Reddit.
Secret is:
there is no secret, he just place it there and upvotes with few accounts. Reddit is stupid enough to take the bait and voting is retarded idea.

I must say I am not surprised. You just need to make comment or thread in a way people will take it as inner joke and you can get a lot of upvotes. It is circlejerk after all.

You could say the sadness escalates throughout the show.
I don't want to spoil too much, but it is most definitely worth a watch.

These tests have been known for fucking forever user, how slowpoke can you get.

I think we struck a cord.

Actually there's only two newlines
I'm also just having fun with the bully, when you mess up you gotta play the part user

I was counting the second and third as one run on sentence because it lacked punctuation.

Lusting over someone else's husband is not gay at all user.

p-pls stop
it was just a small mistake

fair enough

It will get removed, just watch.

Disgust.

Indeed

While that is better, thats not that damning, needs more samples.

Would you Mombot's husband, user?

Is it true what Holla Forums told me that it's perfectly normal for your coworkers in Japan to ask you to fuck their wives for them?

Always trust everything Holla Forums tells you

I advise you stay away from hentai for a couple of months.

Good evening!

Good afternoon, we're discussing aras and reddit being shit. Wanna join?

Well, I love myself some aras or ara-likes but my liking over women is those who are coming of age or in between 25 to 35, so sure.

anime

Child porn according to BBC

Source?

Well, sue me.

Slightly off-topic:

A couple of months back there was a discussion about Warren Ellis (the author of Transmetropolitan) and how he went full-SJW in the second half of that comic, however I can't find any example nor evidence anymore. Anyone got anything?

Is this guy serious? or is he the guy who made that show that was cancelled on Adult Swim because it was 'rightwing'?

Transmetropolitan isn't SJW in any way I believe.

Is the comic about the Hunter S. Thompson-esque periodist character in the future?

Try to use your brain a little, user. I know somewhere in there some semblance of thought exists.

Yes its mass murder/terrorist Sam El Hyaid

Rude.

Ever since Scrumpo got hit with the banhammer I lost interest in twitter. Is there a good alternative yet?

He fucking killed it in that movie. Every scene he is in is great.

We really don't.

Did anyone else get bad gateway 502 and then see part of the thread disappear when it came back? I don't just mean here but I mean on other boards.

Where can i find a 3d girl like this?

You don't. That's why they only exist in 2d.
And if they did exist IRL, anime wouldn't be as popular and feminists would have died off.

Yes, codemonkey broke something again.
It is better than Holla Forums going on claim board page at least.

Wow. That's hilarious. How hard is it to make sure the claim board page only shows inactive boards?

There are alternatives, but the design of platform itself is cancer, and gives power to those who abuse it to harm others just because their philosophies are different than theirs.

Looking through that cosplayer's portfolio, it once again states there is no damn reason why Hollywood and TV cannot cannot find a good looking actor or actress for their products.

/ourguy/

Politics are usually in play, user.
Being the right fit sadly gives way to knowing the right people, being the first in line, people not knowing you exist, people on the inside who pull rank to stop you, matching a particular agenda or simply sucking dick to get their way.

The reason why Hollywood doesn't get good-looking actors is because said actors didn't suck their cock many times when they were young. Even Brad Pitt talks about this.

To sum it up:

Honestly, I don't know.

Do you know how much of Hollywood actors and actresses are (((them)))?

For fuck's sake. Are penguins that scary?

So anyone with self respect doesn't get to hollywood?

Can people succeed making movies without the help of endogamic and overreaching film associations?

WHY DOES IT KEEP TICKING THE SPOILER BOX

Because you are a silly billy.

Because you fap to traps when no one's looking.

nope

all of hollywood is basically a mass prostitution ring. you either become a slave to the tribe members or you get run out of the city.

How about making movies not in hollywood?

European cinema seems dead but Korean cinema is still swinging and still has success in the west.

What about New Zealand or Canada? I remember a lot of people started making their films and shows over there because they were tired of Hollywood's BS.

