Vegeta's wife's son

Still hasn't made it to SSJ2 has he? I don't think they've ever given him the ability in a DBZ video game either, not even in a what-if scenario.
SSJ3 doesn't count it looks stupid. This shit was supposed to stop at SSJ2.

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually he made it to SSJ2 and SSGSS2 as well

Just SSJ2, the only instance of him reaching even SSGSS is him just saying he learned it but not being seen using it in Fusions.
He does reach SSJ3 in Heroes though.

This is actually a buffed SS2 form that he uses against Cell after coming out the time chamber

Quit reading your Brazilian fan forums, that shit ain't SS2

That's exactly why SSJ3 exists.

Not quite, SSJ has a few stages before hitting SSJ2, second grade and third grade are more like when Frieza powered up to 100%, and SSJ Full Power is full mastery of the form which allows you to say in SSJ almost indefinitely.

Disregarding this user's retardedness, where does USSJ rank compared to SSJ2?

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_2

So what is the final word on the Broly shit? Is his SSJ the real deal and the rest are just bootleg versions of it or what?

Your taste in interrogative anime girls is shit. SHIT.

I posted random one, I dunno who that is.

Yet he looks nothing like an SSJ2.
Where's the lightning?
Why is his hair just as pointy as it is in SSJ1.
The little details matter. His hair when he destroys cell would have been perfect for that, if it really happened.

Lightning was just not in that screencap.

Well there it is I guess.

Broly doesn't exist, bro.

Tell that to Super :^) Just answer the question hypothetically if it bothers your tism too much otherwise please.

There are still points where characters don't have lighting at all despite saying aloud they're at SSj2.

Super is a hot mess if you're going into it expecting any form of consistency. At least the anime is.

The real answer is that they thought USSJ Trunks was rad so they made a movie about a big buff Saiyan that shreds everyone's asshole to bits. The story only claims he is a freak mutation and doesn't point to anything else about him.

Then you have this asshole.

You seem to think I don't like Broly, I do. Sometimes you just gotta see the writing on the wall. They even opted to put a fucking rule63 replacement in the show instead of him.

They could have gone in a less fanfic-like direction. I haven't seen it. That sounds horrible though.

Would you have preferred an asspull on why Broly suddenly exists in the show over a parallel universe version that can lead to funny new scenarios?

That is what I thought but the shitposting around the subject is eternal

I would have preferred the scenario that didn't create more retarded waifufags.

Brolyfags practically treat him like a waifu anyway with their constant jerking him off. At least Kale has somewhat of a character in that she's a timid dyke that gets flustered if someone even so much as talks to her dyke crush.

Yes, I would have. You can introduce Broly in exactly the same way they introduced this bitch, by saying he's from another universe. Instead they opted to make some deviantart knockoff of a deviantart knockoff, give her what people liked about Broly and say "This is good enough, right?"

She is just as much of a cardboard cut out as Broly. Replace obsessive anger at Goku with obsessive crush on female goku as their one and only personality trait.

So progressive

Why is this thread bumplocked?

SSJ2 is way better than SSJ Grade 3

Do you not know how shonens work

He's right though

Right about what? I ask again, do you not know how shonens work?