ITT we post our favorite Alien species from videogames

ITT we post our favorite Alien species from videogames.
Also general alien vidya thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

alienresistance.org/ce4.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're like Predators but cooler.

Fuck off with your Halo faggotry.

Pure unfiltered cancer.

You can't go wrong with the Xenomorphs. Not from the new one, I'm thinking AvP.

God I want to suck his cock hard

I always liked tyranids Aliens which rely on biotech in general appeal to me a lot.

What the fuck is wrong with you

Elites are fucking hot, user

Aliens don't exist.

They are demons.

Holy shit you are a faggot. It's ironic you call anyone else cancer with a post like that. Sorry I like Star Control 2 retard.

Whatever you say /x/.

Go back to /x/. Aliens don't exist except in your sci-fi movies.

I don't know why, but the Lictor has always had a strange draw for me. Them, and the Harpies.

The guns make them stupid as hell.

I like the Amoebas in Endless Space, they have the power to create and control complex sentient and living structures and even abandon their bodies to form part of a bigger collective consciousness.

Get outta here

Demons don't exist.

They are aliens.

Evolution is a debunked myth.

And VIDEOGAMES

You're free to believe in your interpretation, but their primary role in science fiction is to utilize the guidelines of biology (which were mostly fathered by Christian scientists) to include social commentary about human society. They can serve as a positive force or a negative force.

Aliens aren't also mentioned in scripture either, just like the majority of other animals.

Abductions (a well documented phenomena) have been known to suddenly cease when the victim says the name Jesus. Ufologists heavily suppress this information because there's an obvious agenda going on.

Why would aliens be afraid of the name Jesus?

The typical grey is in fact, a demon.

The agenda is to make people stop believing in angels and demons, and start making them believe in extraterrestrial green men instead.

That's Satan's plan all along. That's how he will usher in the end time Antichrist deception.

Evolution also ties into this. The more people stop believing in the Bible, the easier the devil can operate and bring forth his New World Order (Tower of Babel v2).

Just as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be during the end times.

Project Blue Beam, fake alien invasion, etc.

kek. You aren't even baiting are you?

You can filter him tho

A simple google search would show you how massively documented this phenomena is.

Too bad you're a brain dead moron suffering from cognitive dissonance.

Evolution is just the theory that organisms mutate to survive in new environments. It's not concrete for humans, but you see it with bacteria, viruses, and insects.

That is some nice scientific research there buddy boy.
It's a good thing sleep paralysis is a well studied phenomenon and explains pretty much all cases of alien and demon hallucinations.

Okay, but does this only apply to "Jesus" or his name in other languages?

What is with the sudden influx of retards from /christian/ and /x/? I just want to talk about videogames but now I have to listen to some retard with a double digit IQ talk about aliens, demons and how evolution isn't true because they don't understand it.

The reverse is true actually, as seen in M&M series.

Only the name of Jesus.

I fully understand your atheist fairy tale, which is why I don't believe it.

It's a modern myth. There is no millions of years, there is no goo-to-you-by-way-of-the-zoo monkey evolution.

It's completely imaginary, evolution only happens in your wild atheist fantasies.

This is 100% bait but I want the people reading this to know Jesus real name actually wasn't Jesus and even Christian scholars agree it was more like "Yesh-U-ah".

We know that, retard.

Hebrew: Yeshua
Greek: Iesous
English: Jesus

It's about the intent, not the language itself.

There is a reason why most abductions happen to atheists and rarely Christians.

Atheists who knee jerk "Jesus Christ!" in horror to their abduction, even without believing, completely halts the terrifying experience.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Make better bait user. Your bait is inconsistent.

Nice non-argument.

Filtered.

I think the protoss looked pretty cool in starcraft 1

I almost fell embarrassed for you after reading this.

Those alien bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride!

Holy shit, now I really do feel embarrassed for you.

I truly feel embarassed for you.

Anyway this thread is shit, I'm out.

You delusional tards do a better job of converting people to Agnosticism or Atheism than anyone else can.

What a shit thread.