Today it got so hot in your area that your switch's plastic started to feel soft while you were playing zelda

did you leave it in the sun or something

Yes, like the idiot that I am. Then I started playing it after it was warmed up

This is the coldest summer we have had since records started in the 60s.

Don't leave plastics in direct sun for prolonged periods of time, this is kindergarten-level shit, you should know this.

"Next-Gen" consoles really do run like shit.
Mt Ps4 runs so fucking hot, you could heat your room with it in the Winter.

This tbh famalam

What you are describing is Ultraviolet damage to plastic polymer, not plastic melting, you fucking retard.
Put some fucking effort into your summerfaggot console wars bullshit

And for the record, this would happen to literally anything plastic in direct sunlight for any extended period of time.
It doesn't fucking matter if it gets hot. The Radiation damages the structural integrity of the polymer.
It's why you can squeeze beach toys much easier after the summer when they are hard when you buy them. It isn't melting.

For the record the back of my switch has congealed pools of plastic at the bottom now, its not just soft.

The TV doesn't help either. 42" and it's like a third radiator in my room. Terrible in the summer.

My TV is a good few years old now and there's nothing really wrong with it. But boy does it heat my room up.

Are there any "cool TV's" out there?

Oh so now it's ACTUALLY FOR REAL ACTUALLY DAMAGED NOW BY HEAT I DIDN'T HAVE TO LOOK UP WHAT HEAT DAMAGE TO PLASTIC WAS
Cool story faggot.

Cuckchan filename

G
O

B
A
C
K

Also, notice that I never actually said melting ;^)

Yeah, you just said it was fucked up because of the heat, which is clearly false

Maybe to someone with assburgers

You started the thread asserting it was due to heat damage, and that the switch is insufficient at cooling itself.
I pointed out what you were describing was Ultraviolet damage to a polymer which would happen to, let me remind you, nearly every polymer would suffer from in direct sunlight, which therefore proves that you are either, lying and full of shit, or alternatively, a retard that damaged your hardware in a way that would damage ANY similar hardware made of the same, or similar material, which therefore is not a design flaw but user error, that although not technically relevant, is a well known fact you are not supposed to leave PLASTIC ELECTRONICS IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
So you are either full of shit, or retarded. Which is it?

If the dude who called you out was an autistic savant with a fixation on plastic, that just makes his information even more credible

No. You said it absolutely wrong. What was implied is that high temperatures outside harm the Switch, but in actuality it was being left in the sunrays. All plastic stuff gets hurt by that, so it's not unique to Switch and a thing that happens to all plastic products.

At least you can go BENDY BENDY with the Switch now. BENDY BENDY BENDY

I think you're right. There is no use with arguing with a person who has a fixation on something as the arguing itself is likely another fixation, even if they are wrong.

its ok, killing yourself will end that suffering

Post a picture or it never happened.

No rational person would start autistically sperging out about how "its radiation damage, not heat" in public. They would probably just correct them rather than trying stroke their own dick and look like an authority on the matter. Holy fuck are you people pathetic.

The amount of autism in this thread is like a Sonic convention.

Well he's not wrong. You are acting like an unhinged tard

I TOO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS

t. Florida

Oh no my social status that doesn't exist on this board!

It's not like most expensive and modern stuff you have isn't made of it.

at least you can admit it doesnt exist

it doesn't exist for you either proxy-kun.

Buy a fucking air conditioner they're $100 and it'll last for like 10 years.

You'd better mean 1860s, user, otherwise you've outed yourself as a citizen of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (whose original scant Belgian records were destroyed in the revolution).

I have one, but there are seven monitors in this room and it's a fucking sauna. That's with a window AC unit AND central AC. The guy who built this add-on to the house was going senile and didn't insulate anything.

Old flat screen tvs from around 2011 and earlier ("lcd tvs") really do heat up like friggin radiators.
More recent tvs ("led tvs") run much cooler.

I'd rather cut down on the electric bill rather than adding to it. Plus, AC's aren't really a thing in Bongland.

Thanks user.

Modern tv's are great just don't buy a smart tv because fucking botnets.

Plasma tvs are definitely the hottest. I swear mine makes my room 10C° hotter than ambient.

fucking what

LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE

This is the coldest summer we have had since records started in the 60s.
Depends on where you live. Where I am it's been cooling off since the rains finally hit, but last month we were hitting 120 a few times. Part of why I tend to play vidya at night. It can be hot enough in the house during the day as is (even with fans and AC on), so why heat it up even more playing games while the sun's up?