I wouldn't mind if someone was looking.

You forgot the massive pedo rings, (((Hollywood))) is more degenerate then SanFran.

But could you lust over a nice ara ara~ user? I miss Aranon.

Well, Spain also had a VERY endogamic cinematic relationship and wanted to make movies or just write scripts for cartoons.

I just want to make my D&D western.

Wait, wait, wait!

I just thought about something.

What if every feminist agenda pushed by hollywood these days are just caused because the biggest actresses right now aren't young and beautiful anymore and they want to prevent being remplaced? the same with male actors.

You'd still need money and there's always a price to pay when dealing with people who hang the money over you like a carrot.

Indie route is also difficult. It's supposed to be a place where ideas are more accepted but if you see something like The Red Pill, it isn't always the case.

Which is precisely why it's rare to see actors be vocal about their support for Trump. Only the older actors have the tenure and money to be so open.

That's a stretch, user. It's just their closet marxism showing.

Well, is just that all the feminist shit in hollywood, at this degree, is relatively new.

It's always been like that user, the regressive practices and thoughts.

It's just that last year's US elections and Brexit brought out the worst (and the best) in people. The masks people wore came crashing down. No more pretensions.

twitter.com/OrwellNGoode/status/888384447376216064

This is what peak demasculination looks like.

archive.fo/iAtWX
Hitler should have won.

I instantly knew it was going to be britbongistan

49 66 20 79 6f 75 20 6c 69 6b 65 20 74 72 61 70 73 20 79 6f 75 27 72 65 20 67 61 79 2c 20 74 68 69 73 20 69 73 6e 27 74 20 68 61 72 64 2e

My country just gave $10m to a convicted terrorist, and the hot controversy right now (while a large chunk of the country is on fire…again) is that a man in one of our cities built a small staircase himself (for $500) in a park instead of waiting for the city to spend $65k-$150k on it.

I don't like dick, thanks robot.

I miss Airport.
I really wanted to give her the D.

my mother was a saint you son of a bitch

I missed this because I fell asleep. I get the reference, but I'm not looking to date again right now.

I'm a lot of things but I'm not a gay nigga

Yhats a great bayo cosplayer

If that was a boy fined the article would be praising this shit. Fuck anglos.

You still have heroes like Jordan Peterson, user.

Learn from him and become your own hero. If pathologizing the self leads to pathologizing society, then the inverse is true: Sorting yourself out will sort out society.

Maybe, but the question is did we deserve for him to win? As my father keeps brings up each time throughout the numerous elections around the world, the victor is the person the country deserves to have. If the French elected the guy providing the North Korean leader with prostitutes, then that's the guy who the French deserve. If us Americans elect a businessman man who can sling shit with the best in the West, then that's the guy that we deserve.

Nothing much else we can do about it, it's just life. And, we have to deal with the cards that we're dealt with no matter what.

She's a big girl.

Assuming elections arent rigged in favor of one of the candidates, democracy itself also has many flaws.

I like polands current leader, he looks like a goofy grandpa and hates socialists.

G-d needs to do a 180 on never wiping out mankind in a flood again tbh. London is cancer.

archive.fo/m6aVM
Our piggy patrol have been muzzie lovers for years.

I'm about as sorted out as I'm gonna get. I'm on disability but I'm not going around fucking everything up. Try to be nice to people and all that. As time goes on I'm more and more inclined to agree with this picture.

And, yet, Trump and Brexit happened despite such rigging.

Which is why the Electoral College was a pretty smart idea.

He made a promise never to destroy the world by a flood. He never made a promise to not wipe out the world by other means.

Maybe wait until we get out the best and brightest before nuking it?

Aren't most of our best and brightest in the US now anyway? The problem with evacuating them is word could get out and the cancer could escape too.

Canadas gonna become an islamic country with fags complaining for all of a week then very quiet. And at this poiy canada becoming islamic might be an improvement. Might.

I'd move to the US if I thought they'd take me. I'm wary of all these refugees.

