FUCKING XENOS

GIVE ME SOME MOTHERFUCKING GAMES THAT LET ME KILL ALIENS TO DEFEND MY HOMEWORLD RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/563560/Alien_Swarm_Reactive_Drop/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=918883068
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alright, alright, calm down fuccboi.

Wish there was a Gantz game that played like cancelled Prey 2.

If you haven't already played Earth Defense Force 4.1 you are doing your planet a disservice, soldier.

Pretending to be retarded is just as bad as being retarded.

fail, I mean I haven't played it, but if I understood correctly, in ME:A you're not defending home base, you are the alien scum invading to another galaxy

I have already contacted the U.N. I hope you enjoy your stay at Guacamole Bay.

store.steampowered.com/app/563560/Alien_Swarm_Reactive_Drop/

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=918883068

Okay, what about this?

I thought biodrones no longer existed!

Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
Alien Swarm Reactive Drop

You don't have to signal to us how much cum you gargle daily.

Duke Nukem!

I actually, unironically liked nuPrey.

If you don't mind turn-based and are willing to mute your system whenever Lincoln has speaking lines this games pretty fun and challenging.
Sequel never-ever.

I wish there was xcom/xenonauts like game when you are invading aliens instead aliens invading earth
Paired with larger scale battle, real time pause like 7.62 and complexity of JA2.13

Aliens vs. Predator Arcade

and its improved rerelease

I think it is too late for anything to make me buy a vita, isn't going to be replaced soon?

The alien planet is technically your homeworld now due to the fact that earth got blown up.

It's time, user. It's time to become a hero. To become a legend.

There are rumors of a successor stirring after a few patents for a potential new handheld design from sony and square mentioned it was developing for an internal project called "PSP3" but nothing more than that.

HOW BOUT A NICE HOT CUP OF LIBER-TEA?!

Space Beast Terror Fright. Yes that's its name and if you look around a bit you will find it for free.

Problem is everyone saw how they dropped the Vita like a dad after a failed paternity test. Nobody will buy a PSP3

The Xeno IP should have died at Gears.

I was looking for the name of this for some days, thanks user.

This game would be good with an fps mod, does such a thing exist?

I find it charming that Helldivers straight up rips off Starship Troopers and doesn't apologize for it. Nothing like bringing democracy to alien scum with your friends.

That actually sounds fun.

EDF is fucking great.

This one is great

Did somebody say xenos?

You can go fuck yourself for shilling that garbage

Ultra sad

XCOM: Enemy Within with the long war mod.

Autism or did Codemonkey fuck something up again?

No, the book is in ten parts

I just noticed those were webms and not images.

Infested Planet

What makes Helldivers good or bad? I haven't played it but I have played Magicka, which was really shit

Say no more!

I've been playing the first halo recently and truth be told I'm not seeing what's so good about it, finished the first level but nothing really sticks out to me. The weapons are okay but really standard, the enemy AI is not really much and that's about it, it strikes me like the type of game that was only good on release.

The narrator sounds like a weak femboy. Dude, what the fuck, just upload the pdf.

I just finished this book the other day. I cringed when Heinlein described Carmelita as "both a beautiful woman and a fighting man" and it ended right at what could have been the best part but I guess Heinlein was more looking to get his views across rather than telling a story about some bug exterminators.

So, a boipucci?

I instantly regret spoonfeeding you. Serves me right.

What difficulty are you playing on user? The game doesn't really shine unless you are playing on legendary (in terms of AI intuition and cunning). The game is heavy on plot twists and I wouldn't say gameplay picks up until Truth and Reconciliation, the third level.

There was a Starship Troopers game out in the mid 2000's aswell.

Thanks. Can't stand that girl (male).

Boipucci hazing is a pretty common practice among soldiers though. Like the prison buttpounding thing, only a bit more consensual.

I've yet to find any issue with the PC port, save for the fact that it doesn't support anything but 16:9

Thank you /xen/, but that's not really exterminating, is it?

Stop that right now

I was playing on legendary and I thought that was a bad idea, considering how much punishment the larger enemies(the ones carrying rifles) take.

Is there a mod to bring them on my side?