The Initial

It seems that dev from AGDG got another clone of his game after NIER.

You mean the one that was copying DMC almost 1:1 and now complains that someone made a game similar to his?

Well, the concept was "DMC with a girl"

So Bayonetta?

It's the feeling where you're going to do something super helpful and unexpected to look good, then the person you were goong to do it for asks you to do it before you got started and takes the wind completely out of your sails

All these types of games are gay as shit anyway.

Looks more like a Senran clone than anything. A shitty Senran clone with no strong art direction, default Unreal lighting and particle effects, and none of the characterization that people actually like about those games.

Seriously though this looks pretty generic.

/thread

All he's gotta do is stop whining and fretting and just like make game better than the "copiers" did.
People who like this kind of generic hack-and-slash yawnfest will find it and eat it up eventually if it's not shit.

This looks neat, although to me it looks more like a metal gear rising clone then a clone of dmc, tetrachrome (or whatever), nier or bayonetta.

Don't insult the good yoko taro games.

That hack Taro should have given him a credit in Automata, 2B was his creation.

maybe when he makes one that doesn't suck complete ass that'll be possible, user

No surprise there. People as renowned as him are bound to be copied wherever possible.

You sure are stupid, user.

As I've said, Nier. As in 1.

Again, the basic combat reminds me more of a low-budget lower-inspiration knockoff of Senran Kagura or Onechanbara.

No doubt that you're spot-on with that.

I love cuhrayzee games and cute anime girls and this game looks absolutely repulsive to me. I bet it's some quick cash grab with pre-made models and animations without any quality or thought put into it.

Lookng at other videos of this, it is obviously inspired by Ninja Gaiden more than anything else. Block & dodge even control the same. Hell, it even has equivalents to the rocket soldiers. I don't know where the comparisons to DMC, Senran, or NIER come from.

It doesn't look as fluid or fun as NG though.

I guess that explains why it looks terrible and nobody wants it.

i like this kind of trash game like ICEY