Most already fucked off, my biggest hope is the maple fags in this thread can escape to safety.

Nah we just fund space colonies leave the planet and start again from scratch.

Horse benis

Same, but something tells me Id have better luck getting in poland than the states. Just a feeling. and you are correct, the refugees are a problem, since turd wants to force them into canadian citizens. I grew up with 2nd and 3rd gen people from islamic countries, and they were fine because it took them generations to integrate, and they did integrate, but this flood harms integration. My 2 cents.

If they are reading this, good luck with them and to you too, 6c983f.

Until Gamergate can move to Mars we'll have to endure and fight the cuckoldry of our own countries in the best way we can.

I live in the outskirts of a town and about an hour away from halifax, I will probably survive if halifax is nuked.

I'm just a resource drain without the skills to offset it. They're stuck with me here, though. Always makes me feel a little smug, because I don't nearly have the qualifications to actually be let in if I hadn't been born here.

Something like:
>New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW

Did someone say horsebenis?

Whats worse is youd be over qualified if you were muzzie or nigger, or any female.

archive.fo/lpomP
archive.fo/L5nMS
>(((Hollywoods))) making a One Piece live action movie
So when's the due date for that memeteor?

h'white yuropoors with spouses and jobs who go through all of the paperwork and bureaucracy can't get citizenship in Bongland, but they accept every 20+ year old Somalian who came over in the back of a truck.

So, do we have a baker?

WE'RE NOT AT 700 POSTS, YET!

I would bake, but I have to leave in 5 minutes. Here's hoping at least makes it into the OP.

Hey guys, remember the name of Zoe's law firm? archive.is/rpHD6

It looks like they have big connections.
conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/ archive.is/p94C4

I meant .
>New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW

It's over.

DIG! DIG! DIG!

THIS IS IMPORTANT! HELP THIS user OUT!

Regarding "videogames causing unemployment" narrative.
A short video, in case any of you care about internet arguments and want some easy to digest content to present to other people.

It ain't over 'till it's over

The name of the lawfirm?

why bring that up? the case was closed and Eron couldn't make a precedent against gag orders

I to tickle all over her armpits.

Those fucking voices.

But only because they were certain Trump and Brexit would not happen.
They were busy listening to the media when the people said otherwise.
The next anti-globalist voting will most likely not pass, because they have learned to rig harder.

(((They))) fucked up listening to the (((golems))).

I remember when I had apprehensions about KOFXIV when it was first revealed.

But I'd still rather play the version of KOF they first showed over MvCI

Alright I've been gone for ages
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
These are fuckin great what's the story on these

Dunno the first, but the second was the fucktard at platinum jpkellams left (was fired from) platinum. And the third was burch not being able to reprise her role in life is stupid 2, and everyone acting like jesus was killed or something about it.

That drink looks delicious.

The first was the user who does the list found his dad dead. He called services, but was at a loss about what to do in the meantime, so he kept in the GG thread.

shock can make people do strange things.

First one is a bit of an exaggeration.
It was just an user posting about finding his dead father, and some took it as he started to post before he called 911.

at least KoF XIV showed improvement with each reveal trailer. MvCI keeps looking worse and worse despite them saying they'll fix it.

The listanon's dad died a few months ago and decided to post about it here. We thought he was bullshitting until he posted a pic of the coroner's car outside.

lol

Indeed, when my mom was given her 1 week to live, I kinda just sat back and watched the smash reveal for bayonetta

I NEED A NEW BREAD NOW!

Since no one responded to this post, I'll be reposting it in the next bread so that we can finish trimming things down (And, see about adding what's needed to be added):

WHERE'S THE BREAD?

Damn, wrong post:

Fuck I don't want to type that whole story all over again.

Yeah, this. Good summary.

Wish the electoral system extended to state elections.

True. My best friend made this comic about a real conversation we had because he thought it was funny in retrospect.

TRANQUILO…. NEW BREAD!

Yeah that sounds about accurate. Shock is like emotional lag, it takes a bit before it catches up.